Have you ever seen people selling their cryptocurrencies to get fiat outside internet? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Have you ever seen people selling their cryptocurrencies to get fiat outside internet?

On 12/6/2019 at 3:51 AM, fuer44 said:

How can? can never be. even though the item purchased is not on the internet, to access the crypto wallet, it needs internet. then crypto transactions must indeed require the internet.

Yes you are right it is much possible that you can deal with the person outside but for the actual transaction you will definitely need internet.

Yes, of course, there are many of them, because the point of circulation is to earn foreign currency, including converting it into the local currency and spending it, and I and my friends all use this method of selling.

Yes I have seen many users who sell their Cryptocurrency to gain Fiat money because they are very much comfortable with their currencies so they don't want any risk while having a balance they always try to convert it in Fiat currency so that it could be safe with them.

Yes, I have seen that if you can find a website that offers this type of service, you can sell it to someone you trust or sell it from a broker, and I have already tried it once with a broker and I managed it.

I use a large part of my earnings for personal use and for my family, I invest, but I always try to make long-term profits and use some of my things.

I ever didn't this.if you know about this selling then do it carefully and sell your crypto currency to a good user.

If that member will be wrong then you may be loss yor currency.then you canty do anything get back your currency.

well best way is too look at another persons ranking and reputations in the comunity...in the internet or offline it does not really matter. scammers are everywhere just have to trust sites that offer that kind of services and than look at high ranking users.

i have never seen someone selling  their cryptocurrencies to get fiat outside internet but yeah its possible and i think you have to go through the internet to make transactions.

a few time a depart 2 community were burden that, the hawker didn't ponder btc was up for grabs to accomplish something and unambiguous to be bought btc for a few cigars. 

Well, I've never seen anyone do that. if they do that, I think it's pointless. yeah, why do I think like that, because it is contrary to the principles of the blockchain itself ? the blockchain system is made to facilitate p2p transactions, so people can comfortably make transactions. if they do transactions without the internet and sell ledger or hard wallet that he has, I think he is selling the private key they have. in addition, such transactions will be troublesome if the buyer and seller are in different places. You can do this for days, while you can activate your internet and make transactions within a few minutes.

On 2/4/2020 at 1:01 PM, Pasa vai said:

Then you can make an appointment with the buyer and visit him/her in person. You give him/her your Ledger along with other necessary information about your wallet such as private key and recovery phrase. The buyer will pay you in cash for your cryptocurrency + Ledger.

When you sold your Ledger and your coins, you will buy a new Ledger and create a new wallet for yourself.

I think this method is not only good to avoid scammers but also useful when we have no access to any internet or electricity.

Thanks for your advice on it. Before now i don't actually no more about this but with your explanation I think it actually worth trying. This information will go a long way in helping many of us in this forum thank anyway.

Yes crypto transactions are safer when you have physical contact with the person you are trading with, but this will limit the number of people you can trade with because you can not travel all around the world just to trade a few USD.

Yes, you should be careful. There are places other than the internet to sell cryptocurrencies. There are close friends or someone in your city or country who buys cryptocurrencies is the best thing for not defrauding you from strangers

On 12/5/2019 at 11:21 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I start this topic with a question:

Is internet the only place to sell or convert cryptocurrency to fiat? I know internet is the simplest way for selling crypto but it is not safe. How can you trust the unknown person behind another computer in an unknown area that you want to send crypto to him/her?

I think we can sometimes buy our cryptocurrencies by visiting the buyer in person especially when the amount of coins we want to sell is high and we don't want to risk sending the money to a scammer.

You can buy a cold wallet like Ledger and store your cryptocurrency in it. Then you can make an appointment with the buyer and visit him/her in person. You give him/her your Ledger along with other necessary information about your wallet such as private key and recovery phrase. The buyer will pay you in cash for your cryptocurrency + Ledger.

When you sold your Ledger and your coins, you will buy a new Ledger and create a new wallet for yourself.

I think this method is not only good to avoid scammers but also useful when we have no access to any internet or electricity.

I live in Bangladesh and in my country crypto are illegal now. That's why i never saw live that any people purchase product with crypto. But i saw many news and videos where people buying product through crypto payment.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 12/6/2019 at 1:21 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

The buyer will pay you in cash for your cryptocurrency + Ledger.

When you sold your Ledger and your coins, you will buy a new Ledger and create a new wallet for yourself.

So how the buyer knows that this ledger contains bitcoin?  

This is not good transaction because we will lose money only in this kind of transaction 

Because crypto market is decentralized market and virtual currencies so we only buy or sell all currencies of crypto market on via online no other chances for buying or selling of this market currencies. 

Can sell, in fact I have tried it once by a mediator and I have succeeded. You must continue some process on the Internet

Man, there are a lot of risks in your suggestion. The Ledger can be fake or malicious. What if the seller goes away with the fiat money after giving the fake Ledger? What if the received BTC is not confirmed and the seller double-spends the BTC after the deal? Be careful, the best way is LocalBitcoins.

Welcome with me
In countries that prohibit encryption at all, people resort to these methods to avoid electronic police follow-up to them, exchanging encryption for Fiat money without using the Internet
There are sites for buying and selling cryptocurrency in Fiat currencies that guarantee the two parties their rights through the deposit process for both parties on the site before they are allowed to withdraw.

Some people may have been doing exchange without the third party observer. If we are making the transactions on the exchange means , exchange is the third party observer so that it helps us to make deal with the agents by securing the operations, outside internet it can be possible. 

Nice tip there its true we should also sell crypto face to face apart from depending on the internet sites but the problem is finding a buyer to sell you crypto offline and that's the reason why many prefer online selling.

Yes, I saw a man on the street standing with a sign selling bitcoins for $ 100 in cash, I do not know whether someone bought cryptocurrency from him or not.