What is your first purchase with crypto? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadzinator

What is your first purchase with crypto?

On 12.12.2019 at 22:19, Rashed Niloy said:

I haven't bought anything or anything with cryptocurrency until now, if we had bought something with cryptocurrency in our country, it would have been great.

My first investment was at an early stage of learning about cryptocurrency. I bought LTC did not earn much but was in profit.

A to start with getting in crypto gold and silver coins is Bitcoin. It's possible that considering As i first need to the whole world in crypto, it was subsequently only about Bitcoin and the rate. So that I did start to order the application and even up and running investments the application. As I now and again make sure to swap the application at the same time.

I bought a new motorbike this summer, and I took out bitcoin money for that. Of course I also had to put in money from my savings account. But looking back at what the price did since summer, I am happy that I financed it partly with bitcoin money.

About 10% of my bike was bought with bitcoin money, and 90% with trading in my old bike, and using savings money.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

My first purchase is only phone balance. That is happen around 2013, where the price Bitcoin is still cheap.

And only small website doing transaction with Bitcoin. So i just want purchase my pulse for my phone.

I just think why must going outside, if only click we can buy it. So i decide to buy a pulse with Bitcoin. Where i think that is expensive if i see how many Bitcoin to purchase it. That instant and comfortable.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I don't buy anything with crypto till now, i use crypto for trading, online betting and exchange with other currencies. Crypto help me very much for everything. I will able to bought everything with crypto.

My first purchase in crypto was MTC Doc.com Token back in 2018 in ico and gained lot of profit when MTC got listed i was very happy with this decision to buy Mtc listening to John macafee

Edited by cryptozalmii37
Spelling mistake

4 hours ago, Dinesh09798 said:

I don't buy anything with crypto till now, i use crypto for trading, online betting and exchange with other currencies. Crypto help me very much for everything. I will able to bought everything with crypto.

Do not worry bro in the near future we will be able to purchase stuffs with cryptocoin, right now let us just wait patiently.

There were times, if I had gone through this whole topic before, it would have been much better. As they say better late than never. And your method was pretty good

in my country i can not buy anything directly with crypto because there is no online store or a shop which is dealing in crypto .but i purchase a loptop and iphone with my crypto earning.

When I first time invest in the crypto world then I buy Bitcoin,reason Bitcoin is one of the best popular coin, it uses world wide, many people now millioner using Bitcoin. That's why I buy butcoin

Last week I used crypto to purchase headphone. I send ltc to shopkeeper he gave me headphone. He was so excited about crypto and he gave me some discount also.

I haven't used my coins yet because I'm trying to save money for my future so I'm sure I have saved my money in the future. But i would like to keep them in different crypto like ltc.   

My first buy using bitcoin is sent to the Ethereum exodus address. Meanwhile, after converting to FIAT, I use it to buy GPU and ASIC. From crypto to another crypto stuff.

On 12/13/2019 at 1:41 AM, Loselos said:

My first perches is the easy load like top up my phone balance with the crypto 

That is a good goal and I am happy with your enthusiasm to come in crypto for profit.

First you must follow the rules in this forum then you must learn it. Second, you must be enthusiastic in working on this forum so that what you want is always achieved to get the most from crypto.

i not purchased anything with direct crypto.i buy my mobile 2 years ago trouogh crypto profit.first i convert to flat currency then i budget.

16 minutes ago, syedramim said:

I am a new user.I cannot purchase.If I purchase then I will collect my money and after I will buy a smartphone.

That was a good plan to spend your coin or cryptocurrency. I hope that you can achieve it and also I hope that you can earn more crypto. Also, I hope that you will stay in cryptoworld for long time.

i did not use my crypto coins in online purchase rather i used the payment that i earned here for my school purposes. and i'm also planning to save up for my other expenses.

First coin i have invested in was DBG,STEEM and have earned a profits of 15dollar because invested less money so buyed less coin so profit is according to that whereas steem coin is in great loss till now have hold the coins around 15 months out of that coin is in heavy loss for  14 months  and still counting .

I could not purchase anything with cryptocurrency because no one knows cryptocurrency in my town so i converted the money and the first thing i buy from this money my own internet i am using my neighbour net but after earning from here i install my own internet.

even today i can't buy anything with my crypto earning when iam new entire in crtpyto i do mistakes like iam not hold any coins and invest in scam websites i lost all my earnings present work in crypto talk when I collect my earning i want buy new smart phone to work easy 

17 hours ago, mukty said:

I have purchased many things with crypto but my first crypto purchase is my phone cover i was so happy then  

If your first purchase with crypto was your phone cover, can you tell how did you manage to buy it in shop! Does shopper was in touch with crypto?

On 1/14/2020 at 2:51 AM, Nakamoto said:

My first buy using bitcoin is sent to the Ethereum exodus address. Meanwhile, after converting to FIAT, I use it to buy GPU and ASIC. From crypto to another crypto stuff.

First crypto coin that i buy it was bitcoin amd litecoin after buying of these two coins i start trading in other crypto coins like i start trading in trump coin and xrp doge coin i earn good profit from trump coin but now ripple coin has a good potential to grow in future according to my experience always prefer to buy and trade with stablecoins don't go with the shit coin now i am holding ripple coin tron doge litcoin and ethereum in may opinion we can earn good profit if we can buy and hold for long period of time

54 minutes ago, CryptoBitCrypto said:

I can still remember that my first purchase with cryptocurrency is my hardware wallet. I use bitcoin for the transaction. 

For now I have bitcoin all of my earnings are came from this crypto forum because even they are paying our useful post I also get a lot of information that helps a lot to my trades. 

I am just a begginer i want to buy so many things but still i have not earned anything from here so not purchased anything . The day i will start earning and purchase something if i find this post i will give the answer