What is your first purchase with crypto? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadzinator

What is your first purchase with crypto?

13 hours ago, halloweed said:

I do not recall buying anything with bitcoin apart from lottery tickets, serioypto.usly we need something to simplify payamnet with crypto.

Really there is a great lack of sectors where we can pay with our bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. i also want every shop accepting crypto payment.

• +1 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

23 minutes ago, JamesMark said:

I made about $ 10 from crypto in the first payment. I dedicated it to buying a new keyboard to make computer operations easier.

cool way of spending what you have earned. this way you will the fruit of your work 🙂 
and beside nice keyboard can be used in your daily typing. such as commenting in this forum.

On 12/21/2019 at 8:32 PM, halloweed said:

I do not recall buying anything with bitcoin apart from lottery tickets, serioypto.usly we need something to simplify payamnet with crypto.

What you didnt try to buy using crypto? Now you can use crypto to buy in amazon and many other online shop platforms and also you can use crypto now to pay your electric bill and other utilities.

there are a variety of places that will accept it as payment.but in india it is not ban nor legal.so,we do online transactions online with bitcoin. but you may be surprised to find that depending on where you are, you could be able to find a local bitcoin-accepting shop near you.

A buy an phine real me 5pro becouse of bitcoin im earning little by little by this and look my very first purchased was the one im using right now.im verry verry hapy with this.and ihope you too

My first purchase coin is dent coin.In 2017 dent price was very high but now price so low.I sold my dent coin in 2018

First time I actually used crypto was a few years ago when I deposited 10$ in Doge at online poker-room "America's Cardroom". I used crypto to deposit/withdraw a lot of times while I was playing there. 

I have used btc for buying mobile credit also some internet packages with dent app. here need to deposit btc to buy dentcoin then using the coin buying those packages is possible.

I used cryptocurrency once paid for the purchase of the game Counter-Strike Global Offensive in the form of an activation key.

When I entered the world of crypto, I got the first coin from the results of the Airdrop and then used the coin to buy as many as 2 tires and buy some food.

I did not make a purchase directly with crypto but i have earned crypto coins and than got cash it out and purchased a cell phone.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

in 2017 i had purchased the 0.01 bitcoin for the fist coin at a price of 3500$ ..

and it was a good experiance purchasing and made a trade on some coins and gets good profit by the same..

On 12/23/2019 at 7:38 AM, tarekmoin said:

As far as I remember My first purchase crypto coin is Doge Coin. I thought Doge coin have a good potential but I was wrong.  Doge coin gave me lot of loss that time.

I think you were late for doge hype, as you read in my first post I used doge to buy real goods, you did the opposite which is you buy doge and didnt recover your capital. Sorry for that. Dont worry maybe in the future your doge coin becomes dragon 🙂

On 12/23/2019 at 12:43 PM, dungkul said:

I have not bought goods for the cryptocurrency world yet, because as a newbie I do not know much about it, if I buy now I am afraid of risks

You can buy goods with cryptocurrency, it would also be beneficial for you if the cryptocurrency prices are low when you buy goods, these transactions are often made online. 

Well because of working in crypto and the fruit of my hard work doing crypto jobs and earn, I got to buy my phone that I still using from now, and right now I'm planning on buying another one and working on saving bitcoins to save enough by my new phone again. I buy my one phone because its a burden for my parents to buy me one, they have other things to spend for our family so I can't afford to ask that to them and because I'm the one who's using it so I'm also the one who will buy it and with the use of working in crypto world.

I have not much remembered about it but I know that I have bought online services from internet using crypto so I will say that I bought one of the online service. Either a logo or a hosting package. 

On 12/5/2019 at 12:29 PM, Fadzinator said:

for me : way back 2014 when Doge coin is hot as a pan,
and I am mining coin using my home pc, then I decided to add GPU (outside my computer)
So I found out about riser, during those times risers are not yet common in my place so I couldn't find on any computer store.
Then I found someone selling from our local google groups and I purchase from him using Doge coins.

if my first purchase was using crypto in 2014 when I bought some game vouchers using bitcoin and I remember that time steam opened a bitcoin payment tool if I'm not mistaken.

My first purchase of bitcoin was the other reason to trade it. Because the amount of bitcoin I collected is small and I want to increase it by trading before starting to withdraw profits and buy other products.

For me I have bought bitcoin 0.5 bitcoin in 2016 with 2000 dollars only and you guys. 

I bought a laptop by selling my crypto currency to one of my known person who used to trade in by crypto. It was my first purchase till i can remembe.     

At the moment I didnt purchase other things with cryptocurrency, I have purchased with Bitcoin others cryptocurrencies, maybe in the future we will do some purchase with Bitcoin.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

First I bought bitcoin in 2017 then bought some hardware to mine bitcoin and increase my earnings then bought Dogecoin and litecoin

3 minutes ago, Cryptokiller said:

Pembelian pertama saya dengan crypto adalah ponsel cerdas saya dan saya membeli lebih banyak produk dari saldo bitcoin saya.

The story you experience is almost the same as what I experienced, but I still remember how I got the target smartphone by becoming a bounty hunter, after the efforts I made through cloud mining always gave me nightmares,

The story then continues when I buy a laptop and then I think to stop doing what I want to do, especially for fun.

On 12/5/2019 at 11:04 AM, rakib7970 said:

My first purchase was samsung S8+ with crypto. I bought this great phone using my bitcoin. I send some portion of bitcoin to my friend and he sent me the phone I mentioned. 

I also buy a mobile phone from my friend i just send him some dollars of BTC and get the phone because through the phone i am using freely join the exchanges and buy the coins in it. Mobile phone using is so much simple and easy for me and any time i will be used that.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day