The difference between Ethereum and Ether. - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

The difference between Ethereum and Ether.

Wow. It is great information, the truth is very useful. I did not know that at all. Thanks for your post. It really helped me a lot in my knowledge of cryptocurrencies. Thank you.

For me it is just the same ethereum and ether because some people prefer to use a word ether for short in ethereum instead of Eth. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that there is no "ether" term. We might use it some times just to cut short Ethereum. But I haven't seen it somewhere officially. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that both the currency and the platform are called Ethereum.

Edited by BTC Future

Ethereum and Ether are almost the same. Many people are saying that if Ethereum is a platform then the ether currency that we got for working on crypto. But if you think easily you find a common field between those two thing.   

On 12/7/2019 at 6:00 PM, Loly said:

Ethereum is an open source platform, network, or decentralized system that offers smart contracts.

Ether is the currency that is used by Ethereum customers and developers, and it has an internal pricing mechanism called the GAS.

But with the common use of terms during speech most of us use the words etherium or ether to express both terms.

I think there is some difference between them. Ether is a coin. Ethereum is a blockchain network. And it's erc20 platform where we can create multiple token under it's network. And we can make transaction through it's smart contract.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I just professionally suppose ethereum and/or ether are a similar thing. typically the say is different, so it is lower. Not to mention I just learned that it's completely different as a rule. Regards to tell everybody they are familiar with this unique.

Ethereum is the platform and Ether is the crypto-fuel or cryptocurrency that thrives over it. Ether is bought & sold and not Ethereum. Ethererum has various applications but Ether has only one application i.e. to enable operations on the blockchain.

On 12/7/2019 at 5:00 PM, Loly said:

Ethereum is an open source platform, network, or decentralized system that offers smart contracts.

Ether is the currency that is used by Ethereum customers and developers, and it has an internal pricing mechanism called the GAS.

But with the common use of terms during speech most of us use the words etherium or ether to express both terms.

The difference is nothing but the terms are different. these are the symbols of the 2nd most usable crypto currency.

yes that is right i find it difficult to me to remember how i can type it ao i choice any shortcut i have.

The same thing in two words. Ethereum is the name of a cryptocurrency and ether is a short spelling of this cryptocurrency in the daily speaking language. There aren't differences in terms of meaning 

1 hour ago, OmarFuruq said:

I just learned that it's generally different. I think Ethereum or Ether are the same thing. Just the reference is different, so it's shorter

The long term is Ether and the short for it is ETH, Ethereum is a network that runs Ether/ETH.

Yes, it is correct that ether and ethreme is different .ethrr is a from of currency and ethreme is a earing or a platform of earning. Before the reading this topic i did not know about these thing.

To me, ethereum and the ether are approximately the same. several people are aphorism that if ethereum is a platform subsequently the the air currency that we got for operational on crypto. furthermore a meet people is an additional fuel. In the workplace, it takes two consequently one cannot act the other.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

It's only a matter of announcing phrases, I do not suppose there is a distinction between Ethereum, Ether or ETH. Because those phrases are usually abbreviated to facilitate pronunciation or writing, the maximum important is the technology behind it, the blockchain and also the clever settlement function.

ethereum is the blockchain and the ether is the technology that is used for creating the blockchain which is usually used for making the tokens 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think ethereum or ether are something very similar. just the notice is extraordinary, so it's shorter. What's more, I recently discovered that it's distinctive as a rule.

I wasn't know that at all I was thinking they were the same right  thanks for this light in your post my friend.

We must know that Ethereum is not a cryptocurrency but rather a decentralized public open source platform that works through Blockchain technology and provides contracts. Ether is the cryptocurrency.

The main difference between ether and ethereum is that ether is fuel used to power the network whereas the ethereum is refers to the network.

Ether is not exactly fuel , it is just the part of ethereum network.

Ethereum is never be bought or sold but ether will bought or sold.

The glossary is required for understanding the differences between the abbreviation of the altcoins. ETH is the altcoin and it is at the second place on the total crypto market cap, GAS is also fuel of both Ethane.

I did not know that they are two different terms, thank you for clarifying this point because everyone uses ether or ethereum without knowing the difference.

I think that there is a blockchain that bears the name Ethereum, and there is also the currency in the blockchain called Ethereum, there is no difference in names at all.

That is, there is no difference between ethereum and ether, and this is known to everyone, such as the use of Ripple, and some say the XRB currency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is true that the term ether is an abbreviation of Ethereum and it is always used by many members. Also, there is a coin belonging to the Ethereum currency called Ethereum Classic.

Hi, thanks for your post, I myself did not understand what the difference between them was, but now I understand. You helped me a lot to figure it out, but not only for me, but also for the newcomers.