Do you find Scalping a useful way to trade cryptocurrencies? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Do you find Scalping a useful way to trade cryptocurrencies?

Yes, there are a bunch of traders that like scalping and get back it outshine than habitual trading. This is best standard for everybody who chooses their favorite trading system and relaxes it.

Scalping needs to be a trader with a good knowledge of technical analysis matters in general and support and resistance analysis and trends in particular. This will facilitate the process of reading the chart and accurate technical analysis to enter and exit quick trades with good profits.

I prefer trading scalping, I find it a good way to make a quick profit, but entering currencies when the price is too high has a risk because the market may reverse.

Yes, I heard about it a lot. It seems to me a good and useful way to trade to earn quick profits, which I can try in the future.

Scalping is what i do when the market movement are not so volatile,it is a bit risky as you will enter and sell very quick,but it is profitable also. You just need to have right timing and discipline.

Its important for us to understand that we have to use the greatest work in this its, its type to which we are working or even trading there is a lot of good ideas that we have to really identify the good issues of the right to trade in this forum its a good idea that we have to be able to use, scalping is really difficult and we have to never use it

1 hour ago, Ayaz03 said:

No, I have never attempted to locate any such exchanging. My best system is to believe that I will purchase coins and sell them when the cost increments and I will hear more profit.It is only my point of view and thought on the off chance that you need to differ with me you can.

Each person has a different point of view and a different way of trading as well, some of them like scalping and fast strikes, some prefer to wait longer and get more profit, and so are the habits and nature of humans different.

30 minutes ago, 3amerm3rawi said:

Scalping is good strategy but all came back into trader it self. As long he can follow his rules and not change the limit scalping is profitable strategy. This strategy is for expert, small range short time and avoid big news become challenge to win.

Yes scalping can be a very smart way to trade and earn fast, but that is on the condition that a trader is knowledgeable and skillful enough to handle the volatility of the market. Moreover the trader, has to be smart.

For me, I use scalping deals daily and work on a strategy to achieve 2% daily scalping deals, but besides these deals, I enter into other deals that may reach 10 days(swing trading) and I am patient with them if the analysis of their charts suggests that they are bullish, so I think that the successful trader does not depend Only a certain type of deals.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

2 hours ago, syedaltaf said:

Scalping in the forex market involves trading currencies based on a set of real-time analyses. The purpose of scalping is to make a profit by buying or selling currencies, holding the position for a very short time, and closing it for a small profit . 

yes we know definitions, but its still good tho, and we all kind of use it alll the time, so i think scalping ia a good way, and you have to understand what happens around big investments, and countries low in general and don't rely only on scalpin.g

On 12/5/2019 at 2:14 PM, Crypto123 said:

Most traders want quick trades and profits, this is called scalping so what is scalping?
Scalping is a technique or trading method where you can buy and sell coins within a short period of time. This is very brief.
The main difference between scalping and daily trading is the length of the trade. Scalping relies on quick, short and profitable strokes over short periods of time.
But scalping trading requires a disciplined and continuous approach.

Is Scalping Trading the right trading method for you?

Everyone puts his opinion or experience here

Scalp trade is good actually and also have less risky as compared to day trading. It means we could get profit from the surface of our open trades and our investment remain stable. But it needs to select a coin that good for scalp.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

8 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

Scalping is even better than day trading. It is very hard and takes a unique talent. It means finding small safe moves above trade fees.

Well scalping is also a form of day trading, it's not very hard but requires sound trading knowledge, skills and experience and is not suitable for every trader. The volatile nature of the crypto market makes it a fertile ground for scalping.

20 hours ago, Basel098 said:

For me, I do not like this method. I prefer entering the recommendation from the beginning and going out at the specified points and earning the best possible profit

Hello my friend, I am entering a deal and trading it with a fair amount and making a lot of profits from it

I like Scaling and I encourage it, I think it will help increase profits, but it is not easy either, the learning, planning and strategy are indispensable.

13 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

Scalping is even better than day trading. It is very hard and takes a unique talent. It means finding small safe moves above trade fees.

Yes, Scalping is better than daily trading sometimes, especially when the market movement is strong, but as you mentioned it is not easy and needs a lot of experience to do these quick and frequent strikes.

Indeed scalping can be a decent and valuable approach to bring in some cash in speedy exchanges, however there's not so quite a bit of a distinction among scalping and different ones, as long as you realize what you're doing you'll be gainful.

I tried this twice, on my first try, it really made me win the trade within a minute. It's true, it only lasts within one minute, the volume of buy when I bought it is high so I decided to make a purchase as soon as possible, then I sold it higher than that. I got 50% income that time. Then I tried it again because I thought I will make profit again, because I believed that the cycle will happen again. That was my mistake. I lost the trade, and did not make any profit. But the good thing is that it gave me another experience and knowledge on trading. Do not buy it again at the same price where you bought it to have a good profit, buy it lower than that. 

nMvFbuZ.png

4 hours ago, ChadChad said:

I have tried scalping trade before. It is the second way to lose money for me. Some trades can earn from it but not good for me to earn. 

yap i feel you bro, that happend to me i would not advice anyone and especially begginer to use scalpig trade method, you can use it as additional tool sometimes but it's not for beginners.

I find the scalping strategy is a useful way to trade cryptocurrencies so that you win quickly, but if you are a beginner then you should not use them in order not to lose your money at a price that does not have significant risks and significant profit so be on the ban

The scalping strategy of trading low timeframes in high volatility when bitcoin is experiencing a rapid rise that is going down quickly too. technical analysis is very much needed in a scalping strategy. to get potential coins.

On 2/22/2020 at 3:07 PM, sophia34 said:

I have never adopt and use this way an that is why i do not have any knowledge about it but i am gaining experience and knowledge about the market from multiple sources

Scalping means fast trading or entry and exit from any deal that has a potential profit quickly, and often the period of scalping does not exceed one to four hours.

I didn't knew about this before. Actually I heard about this method for the first time. I'm gonna try this method out for sure. Thanks for sharing. 

Scalping is another strategy of Trading which you can used and make more Profits in cryptocurrency, this is easy to do 

4 hours ago, kuseav said:

Investing in success often involves a lot of trading psychology. I have not extended trading before. All I know is that it is also risky.

You need strategies to earn in cryptocurrency, this is the only way to make more profits in cryptocurrency

'' Scalping '' Yes, it is useful and profitable, and it returns you with good profits, especially with currencies with strong and large speculation in one day, but there is only one condition that I consider difficult for beginners, you have to enter with a capital of at least $ 1000 to earn a profit between $ 50 to up to $ 150 On the day of course, you can also lose.