What is your first purchase with crypto? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadzinator

What is your first purchase with crypto?

Doge hot as a pan?  That made me chuckle.

My first purchase using bitcoin was some silver coins from provident metals, and that was one of only a handful of times that I've actually spent bitcoin.  I really don't like to.  I made a bigger purchase of some office supplies from overstock.com not long after buying the coins, and I was very happy to find out that they accepted bitcoin.  They're one of the biggest retailers to do so.

My first purchase was with bitcoin, as far as I can remember I invested about $5 just because I wanted to try it; I needed up losing money instead. 

My first purchase with crypto would be a CAR! It was during the peak of 2017 wherein i used some of my crypto profits to make 30% downpayment on a car. Sadly tho i'm now paying for the car with my own money (salary) when i had originally planned for it to be fully paid using crypto only. I am still confident tho that the value of crypto will rise.

My first purchase was Bitcoin and that was also with my credit card, i haven't use that Bitcoin to buy another thing

On 12/5/2019 at 2:46 PM, Rodney Jr. said:

I still don't earn any amount of money because i'm still new in cryptoworld. If the time comes that i will earn money in crypto, i want to save it for my personal desktop computer.

I agree with you that I am a beginner here so I have not received some money from crypto, so if it is time to get profit then I will try to save my crypto well, who knows there will be good results later.

i am new here and i dont buy anything with crypto but i want to earn with crypto but its difficult wherever i work the site is go fake hope you get my point.

11 hours ago, Wish107.5 said:

I purchase bitcoin also then I hood this and fortunate I earn big profits this is the time when bitcoin having is running. 

For sure you will earn some profit, we have very big expectation on the Halving occuring

Since last 2017 I used Bitcoins and earn Bitcoins. When the bull run comes in 2017 i started to use Cryptocurrency and first crypto is Bitcoins and until now i still used Bitcoins. It's so profitable and big help when I'm student i have used bitcoins i buy school supplies or project that i need because of Bitcoins.

ive started crypto with airdrops.its amazing way to get free coins and my first coin was dogecoin

Until now I have never withdraw the crypto that I got. I have a view to using it in a short-term trade. but until now I am still hesitant to start it. maybe some crypto I will withdraw to buy my personal needs which is currently urgent to buy.

My First trade destroy me in just a single day .when i make my ist trade i do not know about crypto and do not have any information about real or scam coins.In first trade i put 0.24 Btc After buying coin vanished .and i loss completely 024 Btc

I have been in crypto trading for 1 year I buy bitcoin first And then i started trading Initially i had some loss But after that I recovered my loss and made some profit Mostly I fulfill my needs today like paying bills buy Tshirt buying shoes 

The first purchase of with crypto is my first ever Bluetooth speaker I have bought this was the first purchase in my life further also I have plan for more purchases from crypto like mobile etc

it was the worst experience for me when i do my first Purchase in Crypto .This is my Fault Because i trade without any Knowledge any skills or any experience .so i lost my money .because the coin is shittcoin.

i never purchased anything from crypto i use crypto only for making more profit i think crypto is best for making profits rathr then using it for buy anything else 

4 hours ago, Kabbo said:

Now we can make purchases anything with Bitcoin and crypto. I also make purchases many things with crypto. My first purchased were a Google gift card and then I regular purchase mobile recharge.

Though bitcoin transaction fee is bit high , i use coinbase to coinbase transaction to pay a website and the website give me recharge on my phone.

Bengali?

View this Topic

I am just a newbie but on the other side if I have enough coins in the future I will buy some gadgets like laptop to help in my studies. Also in my entertainment side, I will buy some albums and collection of my favorite artist and musicians.

My first purchase using crypto was cellphone load and nothing else.. just load.. I just convert my crypto into fiat to buy some things or my daily needs.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have purchased a mobile phone thorough cryptocurrency.I have work in several projects and earn money.Then i am bought a mobile phone with this

I don't still purchase any stuffs because I'm here only 2 months and those earnings I got is for my school needs and financial assistance as well. 

First time i purchased bitcoin when it's price is around $2500. That time i bought some bitcoin and hold for few months. And i sold it with little profit. After few months the price cross $10,000 and i was shocked.

My first buy with bitcoin was an Antminer. I have bought it back in 2014 and have mined for two years straight. I ended up selling my antminer 6 months after and spent the money on a GPU rig to mine shitcoins as it would be more profitable then mining for bitcoin. 

It's is nice to see that most of used crypto to purchase real life items.
this prove that there is really future mas adoption for this new form of currency.

this is the reason why most un-educated government people are scrutinizing cryptos.
it's our duty to educate them. remember when creditcard is new way of paying goods, everyone doesn't believe on its potential, same with internet when it was just released.
Now here we are again.. crypto currency is the next big thing since internet

I have made no purchase with crypto. But i have invested in some ICOs, means purchased some ICO tokens which became garbage.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.