Cryptoworld or fiat world - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Cryptoworld or fiat world

Fiat & Crypto world are related. I'm not talking about only one because they both are very important for everyone. Crypto made life easier & fiat world enables to cashing out by converting crypto to fiat & then the physical cash money.

On 12/6/2019 at 4:04 PM, ASDFGHJKL17 said:

For me I'd rather choose cryptoworld, because crypto world was the first thing i know and I'm used to it. And because i have seen that cryptoworld is much better than fiat world in just only my opinion. 

Crypto world is the best than the fiat world and in the crypto market we can change our life easily and make good money in the market. Crypto market is the world best and new market which can change our life in a short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Both are useful and are literally important to us as well, in my own opinion i prefer crypto world because everything in world right now is becoming so digital moreover cryptoworld is an anonymous environment that accumulate and satisfy there user without any restrictions or tax payment compare to fiat world where the government control everything.

• +1 1

Both of them have an independent financial system, and they both have a different style, but there is a kind of integration between them. Without the fiat, one would not have been able to enter the crypto market, benefit from crypto and withdraw his profits, and thus they complement each other.

talking about which currency is best for Global use, I think the answer is clear, namely crypto because of borderless and decentralized communities that can be accessed anywhere by everyone, but for now I think fiat is still needed because the mass adoption of crypto needs to be gain and it on gradual process but with time everything is possible.

There will be no fiat currencies in the near future. All of the worlds developed countries will be moving toward their digital currencies. I wonder what the reserve money of the world would be by then. Will it still be digital dollars or some other crypto coin like Bitcoin will replace the world reserve money?

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

As I would see it is quite difficult.

To supplant fiat cash however as a restoration in the period of globalization for the world economy Fiat and Bitcoin should exist together.

Since the two are identified with fiat is actual Bitcoin is a resource that can be exchanged into fiat.

The simplicity of Bitcoin to execute and its decentralization framework is the way to financial improvement for the entire network. My assessment might be I am so off-base.

thanks....

On 12/6/2019 at 1:30 PM, Lubruselu said:

Which do you think are the best globalization that's suit you more between cryptoworld and fiat world.

For me my favoroud thing here between them is most cryptoworld where I can earn a lot if I keep long holding.

we cannot deny any of them because both are important and has their own advantages but I personally like cryptocurrencies because it is more efficient and fast and it is easy to use and there will be no physical disturbances.

The cryptographic world will be the future of humanity without a doubt because unfortunately technology is taking over the world and cryptocurrencies are part of technology, so the fiat world will soon become obsolete because of the loss of value that each day they have.

• +1 1

I also prefer cryptoworld because I like it a lot and the truth is that volatility is one of its main characteristics to obtain great benefits.
Besides that, multiple currencies have interesting and quite useful projects for life in general. For example, the smart contracts, the low commissions, the speed of transactions or the possibility of navigating in a safe and anonymous way, like, for example, the Brave's browser.

I think the crypto world suits me better, in the crypto world I can trade and invest, making money through cryptocurrency is quite tiring so it's not as easy as people think. Whereas in the fiat world I have never traded or made money through the fiat financial sector.

• +1 1

Hello my friend.  Cryptocurrency makes money by acting as a popular site.  You don't have to go anywhere to work on it.  You can do it at home.  You can make money just by doing this on an Android phone or laptop.  There are many opportunities for this.  Everyone in the world works on it.  Makes money.  Thanks.

crypto world is the best than the fiat world, we earn from it and make a good strategy to profit more just by exchanging and trading

• +1 1

On 12/6/2019 at 9:30 AM, Lubruselu said:

Which do you think are the best globalization that's suit you more between cryptoworld and fiat world.

For me my favoroud thing here between them is most cryptoworld where I can earn a lot if I keep long holding.

First, take my love mate. Well I will prefer crypto world to Fiat world. Because in cryptocurrency, you can earn bitcoins or other coins even sitting at home at without any risk on criminals or being scam. That is my take mates

• +1 1

Yes dear you are right.I also prefer cryptocurrency. No doubt fiat is also good.but I like cryptocurrency because it is reliable and easy to use .it has high demand and profitable.

I will always support cryptotalk and crypto world trading . Because there is nothing best than that . We know ever profit and loss of this work and the most important thing is that I have myself used it which is really really a very nice platform and much appreciated.

• +2 1

Hello my friends that the world of Krypto and the world of Fiat each have a good special and I think the two complement each other what I see you? 

• +4 1

I think the two can go hand in hand and the most important ting right now is to keep on working as hard and maing the right decisions the right thing today is to know how good we are its efforts that you cannot imagine there is a lot of good things that happen when the two go together. the fiat world is that what makes this working perfectly to the best thing we have today, we have been able to build a perfect solution to what is happening today is the best thing we go with it

@kikifam @bliznec @davy22

• +4 2

I prefer crypto world rather than fiat world . In fiat world  you can't earn enough money and profit. Crypto world is best for working. Here you can earn more money and profit. In crypto world bitcoin is best for investing. Investing on bitcoin is more profitable than any other coin.  So i prefer crypto world. 

I think i would chose crypto world, crypto is becaming more famous every year and too many new investor start to involve crypto world. I see a great future for crypto that's why i am trying to collect many altcoins i can. I hope i can take a profit from them in the near future.

It cannot substitute each other because many individuals don't know anything about coding now, but because I make money from it and because I trust in its future, I prefer to use encryption.

Crypto world is next big thing because it is a decentralised system and that is a great opportunity because nobody has control over your fund except yourself 

Cryptocurrencies began in 2008 with the creation of bitcoin and are now an alternative for the global financial world, cryptocurrencies are becoming more widely accepted among ordinary people, businessmen and many governments, but fiat money is the that is imposed, the world works with fiat currency, almost all world trade is done with the fiat financial system and it will take a long period for cryptocurrencies to displace that system. Anyway cryptocurrencies represent the economic hopes of many people.

• +3 1

That's just like my favorite part of the cryptocurrency world where I could really earn a lot! I mean I could take advantage of cryptocurrency's volatility. To do that, I'm trading and using Binance exchange. But I also have some loss, but of course if you know your way around, you'll have more profit than loss.

In this developing world fiat currency fits in with this advance stage. We don't need to go to the banks for making huge amount of transactions and even does not requires another party interfere, no unnecessary taxes or fees imposed. The higher amount you invested with time the larger the profit you make. That's the crypto coins giving chance for making profit than fiat currency