Cryptoworld or fiat world - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Cryptoworld or fiat world

I think that the future for cryptocurrencies is to replace paper money, as it constitutes a new technology for financial transactions and the world is heading towards it day after day, so I consider cryptocurrencies the best for profit and financial transactions as well.

• +2 1

We all prefer cryptocurrencies over fiat currencies, but we must submit to the fait accompli, as despite the widespread prevalence of cryptocurrencies, their speed and reliability, they are still unknown to many people and many governments still prohibit them.

• +3 1

Though I don't know much about fiat currency and how we can earn forn them, but definitely I do like cryptocurrecy better because it is what I have a prove about it earning, cryptocurrecy is much more better than any other means of earning on the internet.

Edited by kion
Double post

Crypto World and Fiat World have good contributions.  In Crypto World we can make good money by trading and investing. However, crypto currency is not legal in all countries, so you have to use Fiat there.  However, everyone in the world is attracted to cryptocurrencies day by day. However, the use of Fiat will never end.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you, using cryptocurrencies is much better than using fiat money because cryptocurrencies have low transfer fees and are safer and more private than fiat money.

5 hours ago, Cleaner said:

Crypto World and Fiat World have good contributions.  In Crypto World we can make good money by trading and investing. However, crypto currency is not legal in all countries, so you have to use Fiat there.  However, everyone in the world is attracted to cryptocurrencies day by day. However, the use of Fiat will never end.

without any doubt we should choice up this both site because when ever you earn good profit from crypto world then you need to convert it into fiat just because to keep the initial value of your trading profit .. and this is why you should hold up all the both site 

• +2 1

I am in favor of cryptocurrencies, because they are safe, reliable, their transactions are much simpler and faster, with these currencies we can make good profits, if we buy them at a low price and sell them at a very high price, we can do business or trade them, that's why I stick with cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

without any doubt we should choice up this both site because when ever you earn good profit from crypto world then you need to convert it into fiat just because to keep the initial value of your trading profit .. and this is why you should hold up all the both site 

Right, cryptocurrency is not legal tender in all countries.  So not all things can be done with cryptocurrency in all countries.  And cryptocurrency cannot always be traded.  Because many people will not take crypto currency.  So the use of Fiat will never end.

• +1 1

Actually we are use to with fiat currencies. and we can never run our life without fiat currencies but crypto currencies have also convinced us to be adopted due to its great features and open source. If both work jointly in a country or world then it will great to use both of them.

When it comes about profit, cryptoworld is way more better because you can start earning money in crypto without investing your fiat money, you can look for online jobs like this to have a starting balance. Using your earning in trading,gambling and holding is the way on how you will make your money grow and gain some profit out of it.

• +2 1

On 4/7/2021 at 9:26 AM, Cleaner said:

Right, cryptocurrency is not legal tender in all countries.  So not all things can be done with cryptocurrency in all countries.  And cryptocurrency cannot always be traded.  Because many people will not take crypto currency.  So the use of Fiat will never end.

fiat is just a national currency which get control by the central bank and in crypto it control the price stability . that is why there has no chance about fiat can be unavailable .. thought many token available  in crypto which take place of fiat money now 

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto world has changed totally the fiat world in many developed countries. It has taken place over the fiat money now a days. If we talk about Bitcoin, It has now a high price and demand in all over the world which does mean that it has completely competed with US dollars.

Hello my friend, cryptocurrencies have their popularity, and paper currencies are the dominant currencies in the world, as they are considered legitimate and centralized, and cryptocurrencies are decentralized and they impose more taxes on them and it is good for you to work together 

• +3 1

23 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

thought many token available  in crypto which take place of fiat money now 

Fiat has been added to the crypto world.  Usd is now used in the crypto world.  However, the crypto world is getting a lot of demand day by day.  As a result, everyone prefers to exchange  with cryptocurrencies.  However, cryptocurrency is not used in all cases, and then we use Fiat.

I think CryptoWorld and fiat world  are two worthwhile sites to make money from.However, making money on crypto is much easier than Fiat because it can make more money just by posting something or investing

In todays globalized economy it is the dollar that still prevails. It was built this way to be precise. But things can change. Since the printing of trillions and trillions of dollars won't end it certainly looks like sometime soon the dollar will suffer and something that has a fixed supply and a stable and secure network can take over from there.

• +1 1

The two  do really work properly for the same we have to really realize the great process to really follow and the good work for the same so we have to really define the good of the market and process its chambers that really does happen to produce the best in everything to this we have to be very careful to build a case to it

• +4 1

For me, the best is the world of cryptocurrencies because of its wide popularity, ease of use, trading with it, and reliability. I want the possibility to work with it in all areas and permanently.

• +1 1

I believe that this depends on the nature of each person, for example my personality is suitable for short-term trading, as I am impatient and I believe that I can make good profits through it if I learn well

• +3 1

Yes my friend you'll be having so much if you are holding for a long time. These currencies are just so volatile that's why we don't even know that what will be their very next step. And holding them could be beneficial and result as a profit. 

We are not completely ready to give up paper currencies, we need both paper and cryptocurrencies, many countries have not yet legalized cryptocurrencies, and many international companies do not accept cryptocurrencies as a payment method. These problems will certainly be solved in the future, but they need some time.

• +2 1

Each of them has its own features, and I honestly like to own coins as I like to own digital currencies, but I think that the currencies that will be strongest in the future are digital currencies after the world has become a digital world par excellence

When it comes about profit, cryptoworld is way more better because you can start earning money in crypto without investing your fiat money, you can look for online jobs like this to have a starting balance. Using your earning in trading,gambling and holding is the way on how you will make your money grow and gain some profit out of it.

• +4 1

On 12/6/2019 at 10:11 PM, Benjamin said:

Well, this two are important but i will choose crypto because this is profitable and also this is our future currency which we can be used it freely in the near future like fiat money but its also important if we will used to together.

I do agree with your words my friend i will also chose crypto because of its many advantages which is very grrat for all of us and surely its gonna be have very great future as we all know and we all can see by its increasing value in market so i will prefer crypto rather then fiat. 

I started working on cryptocurrencies and I couldn't find better than them and I got used to working on them. So I advise members to work here, you can gain experience and knowledge and make money.

• +2 1