Suggest me a crypto business brand name. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Suggest me a crypto business brand name.

Its good idea .. but I don't if its working in my country 😅 

As you know there's some countrys blocked crypto and if own or work in it .. its a crime

The Cryptelegrapher, crypto currencies telegraph, that for me sounds like it captures what you do in a cool name

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 12/7/2019 at 9:36 AM, wilbertson said:

I want to start a business but i'm struggling with a brand name here.

Business type; cryptocurrency social messenger

My last name: Wilbertson

My country: Tanzania

What makes me happy: people

Those are the things you could or not use for formation if that business name.

There are thousands of suggessions available on internet for crypto business names. If you go in choices you could be confused in selecting the name. I think the best thing is to choose the name what you like. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

So you want to start a crypto business, ok I can I help you a brand name maybe "CryptoWilbert messenger" or " Wil social messenger" or maybe "Crypto messsenger". 

Edited by miskyming

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is kind of hard to suggest a brand name, since we don't know what is the purpose of the business. Whether its a travel company, or a fast food, or some educational service. When we know the purpose, we can sure think and suggest a good name, till then it will just be shooting arrow in dark.

I have yet to become a good businessman in crypto. That's why I don't know any brand name in the crypto business. But in the future I want to be a good businessman.

I think WilTan is the good name for your brand and you can describe easily your brand name in front of the peoples. Brand name is the new and best thing which define your thing and your services.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bro you choose any brand name you can use your name as a brand name.brand name not matter brand work matter give good service and earn big profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/7/2019 at 12:36 PM, wilbertson said:

Will that’s really hard to decide especially when it comes to brand name because that is the fundamental and that will carry your business so just name it what you want in your heart.

On 12/7/2019 at 6:36 AM, wilbertson said:

I have good news for you. I found a website called namelix that will make any catchy brand name if you want if you give it keywords. I gave it keywords "crypto" and "blockchain" and it gave me results like Cryptofreak and Cryptoindie and Cryptmoda.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

The name of the project for your currency must have a good meaning, because this is important and not just a bright name, and that is why you should consider choosing an appropriate name.
And I suggest you:
Crypto Tsun
Wilbur Crypto

• +5 1

THINK POSITIVE

On 12/7/2019 at 9:36 AM, wilbertson said:

Hun than you should try a job at exchange manager  and it will approve you if you have knowledge. And hence you will find jobs.

Thanks! I think this idea will be very useful in the future, and it will promote me very well! You will definitely need to try to experience this in practice!

There are a lot of brand names and brands, but it is you who must choose in proportion to the company you work for

I didn't think that Their is any app with surname of app creater . I think you can set your name that's directly linked with your domain .

you can used Crypto chat , Cchat or any other name that's you like .

• Useful or interesting 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Brand name and logo are the very important things for a cryptocurrency related business. You might choose a name whatever you think that will be the best and meaningful.Also do not forget to be creative. Constructive name might grab customer's attentions so quickly. 

I am not very good on naming a business. But I do have knowledge of the importance if a business' name. I could give you some advise that I think can help you on your decision making in name searching. 

Brainstorm. Think of everything that you can think. You could use any of that on the latter part. Then you go put in order those terms that you've think or written. A business name is critical since it will be having an impact to your business career. It could be your asset to boom your market, or on the otherhand, to lose the market of your business. The more attractive the name, the better. 

Many token-owned companies also announce this type of burn for a large portion of their currency to increase its value.However, there are many people who suspect this burn It is very easy to make money by investing in this currency.

Thats very good, i wish you all the best so that we can use your project. Maybe you can review this name if you have not yet get one... Sonmessenger that can be your business name and sonmessenger.com that can be your domain.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There are many names that you can use but I would like to suggest Messenger currency Many people are attracted to it You will know the name of what he is talking about

in case you're down to do some business in this crypto world. Furthermore, business about cryptographic forms of money, at that point I would propose you to concentrate on the things you will give in the business! Cause on the off chance that you don't make the root solid, at that point you'll not have the option to develop your business greater! You can stress over the name later on however

On 12/7/2019 at 6:36 AM, wilbertson said:

I couldn't figure out exactly what you wanted. I think you want a name for a new cryptocurrency project or something like that. If so, I suggest the name "Droubi".

Brand name and logo are the last things you want to find. First find out what your business will be, make a marketing plan, and surveys on the target population, make a business plan and figure out if you will have sales or not. Since you are creating a startup you have other things to concern about first.