Have you ever seen people selling their cryptocurrencies to get fiat outside internet? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Have you ever seen people selling their cryptocurrencies to get fiat outside internet?

I think that today there are ATMs of the anonymous cryptocurrency Dash and the exchange can be made using. The Internet is the main thing that should be observed when trading with cryptocurrencies. 

On 12/6/2019 at 9:15 PM, Superred said:

I have done it before and i was made transactions with my close friends several times but indeed to make transactions person to person first of all you should be know those person because it could be danger if you didn't know them

Yeah you should only do the transactions in person if you really know the person you are going to transact because we cant tell what the bad guys can do to you in order to get your btc.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Yes , I have seen. I have bough crypto from my friend with fiat money. when I bough it from him the price was low. I wait for for few days and then I sold the crypto at double price.

Yes ofcourse 

cryptocurrencies to get fiat outside internet? Yes of course I saw , if you can find a site online which provides this kind of service, you can sell them to someone trusted or sell them by a mediator.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:21 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Is internet the only place to sell or convert cryptocurrency to fiat?

I think, yes. Because without internet, we can't convert crypto to fiat. But there are other countries that has a ATM that converts btc to fiat. But it also uses internet to access a particular transaction.

On 12/6/2019 at 12:21 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

I start this topic with a question:

Is internet the only place to sell or convert cryptocurrency to fiat? I know internet is the simplest way for selling crypto but it is not safe. Ho w can you trust the unknown person behind another computer in an unknown area that you want to send crypto to him/her?

I think we can sometimes buy our cryptocurrencies by visiting the buyer in person especially when the amount of coins we want to sell is high and we don't want to risk sending the money to a scammer.

You can buy a cold wallet like Ledger and store your cryptocurrency in it. Then you can make an appointment with the buyer and visit him/her in person. You give him/her your Ledger along with other necessary information about your wallet such as private key and recovery phrase. The buyer will pay you in cash for your cryptocurrency + Ledger.

When you sold your Ledger and your coins, you will buy a new Ledger and create a new wallet for yourself.

I think this method is not only good to avoid scammers but also useful when we have no access to any internet or electricity.

We should start introducing P2P exchange to people. Starting from our closest friend. I have done this with my friend when I need to refill my phone. So I offered him BTC for payment and he agrees after 1 long hour chit chat. So I think a small thing can be big someday.

Yes there is a physical store within our area that make it possible to exchange your crypto to our normal fiat

yes in a lot of countries crypto currency is not a legal way to payment so people sell their tokens and coins to get fiat and use it to buy things 

6 hours ago, Sumayya said:

Yes there is a physical store within our area that make it possible to exchange your crypto to our normal fiat

Yes, I saw there a lot of stores accept crypto as payment. What store in your area accepting crypto? Coffee, groceries? 

Incidentally in my country there is an exchange that provides it to sell Bitcoin with fiat.  For me it's good when you really need it is also proof that Bitcoin has been recognized and trusted as a valuable asset

4 minutes ago, Yanadia said:

Incidentally in my country there is an exchange that provides it to sell Bitcoin with fiat.  For me it's good when you really need it is also proof that Bitcoin has been recognized and trusted as a valuable asset

I also have such exchange in my country. Even my President support that we must know and learn about Bitcoin. And you are right that is why Bitcoin should rule the world.

How can you trust the unknown person behind another computer in an unknown area that you want to send crypto to him/her?

You don't need to actually have another unknown person to buy your coins. This is what the Exchanges are here for. Binance, Coinbase, YoBit, and many other more, are exchanges that accepts coins in return of fiat, mostly USD.

If you're more into selling your coins directly from person to person, then it's much actually much better to have a meetup on a place, securing the money in exchange of the coins. However, I don't see this as necessary, since that is the job that exchanges actually do, convert your coins into fiat.

10 hours ago, lucky80 said:

Yes, I saw there a lot of stores accept crypto as payment. What store in your area accepting crypto? Coffee, groceries? 

It was not a coffee or groceries shop, it was a shop open mainly for bitcoin transaction 

I have see that people selling their crypto to fiat currency it up them that they have to or not i have that they convert the crypto currency to fiat currency and many people don't do that

For now its no. But all in all that's a perfect idea for the user to know more if that stranger have a legit identity and not a scammer. But the only problem I perceive is the pathway and travel of the users.

I start this topic with a question:

Is internet the only place to sell or convert cryptocurrency to fiat? I know internet is the simplest way for selling crypto but it is not safe. How can you trust the unknown person behind another computer in an unknown area that you want to send crypto to him/her?

I think we can sometimes buy our cryptocurrencies by visiting the buyer in person especially when the amount of coins we want to sell is high and we don't want to risk sending the money to a scammer.

You can buy a cold wallet like Ledger and store your cryptocurrency in it. Then you can make an appointment with the buyer and visit him/her in person. You give him/her your Ledger along with other necessary information about your wallet such as private key and recovery phrase. The buyer will pay you in cash for your cryptocurrency + Ledger.

When you sold your Ledger and your coins, you will buy a new Ledger and create a new wallet for yourself.

I think this method is not only good to avoid scammers but also useful when we have no access to any internet or electricity.

Very nice idea,youre right online world are so dangerous,no matter how we want to be keep safe still,we cant. By your suggestion it can be very useful to avoid being scammed and be sure that person who wants to buy is legit person and not scammer at all

I have done this many times with my friend. This is a positive sign that cryptocurrency has widely adopted. We just have to wait a little more to reach global adoption.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 12/26/2019 at 3:43 PM, Sumayya said:

It was not a coffee or groceries shop, it was a shop open mainly for bitcoin transaction 

Ok. No use cases in your area? I'm looking for adoption. People or shops that sell their service for bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. Where do you live?

On 12/27/2019 at 12:26 PM, lucky80 said:

Ok. No use cases in your area? I'm looking for adoption. People or shops that sell their service for bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. Where do you live?

From South Africa, there is no shop of that now, but maybe in the next 5 years

I prefer to make it fiat and then coins it out, through those now I should buy all of the things I want to continue to exist inside the reality world and additionally if i have an extra cash I improve my pc to make more money.

3 hours ago, Sumayya said:

From South Africa, there is no shop of that now, but maybe in the next 5 years

I believe ETN rules in South Africa. You should check them. And you don't have to wait for 5 years even you can open this shop very easy.

On 12/29/2019 at 10:03 AM, lucky80 said:

I believe ETN rules in South Africa. You should check them. And you don't have to wait for 5 years even you can open this shop very easy.

That is wonderful, but i wish to see bitcoin shop just like this

18 minutes ago, Sumayya said:

That is wonderful, but i wish to see bitcoin shop just like this

You are looking at one. You can make one using the ETN platform and switch your profit to BTC. If you want something new then you must start it first.