Where will my legacy of Bitcoin go after my death? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Where will my legacy of Bitcoin go after my death?

I have a note explaining how to monetize my crypto if they don't want to hodl, but my guess is that they will somehow fuck this up. I constantly think how to explain it clearer and luckily there probably will be more noob friendly systems in place.

My condolences for the death people and those who took the private key secret to the grave will not be the hero in my eyes,never. They should give the right on their family to spend the BTC with giving away the private key before their death.

On 12/22/2019 at 7:24 AM, Shinobi1 said:

Hmmm very important topic I will keep all my password and backup phrase in safe place so when will i die my family will get that amount that i earn working daily in crypto so they know how much i hard worked for to gain cryptocurrency for their safe and liveliest future

thats the smart move and it would be better if you got a family member involved in crypto so that you can just be at ease that they will know how to deal with it.

On 12/5/2019 at 12:18 AM, Loly said:

I have always thought that one day I would die and I might have some bitcoin worth a fortune!

All of us in the end we will die .. But the legacy of Bitcoin How will our children or our loved ones and benefit from it after all our tired in assembling it?

Where will our balance of funds in PrivatKey's Protected Portfolios and our balances go on platforms that require password and 2-step mobile verification?

All are kept with strong passwords, private keys and verification methods that cannot be overcome. Only we know where to keep our keys.

Then I came up with the idea to share my concerns and know each and every one of them how to get their training to their parents, taking into account three very important steps:

1-A family member has access to wallets, passwords and mobile.

2 - This person must know how to sell the coins collected in all portfolios and platforms and convert them to Bitcoin.

3. Reach a reliable intermediary to convert Bitcoin into a cash amount that can be received and utilized.

Of course, it is still a subject that I personally do not worry me a lot at the moment, as what I have is simple and not worth the wealth, but what if it becomes a day of great value?

For this reason I thought in a way I called the black notebook and this idea is similar to the black box and the steps of this method are as follows:

- Black notebook record all my information from the wallets and platforms and private keys and passwords in an organized way understandable information is updated every month as needed and keep this book in a very special place and no one opens until after my death.

- To inform one of my close family members about the subject of the book and the need to open it after my death and give him the address of a trusted friend who I deal with in this area to communicate with him and teach him how to sell existing currencies and convert them to Bitcoin .. And then forward it to the trusted broker to sell Bitcoin and turn it into cash.  .

Initially this idea and perhaps I develop it and work on some amendments and I am implementing .. But I want to take your opinion and your thoughts in this regard may also benefit from them and benefit the rest of the members to make our family benefit from the inheritance of our bitcoin does not waste our fatigue down the drain ..

I also think about this topic that what will happen of my crypto assets after my death. That's why i wrote my all account details on a diary. After my death anyone can access the accounts if he understand about crypto and my words from the diary.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

As I am new here on this forum and thanks for sharing this useful information with us and we are getting it to understand this site.. I am improving my knowledge through this forum. 

I think your family or someone you trust should know about a number of funds and also assets you owned in digital or others. because if it's not difficult for ordinary people to be able to detect or know it, and if this happens our funds will settle forever.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

May be i am wrong, I concur with your inquiry and clarification, yet recall that on the off chance that we are not a crypto lawful resident in that nation, and on the off chance that the coins are not kept in the financial part, at that point we are seeing only waste, yet in the cutting edge. I trust blockchain innovation can bring something new.

On 2/8/2020 at 8:22 AM, shnaznaz said:

bitoin going up and its good for all of us we wanna dong work on it and its good for all of us we will be bale to do work on it

please for you try to make you grammar more better to avoid warning point 

Sorry i didn't have any knowledge and experience about bitcoin and cryptography or cryptocrurrency but as i know about it is power more then others online currency 

On 12/4/2019 at 8:18 PM, Loly said:

Initially this idea and perhaps I develop it and work on some amendments and I am implementing .. But I want to take your opinion and your thoughts in this regard may also benefit from them and benefit the rest of the members to make our family benefit from the inheritance of our bitcoin does not waste our fatigue down the drain ..

I've recently came across this article where a developer is working on exactly this problem! The Bitcoins in the users wallet will be passed on to the desired person's wallet as an inheritance! Although this is about the Lightning Network that still hasn't been officially released. Still this dev is trying to figure a solution to a really importan problem. Take a look:

https://medium.com/coinmonks/developer-envisions-bitcoin-dead-mans-switch-bd7ab5553fde

It's depends on you and your family. If youre family know about your cryptocurrency wealth band have access to that they can get that and can use it. So there should some one who's knows about your wallet and have access to wallet

I think we should have one person  in our family which knows security of our wallet. So after the deaths of some one he can access the wealth and provide to whole family. Choose honest person for this

In the event of death and we are all exposed to this, you must inform someone of your relatives in order for the balance not to go without interest

If someone in your family does not have access to your information, they can continue your journey, especially if you do not share any of your crypto data with anyone, they will be saved forever, I don't think anyone can have it,

That's really a good point bro, we should make such book and we can use safe to keep that book safely. And we should give they way to reach to only a person or 

I have another idea like "if you don't open wallet then your coins automatically transferred  to another account which maybe of your close one whom you like yo give your property after your death"if this feature is addes to any wallet then it would be very helpful.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

13 hours ago, VolkBoy said:

I am inclined to believe that, if you wish, you can buy bitcoins anywhere and with a minimal margin. In any case, no one excludes the option of acquiring on any of the exchanges

You could have trust someone that will help you with your property when you are gone, this would not waste your property after a long earning

Those who do not prefer to disclose the volume of their trading to anyone or even just expose their secret to anyone, for various reasons, some of which are family and commercial, and sometimes for speculative purposes, what they possess will be lost if they die. Many of them carry a virtual name online, without revealing the details of their possession of this coin, even to those close to it.

I think is good or very very important for anybody who own a lot of coin to share them with his family, if any thing happened with he or she, their will be on the hands of his family.good luck...

Nowhere, the cryptocurrency will remain in the wallet, you can give the data from the wallet or account to your friends or acquaintances, they can somehow spend it. But if you do not give, then your coins will simply be on the account and no one will be able to spend them. This is a good plus cryptocurrency

You can simply give this key to your next of kin, or leave it in a safe locker with strict instructions for the guardian of your estate, but this will mean putting your trust in the efficiency and goodwill of others. Also, the tanks are not completely safe.

Its good to share your account details to one or two people who you trust them in your family. Because you can leave them in a hard life if anything will happen while you have lot of bitcoins in your wallet.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The idea of a black notebook is very cool, but there must be a unique way to open black notebook, this part is the most important and is related to how to open the black notebook?

It's important to create some kind of paper when you leave your family all of the details to your crypto wallets so that when you die they will know how to recover all of your assets 

On 12/15/2019 at 11:35 AM, huyasdad08 said:

If you've entrusted your information, it will transfer to that person, the future is too far, don't think so much,

No need to think much you need to be a risk taker at least to make things go the way they supposed to be