Will transaction fee increase after all bitcoin are mined. - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Will transaction fee increase after all bitcoin are mined.

On 12/10/2019 at 6:42 AM, fuer44 said:

it could, maybe it could happen because along with the bitcoin that is mined and the supply will decrease and the price of course is also pumping, then the fee can also go up.

Yes i agreed your account along with the bitcoin is mined and the supply will decrease and the price good,,,,

Of course.  However, you can profit by trading.  Because trading mining is not allowed.  There are many solutions.  But you must think differently.  Don't keep ragged

Increasing transaction fees is the only solution that will make the bitcoin network work after mining is over. How else to stimulate miners to support the network? But it will not be soon.

Yes of course I think this is what will be happens when they will stop mining, so those fees will increase more than right now, because before the fees are covered, but then surely will rise, but I hope that will not be like fiat money fees transaction!

I think that Yes, if mining stops, the price of bitcoin will increase many times and the transaction fee will also increase in price.

On 12/9/2019 at 11:18 PM, Digicoin said:

I guess yes, but, I may be wrong. I said so because there would be no other source of reward than the transaction fee.

You about you people.

What do you think?

The last Bitcoin is estimated to be mined after 120 years, so I guess that your question probably has to do with the concept more than anything practical. Anyway I just wanted to say that anything can be changed in Bitcoin. Everything is in the code and all it's features can be changed. Developers have plans for high fees right now. They don't think that Bitcoin can scale and become useful for millions of daily microtransactions, so they are creating the layer-2 solution of the Lightning Network. If this becomes succesful then we will be talking about zero fees and instant transactions again.

On 12/10/2019 at 3:18 AM, Digicoin said:

I guess yes, but, I may be wrong. I said so because there would be no other source of reward than the transaction fee.

You about you people.

What do you think?

In this time we cann't say anything. But we can predict something about it. In my point of i think there will be a path for it. And developers already launched lighting network. But there is some bugs. I think lightining network can be our solution.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I suppose yes. Keep in mind that if Bitcoin price goes up, the fees will also go up for some time until everything gets back to normal.

Maybe, since there will come a time when there will be no reward for undermining a block, and for the miners to continue with this work, the commissions may possibly go up.

Of course yes if the Bitcoins mining is in huge value then the tax and fee will also raise.if the price of bitcoins. Raise then the earning will also raise so don't worry 

We can't say if the transaction might be increased after bitcoin have been minted, there will be alternative for bitcoin after the miners have done their job

it depends how competitive are the wallets , if the many bank and commercial banks accepts the bitcoin then surely there will be competition between wallets and users which obligates to give less and sustainable charge fees

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I hope I think that doesn't happen.Our best wishes to all the residents of the crypto world, what do I think about the time Bitcoin is mined and then run out I think the cost will increase in that case as it does not have to generate any more resources

I think it can, because it will be deficite of Bitcoin's value and transactions will be more expensive

I do not think that will happen with a bitcoin percentage, that the percentage of fees will rise after the end of bitcoin extraction because bitcoin will rise sharply after that in the market and this is what makes the fees very large and no one can pay them and will lead to escape from transactions in bitcoin

On 12/10/2019 at 2:48 AM, Digicoin said:

You about you people.

What do you think?

It might very well. If you are talking about all the coins mined, that would be year 2140. By that time, assuming bitcoin is still relevant, the price of bitcoin will be in millions or more. And hence the fees would be in thousands of dollars, that would be enough to compensate the miners to keep going, even if there is no more mining reward fees. 

I think bitcoin transaction fees will not increase. If the price of bitcoin is $ 100,000 the price will regulate the commission. But we do not know what will happen after the last block

I think that after the extraction of the last block of bitcoin, it will simply die, because all the big and rich people will buy it and will not use it, they will just keep it on their wallets. Most likely, the commission will become simply huge on a transaction with him. But it will not be very soon

I imagine that when the reward per mined block no longer exists and there are only transaction fees, the value of these should rise somewhat, hopefully not much.

This is an unpredictable topic, if bitcoin transaction fees increase, this will prevent people from using the bitcoin network and will only use it when the necessary need arises.

May be fee increased due to no mining income for minors of btc but still no chance for it many years are remaining to mined remaining balance of btc because still four millions are remaining for mining process of btc. 

I also think the transaction fee will be increased after all bitcoins are mined because that will  be the only  source of income for miners.

I recently just tried withdrawing my earnings sometime ago, and i noticed the price fee for withdraw was high, on asking a friend of mine he said it was as a result of crypto currency prices going down but onece it risies again the fee would be decreased down. 

Edited by Yunusalemu

An increase in transaction fees after the end of production is the only way to maintain a functioning Bitcoin network. If Bitcoin still exists after 100 years, then its price will be high enough to pay for the services of miners.