How can I handle fear in cryptocurrency trading? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

How can I handle fear in cryptocurrency trading?

Make a detailed account of your trades in an accounting book. Use a spreadsheet or some software like Quicken to help you analyze trends in your buying patterns. Hiring some expert analysts to help you make trading decisions could help too.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

To handle the fear in the crypto currency you must control your emotions in profit or in loss. If you can control your fear then you can become a good trader in the future. So, just take patience when you start your trading.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

You need to face your fears, Because trading is a challenge for all of us. If you earn or not because this is trading you need to ready yourself take a deep breath and go with the flow but you wanted to earn other method you can use holding or Investing coins it's a long term process it's profitable but you can surely earn.

• +3 1

Yes, you can handle fear and doubt in cryptocurrency you just have to develop yourself in crypto and if you have trust and have faith in them you don't have to worry because cryptocurrency trading is a secured site for trading.

• +2 1

Fear and greed are often identified as the primary drivers of financial markets. This is obviously excessive oversimplification, but fear and greed play an important role in the psychology of circulation. Understanding when these feelings are embraced or tamed can be the difference between a successful business and a short-term business career.

• +3 1

Stick to your trading plan, always assure yourself that there is no need to be afraid because price movements can be predicted even though nothing is certain 😅

• -2 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Sometimes it's impossible to handle our emotions-fear  actually it's kills the potentials or feeling's of investing more in cryptocurrency if you want to be a successful trader I think you should eradicate anxiety from your mindset

• +2 1

On 12/10/2019 at 1:10 AM, Delgboke said:

Fear and doubt has been the challenge of many people that are into cryptocurrency what do you think is the solution of handling fear and doubt in cryptocurrency trading? 

I think fear helps us to be perfect. Because due to fear of loss we do study more about crypto trading and spend more time to learn. Although sometime fear would reduce your earning but it would protect you from big losses. Crypto trading is totally risky and more confidence and brave heart can put you in problem. So there should be little bit fear.

• +2 1

If you have fear about crypto trading I think you should not invest in only one coin. You have to invest in many coins because when you thought your coins price is decreasing you can use other coin to safe.

• +1 1

comrecializade little by little, look for a way in which you feel comfortable when it comes to comment.

With experience you will be removing doubts and fear, it is also not about disappearing, but trading with fear will only bring you losses, have faith in the shops you make and do not despair.

If you want to acquire an asset, do not look at or worry too much about it’s daily trading price - especially not if its’ a cryptocurrency. Stick to 3 simple rules:
1. Buy or sell, depending on the 50-day moving average (50DMA). If an asset price is over the 50-DMA, sell. If and asset is under the 50-DMA, buy.
2. Buy a set amount of cryptos every month ($25, or $50), as long as its’ price is under the 50-DMA.
3. NEVER invest more than you can afford to lose. If you’re worried about it, you have too much money in it.

• +3 1

When i trade i figure to stay calm and also to be very much nice and also well i need to have patience for it this is how i trade. 

• -1 1

If you do not want to feel doubt and doubt in trading on Cryptocurrency I think you need the motivation of reliable traders who have long managed to get wealth from the results he traded on cryptocurrency.

• -1 1

11 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

All coins tends to go in one direction so i think, you can not hold your fears by investing on multiple coins.

I do not invest in any coin but I hold all of my crypto talks earned coin and I buy some litecoin by the. I already get huge profit by holding litecoin.

• -1 1

Every fear of trading is eliminated by a number of things and the very first one is that you have to make sure that you put your management in order and also make sure that you plan well, because if you just take trades with no plans thats where you lose it, its important you trade with cation to what is to be done, put everything in perfect condition of trading and it shall be well. just manage your funds well, dont over trade and always take cation to what is right.

• +3 1

On 12/10/2019 at 12:40 AM, Delgboke said:

Fear and doubt has been the challenge of many people that are into cryptocurrency what do you think is the solution of handling fear and doubt in cryptocurrency trading? 

Fears and doubts are the major part of crypto currencies trading. These are the major factors which leads to loss also, we can only get rid of them by learning good trading methods and should have complete knowledge about market.

• +1 1

11 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

No doubt about that, litecoin is already gone 10% within the last 24 hours, while bitcoin today has not doing so well.

yeah, I got profit by holding litecoin. bitcoin is not well profited. I think in next month bitcoin price will down and market will be down.

• -1 1

I think most people afraid of losing in trading and not enterd into cryptoworld. People should avoid emotion and become a loser.

• -2 1

Crypto trading is profitable but yes there has a fear so before you do crypto trading you should have enough knowledge about it and know hoe the market works also you must know what you're doing and most importantly to have a lot patient when doing that so that you can overcome your fear when it comes in crypto trading. 

• +2 1

23 minutes ago, Aminul45 said:

Fear is cured by action. Only doing the things you are afraid of will help. Yet all traders fear they have learned to handle it. So just start trading and you will be stronger than you feared.

It is knowledge that demystifies mysteries and if anyone plans on facing the cryptocurrency market with calm and tranquility, they must first equip themselves with sound trading knowledge and skills then they would not have to be afraid even if they lose sometimes.

• +2 1

The best way to handle fear and doubt in cryptocurrency trading is by trading small bits of your funds at a time, this method brings in little profits but it gives you less worry and stress. It is better to make small and to make big at a big risk.

• +1 1

All newbies are afraid to trade because they might lose amount of coins and money if they make a wrong trade.but you can learn and practice yourself using demo account.and when you're good you can start trading using your real money.

• +1 1

We just have to have the courage and learn more in order to trust ourselves that we are in the right field and to be able to bear the loss and to believe that we will achieve profits and we will not always lose

We have to trust ourselves and choose the right currencies and tools

I will give you the Magic potion stop trading now if you do and take a course in how mange your money and course in how you read the chart then return to your exchange and test with 10% from your investment if make profit I can say to you congratulations .

• +2 1