Have you ever thought of living crypto? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever thought of living crypto?

Dealing with caution and according to a strict plan and everything will be fine and you will achieve good profits in the cryptocurrencies, whether there is a decrease or an increase, it must be like a saw

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

Why to think about living this forum as it is giving so much of knowledge and earning you need to feel great that you are a member of such a big community here you can perform your tasks easily and though its a big community right things get appreciated too.

• +1 1

No I have not ever thought of living crypto but I want to think crypto talk for giving us the opportunity to know about crypto and also and crypto. I really appreciate this forum

• +1 1

On 12/9/2019 at 5:20 PM, Delgboke said:

In the early 2017 many people made so much money in cryptocurrency business and also in 2018 but suddenly when the crypto market in turn became bearish they lose hope and interest even some quited from crypto investment, But do you think that's the best option is to leave cryptocurrency completely 

No i have not got such feelings. And i am happy for this guys.. and I love these things

As  these things encouraged me alot. 

• +1 1

I think that is me now.

Currently i dig up a little cryptocurrency from lots of source, like freelance, faucet, giveaway, trading as well CPA. With that i fancy trying to invest a little my cash to accept ASIC miner. But i deem that is in truth high-priced for expense of hardware furthermore expense for operation it. I am banish regain any mode to drive down the expense and achieve the matching result. With that i tin annoying to prepare a income with passive income from my miner. optimism this delight canister be reality.

• +2 1

On 12/9/2019 at 5:20 PM, Delgboke said:

In the early 2017 many people made so much money in cryptocurrency business and also in 2018 but suddenly when the crypto market in turn became bearish they lose hope and interest even some quited from crypto investment, But do you think that's the best option is to leave cryptocurrency completely 

I am new there  crypto is a better if all members work as a group in this way benefit for all members

• +1 1

On 12/9/2019 at 8:44 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

The cryptocurrency will survive as long as the Internet is online I think the future of cryptocurrency will be long and long, I plan to use it for a long time and will use it long term.

I aggregated with you and hope this that cryprocurrency Wil be O long induruts

23 minutes ago, Rstunirk said:

I think that is me now.

Currently i dig up a little cryptocurrency from lots of source, like freelance, faucet, giveaway, trading as well CPA. With that i fancy trying to invest a little my cash to accept ASIC miner. But i deem that is in truth high-priced for expense of hardware furthermore expense for operation it. I am banish regain any mode to drive down the expense and achieve the matching result. With that i tin annoying to prepare a income with passive income from my miner. optimism this delight canister be reality.

I think that crypto currency is a well Don operchuniry it will grow up very soon

On 12/9/2019 at 4:20 AM, Delgboke said:

this is funny. Coinbase is a cryptocurrency business, binance is a cryptocurrency business, yobit is a cryptocurrency business, coinmarketcap is a cryptocurrency business, BitMex is a cryptocurrency business, and these guys continue to run their business regardless of whether the price rises too much or falls too much. who leaves this market because they lost money so they were not prepared to enter that market

• +1 1

Why would I leave something make my brain work all the time and have a lot to figure out in my day living. cryptocurrency is just good like what it is..

l don:t think so. l think it is better to stay with cryptocuurency and do trading and other engagements with it in order to earn and make ends meet. There are loses and disappointments associated with trading, but with caution, one will make good returns. 

• +1 1

I have never had any clue of living crypto currency instead I have a plan of dominating cryptp in my versinity into and in the future precisely, I know many will pass through me.

Edited by Ovis25
  • +1 1

I have never thought of leaving cryptocurrency.Because i really enjoy workingbin here.I have joined here only a few weeks ago and i have learnt many interesting things.Besides i can earn money from here also 

• +1 1

vivir de la criptomoneda me resulta de una manera muy sencilla y a las vez muy dificil, porque primero es algo que como sube puede bajar, no se mantiene estable. eso no es malo es bueno, porque cuando sube puedes cambiar. pero el problema esta en cuando baja su precio por debidos factores.

• +1 1

I don't experience how crypto will survive. However, I by no means attention about breathing in crypto. I see individuals who declare a time preserve live. here is no energy in crypto. But ailing anxiety about whether the crypto will carry on

• +1 1

Nope, never thought of living,  crypto is  like a game  with unpredictable end and thrills attract me more than anything else.

Edited by cryptex
  • +1 1

I cannot give up coding because it is my source of income. Even if people give up this field because of frustration and losses, I cannot give up because I am making profits from it and because I trust the future of encryption

Thats not a good option to leave crypto completely because even the normal currencies can go down or up... I think there is no business where you can only earn profit! So the main key is a great investment knowledge and patience.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I believe that when people  bought in to the  hype   they made the  easiest  rookio mistek.  I think crypto will survive.it normal  to bitcoin  that proce of it  will going  low or high  i never through somethink  wrong like that. 

It will be depending on how you see what you can do if you are fit in this career or not many people will profit but they also experience losing some money in trading or investing.

• +1 1

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 12/9/2019 at 6:05 PM, Delgboke said:

Bro at first change your title it's leaving not living, if we talk about leaving market yes loss and profit are two part of coins we should learn from our loss rather than losing hope and leaving the Market in my view , yes i have loss Crypto but i haven't thought anything like that

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think what you meant is if one can leave cryptocurrency due to the loss many people have made or due to the bearish season. Infact my interest in cryptocurrency keeps on growing as the year goes by. I think I am going to grow more interest and build a empire in cryptocurrency. I am having intention of creating a business in blockchain industry.

• +1 1

I had no knowledge and information about this site..I really feel lucky now cuz one of my friend given me the idea of crypto currency minning then after gathering information about this world I started working here and its almost 1 week here

• +1 1

11 minutes ago, Petrol said:

No i have never thought that and there is no reason for it also..

When your government dicides to ban crypto would that be the reason, or maybe you got scammed a lot of coins?

5 hours ago, EpilepticKid said:

Crypto is a very new area, so it’s too early to talk about her death. there is no reason to leave it. on the contrary, we need to support and develop this industry

There is nothing reason to leave itm I wanted to find a purpose of leaving it but I fail too

I am very interested in Crypto and I will not leave it, but I will dive into seas, discover it more, it excites me, amazes and curiosity me.