Important tips for beginners in crypto trading - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Important tips for beginners in crypto trading

Some important tips and hints for beginners in crypto trading and would love to share here for everyone to benefit

1. Investing according to your financial ability, at best in the beginning.

2 - Avoid anxiety and impulsivity to make a decision in every transaction, losing deals at the moment may be successful in the future and vice versa.

3. Do not invest in a single cryptocurrency, but rather trade in many cryptocurrencies. 

4 - Do not trust false news about cryptocurrency trading, which comes from some investors inside some platforms or through various social media, you do not know the extent of their actual experience in this field until now.

5- Draw yourself the path to success through specific trading goals such as following certain currencies and knowing the best purchase price as well as the best selling price in the short and long term, and always be a good researcher for articles related to cryptocurrency trading in the near or far future.

6- Try to learn the analysis, whether it is technical or basic, then you must learn how to analyze a specific digital currency yourself, or rely on sites that provide technical analysis through certified experts.

7. You must learn from the mistakes that occurred in the past, in order to develop your business, without learning to repeat the error again.

Больше всего мне знакомы паникующие трейдеры, которые любят продавать на падении, как только цена упала на пару пунктов. Поэтому в первую очередь учитесь управлять эмоциями!

Many tips can be share but I only have three. First never use bot or trading signal. Second don't use your salary and loan money for basic fund. Last one, never repeat the same mistakes.

• Useful or interesting 1

The seven tricks you gave us for cryptocurrency trading will be of great benefit to newcomers and will be of immense benefit to me. I will follow your tricks.

Sometimes false news can bring crypto down price even you believe that this news is fake, still many people believe it. Anyway thanks for sharing the tips in crypto trading.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

trips always helps people but very important issue is: whose gonna follow it? People are reading books, articles, speculating movements but while the time has come to trade, they do mistakes, and opening trades with high margin. So proper transaction with proper strategies will able to help you to make good profits for beginners.

On 12/8/2019 at 5:13 AM, Loly said:

3. Do not invest in a single cryptocurrency, but rather trade in many cryptocurrencies. 

I disagree with this, actually for investment it's true, where it would be better to diversify. Whereas for beginners trading in many of coins will only make their management chaotic. At least it's better to trade on one coin and see how you do it and learn from it.

21 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

Many tips can be share but I only have three. First never use bot or trading signal. Second don't use your salary and loan money for basic fund. Last one, never repeat the same mistakes.

Very good .  Thank you for sharing tips for investing and trading with cryptocurrent.  Simple, clear and easy to understand. Really help. And good tips.  Bravo bro

If a man is beginner of cryptocurrency trading. He should made a small amount of trading first. If he passed in trading. He will learned the proper guide of trading. Now he can trade any amount which he want.

On 12/8/2019 at 5:13 AM, Loly said:

Some important tips and hints for beginners in crypto trading and would love to share here for everyone to benefit

1. Investing according to your financial ability, at best in the beginning.

2 - Avoid anxiety and impulsivity to make a decision in every transaction, losing deals at the moment may be successful in the future and vice versa.

4 - Do not trust false news about cryptocurrency trading, which comes from some investors inside some platforms or through various social media, you do not know the extent of their actual experience in this field until now.

5- Draw yourself the path to success through specific trading goals such as following certain currencies and knowing the best purchase price as well as the best selling price in the short and long term, and always be a good researcher for articles related to cryptocurrency trading in the near or far future.

6- Try to learn the analysis, whether it is technical or basic, then you must learn how to analyze a specific digital currency yourself, or rely on sites that provide technical analysis through certified experts.

7. You must learn from the mistakes that occurred in the past, in order to develop your business, without learning to repeat the error again.

thanks for your motivation is also quite complete in providing educations for beginner traders , some that must be added is for beginners, and dont forget to learn the experiences they have been through in trading because this will also add new insight from their experience.

2 hours ago, yupi84goro said:

Strongly agree with the tips for newbies that have been mentioned in the opening post, especially the number one point is investing according to your financial abilities. Most newbies want to get large direct profits. So use capital beyond your abilities. This is very dangerous if done.

Well I see your point but for me crypto is about taking some risks and I took a risk in the past and took out a loan to invest in crypto because I knew I would be able to pay it back from my crypto earnings. 

15 minutes ago, Loly said:

But what if this lonely coin failed and not I given any profit just loss you then Ventured with your all money in one side. 

It's good to be Ventured, here I put more emphasis on experience, as op said in point 7 learn from mistakes. I think to focus on trading more than one coin is difficult for beginners.

Well said, this kind of stuffs will really beginners in crypto trading, this forum is great, not just by giving you payments but also this kind of tips and also this forum can aware us for scammers new idea. 

On 12/8/2019 at 11:43 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Tips like that that make me going to follow the course of trading so that I do not use bots or trading signals and basic salary or loan money and most importantly I will not repeat the mistakes I made before so that I do not experience failure in trading.

Thank you for the tips for trading crypto, hopefully it will be useful for all members, not only beginner traders but also intermediate level ones. because these tips also remind us to not always be careless in trading and making decisions.

if newbies actually listen to any of the advices we give they wouldnt be newbies anymore but they all have to make their own mistakes and learn from them.

Very helpful tips you got bro and you can add Don't put all your funds in the same exchange or the same wallet it's very important with the hacking that exchange have like cryptopia and other 

Hi my friend! Thanks for your experience sharing! This will help me to upgrade my trading ! Strongly agree with the tips for newbies. if you have another tips please send us on this forum. Thanks again for your help! best regards

Analysis for the entry and exit is the  vital part for new Bitcoin traders because the market volatility is very high as compared to the other market. Therefore, you need to learn technical analysis, fundamental analysis, and also risk management, so that your investment may not be affected by any wrong decisions that you make. Technical analysis tells the entry-exit point, whereas fundamental analysis updates the reason for price movement. Risk management is required to mitigate the risk arising in the trading session. 

Thanks for sharing this very much information article i think it is very useful for beginners in crypto this platform is a great platform for beginners to learn and earn free crypto keep sharing such articles

Before trade you need to change your mindset that trading is not instant way to make money, need time and hard work to reach expert level. Test your strategy by use demo account and follow competition, no need money and nothing to loss. After that ignore public opinion after replace open position, simple isn't?

Another tip for people starting out. Do not ever trust your gut when trading. Have a solid reason, a proven reason in numbers, why you are making decisions. Don't just make things up and think you know going into a trade. You cannot BS yourself into profitable trades consistently to make a profit and you will lose. You have to look at volume of the market and the rate of change, the volatility in the market to take advantage of this, meaning you have to look at numbers. Don't fool yourself and think you are a predicting genius, instead look at the numbers and take the time to learn how the market moves on a given day.

Beginners must be trade only top listed coinmarketcap coin, do not trade any unlisted or new listed coin otherwise you lost your all money.

52 minutes ago, saddamali said:

Beginners must be trade only top listed coinmarketcap coin, do not trade any unlisted or new listed coin otherwise you lost your all money.

this is the best advice a newbie can get because a lot of newbies used to invest in coins that dont even have a name on coinmarketcap or even show the total amount of token and end up losing money when the coin dump to 1 sat.