People Need Cryptocurrency Evidence! - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

People Need Cryptocurrency Evidence!

yes,  i agree with you,  because I personally needed to see an evidence of cryptocurrencies before I decided to join,  despite my friend telling me how good it is to join,  I refused to join until he showed me how he make the money and that he can really withdraws it to his bank account freely without referral,  so evidence is what people need about crypto not much lectures.

You do not have to impose the cryptocurrency to any person if someone is using it he is doing it for himself and if someone is not doing it that is his loss you do not have to give the proofs.

On 10/12/2019 at 10:12 AM, Delgboke said:

Sometimes we try to lecture our friends and people around us the importance of utilizing cryptocurrency opportunity it will look like you are pouring water on a rockystone because they have not seen evidence of cryptocurrency in you for them to believe that cryptocurrency pays. What do you think? 

I think you are right about this, some people just have trust problem that would surely ask evidence for all new business you introduce them with. I really don't blame them because scammers are everywhere.

Yes this is common. When we talk to our friends then they ask about evidence.  So we can make sure with our payment and can explain well by our work. So not only friend but family mumber also asked about evidence, but we can give evidence in the shape of payment and earn from trading and we show then our all activities. 

There are many people who are not a little concept about cryptocurrencies and they do not know anything about cryptocurrency. There are many people who want to learn about cryptocurrency and want to work on it, but there are many people who do not want to learn anything about cryptocurrency nor want to hear anything about it. And everywhere people of all kinds are present. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Exactly, I was discussing this a while ago with my acquaintances about this, and they still believe that cryptocurrencies are just lies and illusions, and indeed I find it difficult to convince them, but just to get the money that I earned here then they will already know that this was true and not just lies.

• +2 1

Most people, my friend, don't believe you can make money by doing cryptocurrency.  When people see you making money, they will be persuaded to work in the crypto space.  Lots of people are ignorant of working in the crypto field.  So it is very easy to convince your friends to work in the crypto field.  Money will convince everyone

I tried thousands of times to convince the friends I had, but it really didn't work, so when I had proof of payment I showed everyone and only one person decided to follow the same steps as me and it was really a great help for him and I change the perspective of making money online, he did not believe it, but it feels good to support our colleagues to grow in the world of cryptocurrencies.

There are many people who do not know anything about cryptocurrencies and refuse to believe that they are safe currencies, but in my opinion they will understand and believe in them if they try them and be able to reap profits from them.

• +1 1

Yes, we have a hard time telling our friends about cryptocurrency, sometimes we have to lecture them every day and some believe, some don't believe cryptocurrencies make money. But now there are many ways to be able to tell them about cryptocurrency, namely joining cryptotalk, or if you want it is easy to join in faucets or airdrops. That way they can trust cryptocurrency because they already experience making money from crypto.

On 3/11/2021 at 1:54 PM, Babangida said:

This scenario also happens when the non-crypto users have no knowledge in this kind of concepts. Because of traditional way of earning money they have fear to try new methods.

If one is expecting the proof of crypto existence, you might show them the usecases of the cryptocurrencies for the various purposes. If they are at least familiar with the traditional fiat digital currencies, I think it can be more easier to make the things clear about cryptocurrencies as well. 

If someone needs the evidence you can sell any of your cryptocurrency in front of them and tell them about the reality of it and show them easily.

That's true bro when we are recommending others to start cryptocurrency I think it would have been better and easy to convince them if we present some proof they can see like a live crypto transaction and many more than just preaching about it without evidence.

Yes you are right friend we need to have an evidence to make used of when introducing other members in the forum or platform as we know most if the members don't have idea on what crypto talk currency platform is and don't know how it works 

There are many who make a profit and have proof of withdrawal too, isn't that enough, in my opinion, if a person does not have enough interest in this field, he will not succeed in it and will not try, I consider this forum as a great opportunity for beginners to start their journey with cryptocurrencies

On 3/19/2021 at 9:18 PM, jasonroy8654 said:

Yes, because it is the way to make them believe that crypto and cryptocurrency are not scammed . Many people do not believe this because no one has convinced them and show them a proof about earning from it. That's why only few people use and work in crypto. 

Even if you show then proof of evidence, when they invest without proper knowledge they would end up losing and still call crypto a scam.. Lack of sources to learn about crypto the proper way is the problem.

14 hours ago, selfmade said:

Even if you show then proof of evidence, when they invest without proper knowledge they would end up losing and still call crypto a scam.. Lack of sources to learn about crypto the proper way is the problem.

Yes my friend and that is why we also need to help those crypto ignorance people by recommending the likes of this forum for them so that they can have good background about cryptowold because sincerely they are difficult to convince that crypto is legit.

Many of my people don't believe about this currency and they don't believe on me that this person will earning money. But when i begin to earn in this forum I will show my assets to the peoples then maybe they will believe me that i am really making money from this forum of cryptotalk.

My friend, I think the best way to attract people to the credibility of any project is to show the clues, you can show them your yobit account, how you get paid for writing 20 useful comments a day, and you can have them browse the forum and see the useful and wonderful information the forum contains about cryptocurrencies and how they work and trade  .

• +3 1

11 hours ago, Tallest said:

Yes my friend and that is why we also need to help those crypto ignorance people by recommending the likes of this forum for them so that they can have good background about cryptowold because sincerely they are difficult to convince that crypto is legit.

You are right, cryptotalk is a good way to attract new people to the cryptoworld, because they not just get to learn about crypto here , they also get to earn their first bitcoins.

14 minutes ago, junaid iqbal007 said:

You are absolutely right, many do not know about the world of cryptocurrencies, and about this forum, and also no one believes that this forum gives money in exchange for publishing useful and valuable information.

@junaid iqbal007 That is why we must make the benefits of this forum known to many people, so that they enter and make it grow, so everything will be more beneficial for everyone, the more user the forum has, we will have more publications and comments to interact and the work will be easier, you have to massify the use of the forum and the invitation of others is something important that we must do, greetings.

That always happens friend, the best way to help your friends or family to believe in virtual currencies is by showing them your work, you can give them evidence of the things you are doing and so you can convince them.

• +2 1

most of peoples thinking crypto currency is scam or very hard to make profit with crypto currencies because peoples not have knowledge about crypto.

• +1 1

It happened to me precisely with my sister, she did not believe me when I told her that I am working in a forum and they pay me in cryptocurrency, I change my mind by showing her my proof of payment to convince her and today she is part of this wonderful group.

Yes off course I agree with you and with some member about this topic, but there are a solution and it is not far, we dont forget that Bitcoin has no more than 11 years so there is big job to do in the future with magic crypto.

• +1 1