Do you find Scalping a useful way to trade cryptocurrencies? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Do you find Scalping a useful way to trade cryptocurrencies?

15 hours ago, fardin1 said:

Scalping is very beneficial decision in my opinion in comparison with extended positioning, Simply just trying modest benefit although continous i'm sure it truly is far more greater than hanging around for an extended time having modest benefit, I use many indicate intended for the scalping refrence far too including CQS Scalping telegram bot.

Yes, trading Scalping gives you few but continuous profits and this is what makes profits increase in the long run. Of course, caution should be exercised when practicing this type of trading because it may have negative consequences for less experienced traders.

I think scalping is useful for people with big funds because short trading will make little profit with a small fund. But people with a bag of a patient can also do this too. I found a user who makes a full guide about scalping in this below thread.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

31 minutes ago, tony13 said:

My freind Scalping is good strategy but all came back into trader it self. As long he can follow his rules and not change the limit scalping is profitable strategy. Thank you for sharing this info. 

Yes I have said this before, there are many strategies in trading and everyone can determine the way he likes and is comfortable in trading. This varies from person to person.

I do not encourage this method of trading. It must be calm, deals must be studied well before their activation, and decisions must be made to buy and sell with guess and wisdom.

Yes, sometimes it is useful to me when I do not have enough money to pay the Commission on the exchanges, I used to earn on it when I first started trading, it should only be done by those who are not particularly well versed in trading so as not to lose a lot of money.

On 12/5/2019 at 2:14 PM, Crypto123 said:

Most traders want quick trades and profits, this is called scalping so what is scalping?
Scalping is a technique or trading method where you can buy and sell coins within a short period of time. This is very brief.
The main difference between scalping and daily trading is the length of the trade. Scalping relies on quick, short and profitable strokes over short periods of time.
But scalping trading requires a disciplined and continuous approach.

Is Scalping Trading the right trading method for you?

Everyone puts his opinion or experience here

I mostly prefer scalping method and avoid other methods.Its not like i don't like them but they wreck my nerves.It  is easy to make profit on short period and easy to analysis movements of market on small scale.For Large it take more time and different charts for me.

I think you need to have enough capital to do scalping and full concentration on price movements. You have to think and have to make quick decisions. This is the point of learning mathematics.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, Nakamoto said:

I think you need to have enough capital to do scalping and full concentration on price movements. You have to think and have to make quick decisions. This is the point of learning mathematics.

Well done my friend you seem to know scalping well. Indeed, as I mentioned, you are scalping you need good capital, fast moves and know the best points to buy and sell. This also needs some experience.

This trading style does not suit everybody, but it can be a great way to profit from small price movements. Nonetheless, it's nice to have small wins easier to get. This technique. Cryptocurrency prices constantly move, leaving lots of great scalping opportunities.

On 12/5/2019 at 10:14 AM, Crypto123 said:

Most traders want quick trades and profits, this is called scalping so what is scalping?
Scalping is a technique or trading method where you can buy and sell coins within a short period of time. This is very brief.
The main difference between scalping and daily trading is the length of the trade. Scalping relies on quick, short and profitable strokes over short periods of time.

I think that this method  is really  for advanced  traders who understands  the process so much  and it is not suitable  for beginner at any time. 

scalping is a method where we can earn made profit by doing on short term trading such we use time frame for trade to find out trend is five minutes from indicators we find trend use trade. 

On 12/5/2019 at 10:14 AM, Crypto123 said:

I first time heard for such a expression, and it's very similar like day trading.

I will add one more fact about this type of trading, that is main thing to (like in any type of trading) to buy low and sell high but question is how much profit you can to earn with this type of trading.

For example you can not earn same profit with day trading and with holding, this also applies to this type of trading.

With day trading you can earn for example 1%-5% and with holding you can earn a lot higher for example 50%-100% and this type of trading is similar like day trading and I think that you can not earn more profit than with day trading. Like I read on some topic here, that is a lot better to mix strategies nobody did not tell you that you must to hold on with just one strategy. You can buy and sell as you wish just to be profitable for you.

• Useful or interesting 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Just now, BullRunBit said:

I first time heard for such a expression, and it's very similar like day trading.

I will add one more fact about this type of trading, that is main thing to (like in any type of trading) to buy low and sell high but question is how much profit you can to earn with this type of trading.

For example you can not earn same profit with day trading and with holding, this also applies to this type of trading.

With day trading you can earn for example 1%-5% and with holding you can earn a lot higher for example 50%-100% and this type of trading is similar like day trading and I think that you can not earn more profit than with day trading. Like I read on some topic here, that is a lot better to mix strategies nobody did not tell you that you must to hold on with just one strategy. You can buy and sell as you wish just to be profitable for you.

This is the most beautiful comment I have seen on my topic, thank you. I always love the people who make such comments that offer useful things and new information. Yes, scalping is not much different from daily trading and it needs speed and risk. But as you mentioned, I prefer mixing several types of trades according to circumstances and as needed.

This trading style is not for everyone, but it can be a great way for small price movements to benefit. However, the good thing about this strategy is that it is easier to achieve small wins. Cryptocurrency prices continue to move, leaving many great scalping opportunities.

5 hours ago, nome1 said:

The market is full of best Forex brokers for scalping trade in cryptocurrency that can get you started. However, If you have learned the basics, you know when is the right time for the investment.

4 minutes ago, Kaiomkhan said:

In a short time the money business is called scalping. Scalping plays a role here in how bitcoin prices fall at the present time. Besides, I think it is useful in Forex trading.

It is true that this type of trading called Scalping is most used in Forex, but it can also be used in trading cryptocurrencies, but it needs skill, speed and good capital. It is a profitable strategy if properly implemented.

scalping.Currently, the manner in which costs go down in Bitcoin, scalping is viable here.However, I think it is valuable in Forex trading.Scalping when exchanging forex is a decent benefit.

Scalping is good if you are dedicated enough to just earn profits bit by bit, and not go for large profits in one trade

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I think scalping suits me when trading volume is high. Because in my opinion, it is very difficult when scalping and the volume of the coin is very small.

Now that the price of cryptocurrency goes down easily I think scalping will come in handy you can trade your coins within a short period of time making it easy with scalping you are sure to make good income within a short period

I am a scalper and i make good money through scalping because i just make traders at the day time when the market movement is going so much fast and good and like this way i make good money through just some trades.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I never doing scalping. I think that is really risky, maybe you get small profit in short times. So you repeat to buy and sell that coin. If you have spirit to doing it always i think not really problem.

I am also not doing daily trading, because i sure that will taking your much time and also complicated.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Scalping could be a good way to make small profits in a very short time. Because each candles movements, you could take profits from them. That's how scalping works. It needs a lot of focus and patience in doing them

On 1/23/2020 at 11:14 AM, Warrior said:

Yes scalping can be a good and useful way to make some money in quick trades, but there's not that much of a difference between scalping and other ones, as long as you know what you're doing you'll be profitable.

Scalping is an advanced method for reaching profit in shortest time possible. In this method, you take advantage of slight and small price changes that you see on graphs. You have to continue buying and selling coins which is very time-consuming and boring. Every profit you earn is very small and without repeating your trades, you will not earn high profit in this method. It is also very risky due to prices changing very fast. I don't like this method because it needs extreme attention and concentration. You can try short term trading instead and earn good profit with less risks.