How will you know if a certain site will pay you cryptocurrency? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aereen

How will you know if a certain site will pay you cryptocurrency?

Hello! You need to first find out from those that have idea and vived knowledge about it or through their website and read between the lines or googling more about them online.

This is actually a rather difficult question, because not all sites that promise to pay with crypto really pay. Maybe you should read on forums like cryptotalk often to find out which sites actually pay or you get valid information from your friends.

There are alot of sites which give the facility to earn. But some sites or platform are real and many of them are scam. So don't trust any site first ensure that the site is real or not then search for the reviews on that site after these steps you decide.

20 hours ago, hasankhan said:

In my beginnings as a crypto enthusiast, I began to use the famous faucets that give you free currencies for filling in a captcha and claiming it,

I have engaged into faucets years ago as well, but they we telegram faucets so we all already know that most of the telegram bots are scam and that they would then as you for money afterwards.

On 12/9/2019 at 12:57 PM, Aereen said:

Personally, I have been trying a lot of ways to gain cryptocurrencies and it has been hard to know and to invest time and money and not knowing if these would have return. 

In case you know any credible site that legit pays out, you can leave their links with instructions too. 

to be 100% sure that one specific site pays you can easily come to forum like this and ask if someone trusted memebers has been paid. you can also check youtube videos that talk about that site

While joining a certain site for the rewards, they will ask for any of your wallet(mostly ERC-20).There you can check the crypto currencies if anyone sent you.

On 12/9/2019 at 4:57 PM, Aereen said:

Personally, I have been trying a lot of ways to gain cryptocurrencies and it has been hard to know and to invest time and money and not knowing if these would have return. 

In case you know any credible site that legit pays out, you can leave their links with instructions too. 

Boss i also invest in different investment pool and purchase crypto mining companies share but i bear loss every time but i cannot found any legit and secure sites, But after long times research i found this sites which is 100% legit and i suggest you that you don't waste own time and work this sites and earn here.

it depends on how much they are going to pay you

if it a reasonable amount of money than they will pay you

if it's not then you have to know that they're not going to pay

On 12/9/2019 at 7:57 PM, Aereen said:

There are a lot of sites that you can access, though also, a lot are just scam. Try visiting bitcointalk, on the services section, there are a lot of campaigns that are running there, you could also offer your service. You can also do that here on this forum. 

nMvFbuZ.png

On 1/25/2020 at 3:51 AM, ruslanosenny said:

Only reviews will help to feet site that will definetely pay and no other thing. Just don't participate in any projects that still don't have reviews and it will save you a lot of time and mental health

Unfortunately there is not a 100% reliable source to tell us which website is really legit and paying. There are lots of fake payment proofs online and you can't tell the difference between genuine and fake ones. Some websites only pay for the first few days after running and when they received lots of deposits from their members, they stop paying and run away with people's money. However, you can reduce the risk of getting scammed by following all the tips that are mentioned to detect scam projects.

No one will give crypto that easy the paybby crypto is really low . you need to buy it from your own money or find the airdrop or something else... As bounty.

Actually I just got an update from my friends who are update in different forum like bitcointalk they are the one who are instructing us which forum to join for able for us to have earnings. 

The bounty campaign is the surest way to accumulate new coins and old coins, if you are a social media influencer then you can participate in bounty campaign and they will reward you for all your works, this is how I started in 2017 back when all projects are great.  

I think it's better that before you try to join a certain website that offers or promises you that you will earn cryptocurrency, you should ask some of it's users first and also getting some recommendation is good too. Try to reach out some of that certain site user so that you will find out if it's legit or not.

Do you mean sites like investment platforms? if so, I can't give good advice because most of it is a scam and only pays at the initial launch. But for sites that can produce crypto currencies you can try bitcointalk, there try to join social media and signature campaigns

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 12/9/2019 at 4:57 PM, Aereen said:

There are bundle of websites but legitemacy is very less, i am in search of that type websites from a long time but in vain. I have spent much time in finding a way where i can do some work and get some rewards in crypto curremcies. Only till now i have founded this forum whom is doinh amazing work.

On 1/31/2020 at 5:32 PM, Grandmaster said:

The bounty campaign is the surest way to accumulate new coins and old coins, if you are a social media influencer then you can participate in bounty campaign and they will reward you for all your works, this is how I started in 2017 back when all projects are great.  

I barely know aboout bounty hunting and as I have read there, people are complaining and resorting to other cryptocurrency activities because bounty hunting has been difficult these days and with little pay. Also I watched the link in your signature and it is pretty good and informative.

See and search for the righteous facts of course. Then look for and come again? is the explanation to clearly make crypto from a website. perhaps come again? I did like that.

For these kind for informations i follow some of good traders the assist me always to know about these. So i would suggest you to do the to earn money. 

Well you will know of a site is legit if it has many users or members and also there are promoters of that sites and to make sure then try working for it in one week and see if it really pays you, and for a good site? Then I suggest review hunt it is a bounty hunting site where you will do simple tasks with a specific amount if you've finished it.

You can ask about that and check several people if the payment is real and you can try it for a short time and make sure of yourself but there are many members here I think there are people who will help you

On 12/9/2019 at 12:57 PM, Aereen said:

I recognize your struggles. Only a few companies are actually legit. Just try to find as many reviews as possible before investing. i know that at least yobit pays.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.