Do you find Scalping a useful way to trade cryptocurrencies? - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Do you find Scalping a useful way to trade cryptocurrencies?

I believe that scalping is a good strategy, but only for beginners to trade cryptocurrency, I used to do it myself, but the profit that will be earned in this way will be very small.

yes,scalping is a good way to earn easy profits but it also comes with higher risks,you need to have the right timing of entering and exiting with needs of better understanding the market flow.

On 2/9/2020 at 5:09 PM, bliznec said:

Scalping has appeared recently, and it is a great tool in order to start trading and make money on trading with cryptocurrencies.

Yes but scalping is a much more complex kind of trading, so you need a much more knowledge and better decision to make profit from scalping. But yes its one of the great strategy now.

• Useful or interesting 1

scalping is little hard, since you need to watch carefully the different prices off the coins in different exchanges it will hard for you if you will be having a very bad internet connection also if the blockchain is congested.

28 minutes ago, Whydoyoucare said:

Yes but scalping is a much more complex kind of trading, so you need a much more knowledge and better decision to make profit from scalping. But yes its one of the great strategy now.

Scalping is no different from regular cryptocurrency trading. In order to have scalping, you need knowledge in the field of cryptocurrency trading. I am not ready yet to join scalping, as I have little information about it. For me, investing in bitcoin remains a priority.

I like the expansion and if I have the experience, I will expand the size of my trading, I believe it will be profitable and I will soon buy a house for myself.

I do not encourage this method of trading. It must be calm, deals must be studied well before their activation, and decisions must be made to buy and sell with guess and wisdom.

Traders are methodically in suspense to turn out bigger reimbursement by land an plus for a while, crypto scalp brokers are on the whole cheery persistent residential home with rather less. This is on the argument that their strategy for building benefits ordinarily includes building abundant small exchanges rapidly....so i judge a safe strategy and a enjoyable spring of informations would be incredibly usefull...

On 3/6/2020 at 7:22 AM, Mr Bin said:

This style of trading isn't for everyone, but it can be a great way to make a profit on small price movements. The good thing about this strategy though is that small wins are easier to obtain. Cryptocurrency prices are constantly moving and this leaves many great opportunities for scalping.

It is established that this type of trading is not for everyone, you must have sufficient experience to practice this type of trading because it needs a good reading of the charts and permanent monitoring of price movements and knowing the right moment to buy and sell.

sometimes scalping is the right method for me. But usually, I will see whether the time is supportive or not.

5 hours ago, Danhanj said:

I engage in old Scalping as a trading strategy. several period it has served me for the reason that the currency in which I am applying it is having a precariousness that allows it. However, you partake of to be exact conscious as you know how to exhaust change easily.

Scalping is very useful in trading, getting the knowledge of scalping will help you gain more Profits as you trade any cryptocurrency coins

I use scalping in my trading operations and I believe that when the market is stable and opportunities are available, scalping is very wonderful in order to earn good amounts in a short time.

On 1/30/2020 at 8:55 AM, dipo02 said:

Yes I find Scalping a useful way to trade cryptocurrencies. Scalping is a useful way to trade in crypto currencies markets.

Effective replication here. But, I think it is very useful in buying and selling forex. forex is a great income. I was able to make a consistent profit from right here. I am not an extension trader because I buy any currency for a long time and keep more pumps.

On 3/11/2020 at 4:45 PM, Davei said:

The result of this strategy is an attempt to be short-sighted, and it avoids significant news. Scalping is a great system, but everything goes back to your business person. There is a way to make money, except when he can control his processes and change restrictions. I used scalping as an exchange procedure. This usually served me in the light of the fact that the money I am referring to has an instability that allows this. Be that as it may, you must be extremely careful in light of the fact that you can easily lose money. Crypto is our future underground insect, which is extremely easy to use, it is easy to exchange.

Thank you, I liked this last analogy, you should definitely be very careful in this type of trading and it depends on experience and speed so people who are not experienced in this type of trading should be better for them to stay away from it.

Personally i have never tried scalping because of one main reason, i,e. the length of the trades. As much as it may be profitable and i am aware of people that have made a very good profit in this way, this requires constantly monitoring the market. As a student i do not have that time to watch the market, and therefore i rely a bit on daily trading and a lot more on long terms trading.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

So many traditional traders not believe in scalping trading, because scalping trading is quickly earn money,maybe this this trade complete in one day are less, because in this scalping trading don't wait long term, just earn some profit and leave crypto market, but noe so many traders use this scalping trade to earn money.

On 3/5/2020 at 9:21 PM, nataliav536 said:

For me, scalping is a bad way to trade , No matter how hard I tried, I never managed to make money on scalping, I either reached 0 when selling coins ( I did not get any profit or loss), or I lost money.

In scalping you need to pay attention on the trading fees and bigger capital, most scalpers trades on binance, otherwise you will never profit.

8 hours ago, mahabub said:

Stay a direction from scalping in crypto or in any other market, scalping is clearly gambeling, it is hard to experience someplace the marketplace is going away in suddenly terms. 

Not exactly gambling, but somewhat adventurous, you do not bet randomly on a coin and make a random selection and then wait for you to win or lose, but you must know the currencies you choose and study their position. If you don't, then it can be a gamble.

13 hours ago, Smiling_killer said:

No, I have never attempted to locate any such exchanging. My best procedure is to believe that I will purchase coins and sell them when the cost increments and I will get more benefit.

Yes, this is the emotional or instinctive trading that most regular traders do. You choose any currency based on your belief that this currency is good and that it can rise and buy and then wait for it to rise, but this method is not always successful.

I own a small capital, because I am not trying to make money now. I only practically learn the methods of trading and apply them so that in the future I deposit a large capital and know how to start.

1 hour ago, blacksmith101 said:

i was a scalper trader, but currently iam a swing trader. and i found this is the best trading type as compare to others.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us so that everyone can benefit. Tell us what the reason is that you left Scalping and turned into a swing trader. Would you please explain the advantages of this trading about Scalping so that our knowledge of the swing expands.

I've mostly traded using scalping, which was profitable, although I've lost money from exchange lags and delays. Kraken is not recommended for this trading strategy and even in Binance there were times when my orders were taking too long to be applied, especially during higher volatility. Of course scalping is not recommended at times of high volatility, still even before massive orders begin, it is noticeable that lag occurs. Probably an indicator that we should stay on the side.

I think scalping strategy is the best trading option for beginners! With it, you make a lot of transactions. Each transaction is an experience, and experience is the main condition for a successful career as a cryptocurrency dealer.

I believe you indigence to come up with an adequate amount investment to achieve scalping and complete concentration on consequences activities

Yes, for me, I prefer scalping when the market is quick to move and liquidity exists because this means more trading opportunities and greater profit from scalping.