Cryptoworld or fiat world - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Cryptoworld or fiat world

According to my experience in this field, I started working in the crypto field and I found many profits in it and gained experiences through which I can achieve high profits and fortunes every week, so I advise everyone to work with it.

To me the best for me is Crypto world because I can earn money very easily with posting and commenting useful, meaningful and educative post that will increase others in knowledge and experience in order to get good reputation on order to earn money so I prefer crypto world to fiat world

I would say that the economy is the dollar that still exists.  It was built this way to be precise.  But things can change.  Since the printing of trillions and trillions of dollars will not end it certainly seems that dollars will soon be lost and something that can take a stable supply and a stable and secure network from there.  You can find this kind of online job to keep the balance of the beginning.  Using your earnings in business, gambling and holding is how you can increase your money and make some profit from it.

On 1/6/2021 at 11:00 AM, Rosarvx said:

crypto world is the best than the fiat world, we earn from it and make a good strategy to profit more just by exchanging and trading

The main points is not about earning on the forum because many people are in the crypto world without earning but just investing, and whether the investment increases or not they are always stable, and cryptocurrency has come to stay and we should be able to adopt because it's Technological improvement

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Gentlemen if you are asking to me for the crypto world and fiat world so I want to tell you that I am going with crypto world because in these days the cryptocurrency is most popular for the investment and gain the profit

On 12/6/2019 at 9:30 AM, Lubruselu said:

Which do you think are the best globalization that's suit you more between cryptoworld and fiat world.

For me my favoroud thing here between them is most cryptoworld where I can earn a lot if I keep long holding.

I currently use Fiat currency in my daily transaction, but am gradually shifting to Crypto currency exchange, crypto currency has advantage of been decentralized in nature which allow us to trade without worrying about Government restrictions and regulations and you get to keep your earnings.

If you mean which currency is better for making an international trade, then it is Bitcoin for sure, because it is easy to transfer so that you will pay others and get paid without any complications, and it is also very fast that you do not have to wait for days to receive your money and the best of all is that you do not have to pay any taxes, how great is that.

Yes. I agree with you. I think you can earn much more with crypto money than fiat money. For example, bitcoin is a very volatile currency. If invested at the right time, profits can be obtained in a very short time.

Yes you are right and this is best work for earning and learning about crypto world. And i also love crypto world and by this we can earn high. And there many methods by which we can earn good earning from crypto world. So this is best for every crypto lover and mostly for students.

Definitely crypto world,  I mean who would have ever believe that a time would come when a currency would be developed digitally and the world would surrender to it value,  considering how we could maximize the highest level of profit from crypto exchange,  I would definitely prefer cryptocurrencies to fiat. 

• +2 1

Between crypto world or fiat world i prefer crypto world most.Because crypto world is popular than fiat world in this modern world. I have not enough knowledge about fiat world. But i am working in  crypto talk site for a few days ago.It provides me many benefits. It is a great source of knowledge and earning money.I can make money easily and get more information about crypto currency. 

My friend, of course, the crypto scientist, the future, the present and the recent past says that cryptocurrencies are the ones that show global economic progress, so I advise them as they are a very big development that raises the global economy high and I urge all countries to create their own cryptocurrency and replace it with tangible money. Thank you.

• +5 1

I also chose Cryptworld over others because I could earn another one here. It does not take much time to make a profit and since the price of crypto is always changing, the good side effect is that the price of what you earn will be higher or lower. 

• +2 1

Difficult to pick only one side,
Fiat currencies are what we deal with on a daily basis and all people accept them, so we must have,
Crypto is also handled well, but for me there are not many cryptocurrency dealers in my country, so I have to keep Fiat Money with me.

To tell the truth, I prefer the crypto world since I can make transactions internationally and globally, this covers a large branch since there is a gigantic amount of cryptocurrencies, I can say that cryptocurrencies if they were fully accepted could replace fiat currencies, so I would prefer to choose cryptocurrencies because we can earn much more money and it is completely safe.

Dear friend if you want to ask that which currency or which world are choose between both then it will impossible to choose one of them because both of these currencies are an important part of our lives and we cannot replace with other both have their own advantages and disadvantages.

The world of cryptocurrencies is advanced and technological, which may attract people. Either there is a forum for talking about ordinary money, there will be no excitement and enthusiasm to know all the information

• +1 1

Crypto world as soon as it comes to having profits or earning change without going away to vocation or not expenses to a lot time for jobs i chose cryptoworld as it is apparently improved in building currency for the reason that of life than in fiat which has established estimate. 

• +1 1

Between cryptocurrency world and fiat world i prefers making an investment on cryptocurrency world than fiat world because I understand trading on cryptocurrency and makes things easy for me in term of transactions

• +1 1

I consider that both worlds are necessary for the other to work, the cryptographic world offers countless opportunities to generate or multiply money, however in most countries it is not easy to pay with cryptocurrencies, instead it is easy to do it with fiat money, therefore we convert cryptocurrencies to USD or another currency, both are necessary to maintain the balance.

• +1 1

In my opinion all the fiat currencies will convert to digital currencies in the near future. Today's money system is impossible to sustain because the governments can print money whenever they want and there is no basis for that system. In the past the money was only printed with gold as it's basis but in some time in the history they severed that connection and it's when the system started to collapse.

• Useful or interesting 1

19 hours ago, easm said:

The cryptocurrency, my friend, has taken a great place, and this currency will be the currency of the world in the future, as it has been used in all areas of life. For this we have to learn every point for experts in cryptocurrencies and we will be in the world of cryptocurrencies

Well @easm  there is no doubt in future crypto currency is our main currency, present this bull run after I strongly believes so many peoples mass adopt crypto, I'm expecting within ten years whole world totally adopted crypto and use as like fiat today.

Cryptoworld is developing and advancing around the world. Fiat have been the traditional way of making exchange which with time people will see the advantage of using cryptocurrency more than fiat money. 

In my own opinion I will choose cryptoworld because we are in modern century now where a lot technology are making everything simple and easy for us, although our major problem right now is the refusal of the top government that are refusing crypto if not for that the whole world would have been advance by now.

• +2 1

I still prefer to work and earn both fiat and crypto because fiat is more stable and it's the main way to pay at least until now while in crypto it's good to earn additional money to withdraw to fiat and buy what you want or invest it as a long term investing to make huge profits in the future

• +1 1