Do you find Scalping a useful way to trade cryptocurrencies? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Do you find Scalping a useful way to trade cryptocurrencies?

Most traders want quick trades and profits, this is called scalping so what is scalping?
Scalping is a technique or trading method where you can buy and sell coins within a short period of time. This is very brief.
The main difference between scalping and daily trading is the length of the trade. Scalping relies on quick, short and profitable strokes over short periods of time.
But scalping trading requires a disciplined and continuous approach.

Is Scalping Trading the right trading method for you?

Everyone puts his opinion or experience here

17 minutes ago, Jonok said:

You might think scalping trading is good. But I don't really like to use any tactics in trading. It can be a passion for many, but it will be worth determining the market situation. This is a scalping trading business. Don't think of it as a method.

There are a lot of traders who like scalping and find it better than normal trading. This is normal for everyone who chooses their preferred trading method and relaxes it. I wrote this topic to see the members' opinion and benefit from the experiences of some.

Scalping is good strategy but all came back into trader it self. As long he can follow his rules and not change the limit scalping is profitable strategy. This strategy is for expert, small range short time and avoid big news become challenge to win.

Scalping is really good choice for me than long term holding, Just aiming small profit but continous i think it's more better than waiting for a long time with small profit, I use some signal for my scalping refrence too like CQS Scalping telegram bot.

45 minutes ago, sdsonjoy50 said:

No, I have never tried to find any such trading. My best strategy is to think that I will buy coins and sell them when the price increases and I will get more profit.

This is a very simple strategy and does not require much experience, but it is useful in most cases, as it may cause losses in other times, in any case everyone is free to choose the strategy that he likes. Some people prefer analysis and the use of charts, etc. This needs more time, and some others prefer speed through these small and fast deals, ie scalping. It's normal.

4 minutes ago, Yawar said:

Well i only did daytrading, maybe only making 1-2 trades a couple days a week, max (hopefully as a career eventually). I've only been doing it for about a month, but I'm up about 30%. It's not "hard" per se, but as a rule of thumb, try to learn for at least 2x the time you trade. Hoping for good in future too.

This is a good strategy, it is very useful to have a firm strategy and is committed to working on it, a good thing to slow down and not to rush and do two or three deals per day and calculating the daily profit will give you a clear idea of your situation and allow you to review your accounts and know the strengths and weaknesses. I see that you are doing a good job.

On 12/5/2019 at 5:14 PM, Crypto123 said:

Yes scalping really fits me. In scalping you must only enter the market that has a massive volume to ensure that the market is moving fast that way you can easily your trades. 

On 12/9/2019 at 1:44 PM, Crypto123 said:

This is a good strategy, it is very useful to have a firm strategy and is committed to working on it, a good thing to slow down and not to rush and do two or three deals per day and calculating the daily profit will give you a clear idea of your situation and allow you to review your accounts and know the strengths and weaknesses. I see that you are doing a good job.

I'm not sure if I'm daytrading or scalping. My strategy is as follows: keep crypto as short as possible, 1.5-3% net profit/trade. With the coin that I currently trade, 1 tick on the price is already 2%, so it's very easy to turn some profits. 

I think scalping for crypto is too risky because the volatility, and it is better to approach this in long term trading. You can be making satoshis in a few trades, and then the market moves and you're down or up 40% which can be too big a hole to trade out of. The smaller trading size the less the reward, and the market doesn't really reward people for risking less, you just have less exposure to the rapid changes. If you have a good idea on why BTC price (or any asset price) should go up, then invest in it and wait for the price to go up, and get out. Most of the people who are scalping are losing out on bigger gains because they get out too early.

• Useful or interesting 1

10 hours ago, sportlopez9000 said:

I think scalping for crypto is too risky because the volatility, and it is better to approach this in long term trading. You can be making satoshis in a few trades, and then the market moves and you're down or up 40% which can be too big a hole to trade out of. The smaller trading size the less the reward, and the market doesn't really reward people for risking less, you just have less exposure to the rapid changes. If you have a good idea on why BTC price (or any asset price) should go up, then invest in it and wait for the price to go up, and get out. Most of the people who are scalping are losing out on bigger gains because they get out too early.

Perhaps your words are correct, and your analysis is also good, but this issue remains subject to personal taste, some people prefer few and fast profits and others prefer big profits even if the period is long.

I have do scalping in bittrex exchange so far and it's really good because there is a high volume in bittrex not like other exchange and in this type of trade you have to trade with a big amount , i have trade on digibyte i bought 50k with 90 satoshi and sell with 91 92 Satoshi all the time if you make three five trade you have 50k×3 it's a very good profit

Just now, scorpiali said:

I have do scalping in bittrex exchange so far and it's really good because there is a high volume in bittrex not like other exchange and in this type of trade you have to trade with a big amount , i have trade on digibyte i bought 50k with 90 satoshi and sell with 91 92 Satoshi all the time if you make three five trade you have 50k×3 it's a very good profit

Congratulations, this is really a profitable business. I personally love this type of trading. If the difference in price is only 1 Satoshi, I sell immediately and do not wait for it to rise further because perhaps the opposite happens and the opportunity escapes from hand, and as you mentioned if you did three or four operations of this type On the day you get a good profit.

20 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

Congratulations, this is really a profitable business. I personally love this type of trading. If the difference in price is only 1 Satoshi, I sell immediately and do not wait for it to rise further because perhaps the opposite happens and the opportunity escapes from hand, and as you mentioned if you did three or four operations of this type On the day you get a good profit.

Yes it's a good profitable business you need just to choose the good coin to trade with it in general the Best one is who is in the deep price and they can't go down more for sure the price with grow a little bit and then you sell and The important thing is not be Greedy little bit is enough because we can't really predict the market

Edited by scorpiali

I dont think that scalping is a useful way to trade in crypto currencies markets. Scalpers have to open large number of position / per day , and spread of cryto is very high on almost all brokers . so high spread make it difficult for scalpers to earn from crypto currencies.

Just now, Ummi said:

I have utilized Scalping as an exchanging methodology. Commonly it has served me in light of the fact that the money wherein I am applying it is having an instability that permits it. Be that as it may, you must be mindful in light of the fact that you can lose cash effectively.

This is sure, any expert trader knows that any type of trading has risks, but there are certain strategies to reduce the risk, and when the profit rate is greater than the risk, you go ahead with the deal, otherwise if the opposite is the case, stopping is better.

It works magically as the investor isn’t holding any sort of asset/share for a long period and is stopping-loss quickly to make small yet more frequent profits. The most important key to success here to stay laser focused and be very sharp to respond in an instant.

Cryptocurrency scalping is heavily based on technical analysis, and if you want to be able to scalp then you’ll need to learn at least the basics. A scalper will use charts or possibly even big release news to make money on an investment within a very short term frame.

Your goal is not to hold on to an investment at all but simply to take advantage of growing trading volume and then get out with a small gain. Doing this many times over the course of the trading day is how you win here.

Scalp trading is only good for those who can analyze the market technically and correctly. It is a very fast method of trading which relies heavily on very quick price movements. So, you should choose coins which have more volatility than others. For example, Altcoins are more profitable in this method than bitcoin. Another important thing in scalp trading is to calculate exactly how much you will earn in each short exchange because you have to pay a fee for each of them. In order to be a successful scalp trader, you should be very active and focus on anything that signals an upcoming price change. The negative aspect of this method is that you should do multiple trades each day to earn a relatively good profit because the amount of profit gained in each single trade is small. So, this method is not suitable for beginners but can bring good profit for those who are more familiar with crypto market.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/19/2019 at 6:58 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Scalp trading is only good for those who can analyze the market technically and correctly. It is a very fast method of trading which relies heavily on very quick price movements. So, you should choose coins which have more volatility than others. For example, Altcoins are more profitable in this method than bitcoin. Another important thing in scalp trading is to calculate exactly how much you will earn in each short exchange because you have to pay a fee for each of them. In order to be a successful scalp trader, you should be very active and focus on anything that signals an upcoming price change. The negative aspect of this method is that you should do multiple trades each day to earn a relatively good profit because the amount of profit gained in each single trade is small. So, this method is not suitable for beginners but can bring good profit for those who are more familiar with crypto market.

Thank you very much for this useful interaction, these are very good things that you mentioned, yes indeed this strategy is good but it needs a great experience as it needs to sit long time in front of the screen to follow the price movements for that who does not have much experience or does not have much free time Better not to risk this strategy. Because it can be dangerous for beginners.

51 minutes ago, IlonGreatwall00 said:

This is all individual. Scalping is good for Forex trading. At other sites - it is necessary to study in advance whether such a method will be effective. Someone likes this method, but for someone it is a failure. Give it a try.

Yes, this method was originally used for trading foreign currency ( forex ) but it is used here in cryptocurrencies. Those with experience in this strategy can make good profits. But it is dangerous for beginners.

2 hours ago, Zainabprity said:

Scalping is great system however all returned into trader it self. As long he can observe his guidelines and not change the point of confinement scalping is beneficial technique. This procedure is for master, little range brief time and stay away from huge news become challenge to win.

Yes, it really is a great technique when people know how to deal with it, because it needs a lot of experience and it is difficult for beginners and it can cause them great losses so it is better to stay away from it until they gain a good experience.

On 05.12.2019 at 13:14, Crypto123 said:

Most traders want quick trades and profits, this is called scalping so what is scalping?
Scalping is a technique or trading method where you can buy and sell coins within a short period of time. This is very brief.
The main difference between scalping and daily trading is the length of the trade. Scalping relies on quick, short and profitable strokes over short periods of time.
But scalping trading requires a disciplined and continuous approach.

Everyone puts his opinion or experience here

I don't know the exact terminology. I trade on the principle of better for small but often. I don't have a warrant open for long.

I think it is good to divide money into two parts for long term trading and part for trading through the scalping method, which is better instead of waiting and good for some daily profits.

THINK POSITIVE

That is a business-oriented scalping small business. Dollars that are certainly traded in intended for awhile is referred to as scalping. Bitcoin's selling price currently is decreasing, in addition to scalping has effects on the item. Although When I realize its great for Fx trading. This degree connected with fx trading is an effective glory. You can also make massive gains in this article.

I didn’t make any  Scalping trade yet because when I buy any coin that time price not increase . 

If Anyone want to  make scalping trade  they always careful.

I think scalping trade is profitable who following crypto signal. But long time holder not profitable. 

That's why i didn’t follow Scalping trade.