Have you ever thought of living crypto? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever thought of living crypto?

On 12/9/2019 at 8:20 PM, Delgboke said:

In the early 2017 many people made so much money in cryptocurrency business and also in 2018 but suddenly when the crypto market in turn became bearish they lose hope and interest even some quited from crypto investment, But do you think that's the best option is to leave cryptocurrency completely

For me,its a no. We are getting more digital now and crypto currencies is one product of digital age so i see futures in cryptos. It may be bearish now but bitcoins already travelled a long way to reach its status now,so its just the chance where we can buy for a bit cheaper price.

• +1 1

Leaving the market is not a good idea, You just have to take again position in the market and works on your skills.

That at which level you did the mistake. and then avoid this mistake. And happy trading

• +1 1

I have never thought of living crypto because I'm new here and I think I'll make my future better because of crypto that is helping achieve those dreams that I want to fulfill.

• +1 1

On 12/9/2019 at 5:31 PM, pangitmo said:

I don't have any thoughts of leaving crypto because crypto gives me income i need to make a living. 

Yes rypto is a good business and in this business we can make good money so tahts why we are not leave this and in crypto we can change our life through this easily and this is the great business. Crypto market is the future of the world and i know soon all the crypto market is go to high so much.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/26/2019 at 10:48 AM, huyasdad08 said:

I do not want to do that. Cryptocurrencies are now my daily job and it is my full-time job, it feeds me and my family.

It feels like you are in  pretty serious  business with crypto currencies.I hope you will grow more and could you share what you do in crypto currencies.

• +1 1

i don’t think i will leave crypto currency world. because that world help me to find less risky investment platform. crypto currency is ta best platform for trade. 

Of course not, the crypt will shoot every year. For some reason, it seems to me that BTC will jump after the new year!

• +1 1

On 12/9/2019 at 5:20 PM, Delgboke said:

In the early 2017 many people made so much money in cryptocurrency business and also in 2018 but suddenly when the crypto market in turn became bearish they lose hope and interest even some quited from crypto investment, But do you think that's the best option is to leave cryptocurrency completely 

I dont think so to leave crypto ever. Who know crypto deeply will never leave it asif a person knows how to earn and how to trade he will trade and earn wisely and will get benefit for whole life. Who did not know about it they invested and price dropped they leave it due to lost and leave trist on it

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Digicoin said:

The best you can do is to get the market right, to know the right time to invest and the right time to sell. So, far that some gained, some will still gain again.

That is right. We don't need to leave crypto completely because right now, we have a good opportunity to buy and sell any coins. Besides that, we almost see the bull run comes, although we don't know the right time for that bull run to happen. But as long as we can buy and sell the coin, I think we can still make a profit, and we can still survive.

• +1 1

On 09.12.2019 at 16:20, Delgboke said:

During my time in cryptocurrency, I have had both good and bad times. Even when I was very much in the loss I just rested for a few days but again continued to work with cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

I think for many people it does not make sense to leave the crypto business, because they have income from this. The creators are developing a better version, so the rating then drops and increases.

• +1 1

Quite a few people was elect to giving crypto while they believe annoy additionally they sick and tired to hold back crypto rate more desirable repeatedly expressly us as I hardly ever give up a confidence to help you crypto notably bitcoin considering I'm sure that events can be more desirable soon enough and even every we should instead achieve is barely have an overabundance of staying power to hold back.

• +1 1

I was in Bali at the end of 2016, around Christmas. My father died, and I started selling my companies and traveling the world with my family already. A friend called me and said, “Do you still have your bitcoins?” I said yeah, I still have them, but I’m not looking at them at all. This was January 2017, and he told me to start looking at them again. [Bitcoin was in the beginning stages of a massive boom, doubling in value several times.] I did, and I was like, “Okay, the revolution is starting.” So I told my wife let’s go all in.

Hi friend, do you mean to say "have you ever thought of leaving crypto*?"?... If it is the mean, umm.. no not really but yes too, because sometimes it feels really annoying spending hours on internet for crypto and want to do physical work but always ready to sell the crypto when the price raise high....

• +1 1

On 12/9/2019 at 5:20 PM, Delgboke said:

Most of peoples whom get into FOMO and lost their precious money, they leave trust on crypto and leave this field also, but whom have patience did not leave it and get their loss back with wise trading and other ways of earning.

• +1 1

If you are investor then surely you can live with crypto as its one of best investment and have some good RoI because you have to live as trader and its never been bad choice but if you are not able to check these charts and market movement then its very bad choice for you as you can lost money very quickly and gone down and out very quickly its just a work which need some good intention from you.

• +1 1

I will not stop because I still have hope that crypto will continue to grow in the future. In addition, because I still have tokens and coins that have the potential to rise 😀

• +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

2 hours ago, saket6 said:

I completely agree with you brother.Even I am in loss for the past 3 years but I have not call it quits.I am still holding it tight.

I suggest you can hold on tight to what you have so that you don't feel lost anymore because experiences like that are so sad for you that you should be even better going forward.

• +1 1

It is not necessary to leave a lot of interesting things still ahead. But I do not think that it is necessary to invest and exchange all the capital in cryptocurrency. With the loss of course, people begin to leave the crypto world.

• +1 1

unfortunately I also in 2017 thought I could live only from the buy sale of the crypto but with the disaster of 2018 I had to change my mind, however the crypto remained as a second entry but supported by a job that I do in the real world

• +1 1

I don't care why crypto survives, we can say in our modern times and our future, crypto is going to make a big impact on our future economy. I hope that this crypto talk will play a big role in the forum so that people can know about it and appreciate it .

• +1 2

I know some people work in trading and they earn eoungh money to live and spend in them family .. and helping people too

Leaving the field of crypto currencies is not a solution, when it became bearish i did not get depressed, i motivated than before and have strong believe in bitcoin more than before.

• +1 1

In my four years of experience in this industry, I face many things such as failures and the moment that the coins you invested and hold is not doing well, but it doesn't mean that it will remain because it is the part of investing more importantly on how well you cope up and survive.

• +1 1

Just now, Cryptokiller said:

Actually I have never thought of living in crypto.But when I knew about it properly then I am living in crypto very happily.

I will never leave the cryptocurrency because it can gives me q good knowledge, skills and more ideas how to earn more in the world of crypto. 

• +1 1