Why I never leave crypto - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why I never leave crypto

I will never quit crypto yes I will never quit this cryto currency. Otherwise I will not get it much better. I would say that working in this cryto world will benefit you greatly. I will say that you do well in this cryto world.  If you try to do that you can improve a lot

Because crypto gave me an immense pleasure that other currency couldn’t gave me. I am happy with crypto and will be in crypto for a long time

the most it's because i'm was that fact we are able to possess a turn a profit and it'll keep it up growth on the assumption that our own selves talk cryptographic algorithms by way of investment oregon worldly belongings any drachmas since it may well acquire thoughtful through the real life later on, as well as without help are the everybody that fact have that it.

I love working with crypto - this is why people get so much benefit. Again that gives us a chance to make money. With this Bitcoin, any country's foreign currency can be weighed. So, I never thought of quitting crypto. General Chat Chat LoungAs long as I live, I'll be with crypto.

But what gift you do if crypto got attacked by cyberpunk, and all coins are deleted forever. If that happens in futurity, age of folks instrument never grow gage to touch with/for crypto again in their being.

Really crypto currency now become a habit in daily routine life as well as an object of money place where people can earn a lot of money this make the crypto an imaginable profitable site.

Because crypto is my passion. I work in it passionately. As a student work in crypto i get a handsome money from it. It is Very  important for me. And the most important thing is it is secure and helps us strongly.

We work in the field of cryptocurrencies because it is an excellent place and saves us a lot of time and effort and I expect that it is the future of financial transactions

Well, I can see a great future for crypto currencies. and that make to stay with the cryptos. In near future we will have cryptos ruling the world's economy. 

On 12/6/2019 at 1:30 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think is the important thing that's leads you to stay in cryptocurrency forever?.

For me what's leads me to stay here in cryptocurrency till now is because my life is starting in crypto.

Hello there. To be honest here. I'm a student. I'm working part time here in this forum. I really want to stay here. I'm earning btc for first time. I really want to stay with crypto currency forever. 

As i am a student know.I never earn money before so it is good opportunity to me work here and earn money.So that cryptotalk help a lot to me.So that is the reason i never leave this cryptotalk.

Convenience. That's my reason why I am still into cryptocurrencies. I'm fond of investing or rather saving my funds in any thing that isn't common but convenient to access so I choose cryptocurrency over other investment platforms and using it. 

If you learn  well about  crypto currencies and trading  well it will be more  profitable  for you. It is the main  reason for  you to stay in crypto  currencies  for  long time.

What drives me to stay in the world of cryptocurrencies is that I found something unique to learn and I really enjoy dealing with cryptocurrencies and every day my experience in this field increases.

Actually having to know if a way which I've leverage to be earning online, other than having to earn but on PayPal money, just automatically caught my attention, on wanting to be a Crypto guru and even more knowing we that, opportunities too has to be made on it as to grow further and further. As the profit from Crypto is basically by hard-work not by having to holdl

On 3/15/2020 at 5:19 PM, Shakil666 said:

If we are in crypto investing or holding some currency, it may be considered by the world soon, and we are the main reason why I come here is that we can make a profit.

We all here we are here to make profit is true  because we trade by buying and selling just to earn profit

This is the future for me. If you think so, then you can understand that cryptocurrency is the future of the entire world economy. And if you do this now and figure it out, then in the future it will be possible to achieve some success with cryptocurrency.

11 hours ago, Rapidz said:

I always doubted whether to use cryptocurrency as a wallet for savings or not. And now I do not believe that I lost the chance to earn a lot of money without doing anything. Desires.

The first step you must learn about how it works and the basics about crypto. if you already understand, it can proceed to the selection of the best wallet platforms such as yobit, binance and coinbase.

On 3/15/2020 at 8:21 AM, Nutu18 said:

Because i want to make money form online but online market not given but currently Crypto already given good form some Airdrops also this website so i want work here also have great future.

Having more site will this would definitely make such wish come true i also want to work at home and get paid this is very much convinient to do thats why i really like this forum. 

Cryptocurrencies is a passion and interesting of people, so that's to leave and not living its depending on you, but for me I cannot leave using cryptocurrencies because its helps me to fulfill some of my basics needs.

The thing that motivates us to continue working in the field of encryption is the possibility that we get the money while we are sitting at home, through many sites and methods that pay in cryptocurrencies

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Why we cant want leave from crypto currency, because crypto is the next generation future, and now you can't search platform like this crypto gives earning and lots of learning also, now so many members use crypto currency to their career, because in crypto so many sources available.

As I think that Crypto will always be to some people as soon de earning even when there are Crypto gurus , but Crypto is a firm of money which be looked as a job so, I think Crypto is a currency which still holds potential to tap from

1 hour ago, Barters said:

I will never leave cryptocurrency. Crypto has already given me a lot, and the current situation with cryptography is not so critical that we need to leave. The price may fall, but this does not mean that it will not rise again. We need to stay calm and wait for the right time. A good time is not that far.

The fact that is critical is the more reason to stay i think.

Just now, deepown said:

The fact that is critical is the more reason to stay i think.

Critical you mean with the corona virus crisis??!! you will be surprised some people sold at low and left for good, but stubborn young brother is one of them.