Would you still stay on crypto world if you couldn't convert your cryptocurrency to fiat currency? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Would you still stay on crypto world if you couldn't convert your cryptocurrency to fiat currency?

Yes I would, because coins would still have a fiat value in that hypothetical case, even if you couldn't convert them into it, which isn't going to happen anyway.  The reason I wouldn't really care is that you can still spend bitcoin on things, although it's tough to buy everything you need in the course of a day.  You can buy pretty much anything for the long term, so it wouldn't bother me all that much.

4 hours ago, Invalid said:

Yes and i think if it happens many people will automatically find a way to deal with it and create more opportunities from transferring our money into blockchain technology. 

yea but if we really found a way to convince retailers to accept crypto the we will be pushing adoption all by ourselves rather than waiting for the government to do it for us.

I think it all depends on the time when crypto will replace fiat, so they love crypto. Then if there is no place to exchange crypto to PayPal and so on, then they don't want to invest in cryptocurrency.

Today, there are many exchanges of bitcoin to fiat and there are exchangers. What is the point then, if there is no conversion of bitcoin into fiat. 

26 minutes ago, Fatihgani12 said:

I think it all depends on the time when crypto will replace fiat, so they love crypto. Then if there is no place to exchange crypto to PayPal and so on, then they don't want to invest in cryptocurrency.

if you are talking about a complete take over of bitcoin and crypto over fiat money then this is something that wont be happening mate even tho we would love to see it.

In current times , there are not number of places to buy commodities from your crypto currency . and there are not many option to spend crypto currencies.  So everyone need to convert their cryptocurrency to fiat currency. but I think that reward of getting crypto is great if it cannot be converted to fiat currencies. there are number of online shops and others are accepting crypto. 

The people will leave the crypto with a disappointing feeling because they cannot make a profit again from the crypto. The reason for people who still use the crypto is because they can make money, and they still want to try to work many things related to the crypto. If the situation change, they will not use crypto, and they will still hold the crypto, or they can sell their coin in private to people who still want to hold the crypto.

If there are no online exchangers to convert cryptocurrency to digital currencies such as Bitcoin to PayPal then there is a big possibility that the circulation will decrease drastically, this is not good for the sustainability of cryptocurrency. At present the value of cryptocurrency still depends on fiat money.

On 12/25/2019 at 1:34 AM, Oxygen said:

I dont think so there will be value remain up after that bitcoin or crypto can not convert into fiat. Because most of us earning bitcoin or crypto currency just to fulfill our needs and needs are fulfilled only with fiat currency. as direct purchasing with crypto currencies are not well know till now. So if crypto currency have value like fiat and can be spend like fiat in any field and also can be accepted as medium of exchange than it should have more value than fiat currency.

You don't have to worry because that ain't going to happen. We do have a powerful intellectual behind the crypto world. All you can do is now starting to introduce crypto and its technology.

I cannot give an argument about the truth of what you say that we might prefer fiat. it's just from some that I've experienced that some users do like crypto, even if the crypto acceptance as a payment instrument is accepted, most will definitely use cryptocurrency.

under the conditions you ask crypto will not be used even on my own. so what for do we have crypto that can't be used.

13 hours ago, Jon said:

Don't forget the technology is still advancing,there will be someone to do so, before did we think someone will start bitcoin? 

No not so many people expected this, even Satoshi himself might have some despair at some point that anyone would even bother invest in bitcoin.

22 hours ago, lucky80 said:

You don't have to worry because that ain't going to happen. We do have a powerful intellectual behind the crypto world. All you can do is now starting to introduce crypto and its technology.

yup sure. we are doing and spreading as much as we can. in real life and on internet also. but people are afraid of what is going on.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Well i think it is one of the job of crypto, to be converted it in fiat so many people can use it especially nowadays few establishments and companies are accepting crypto as mode of payment. If many companies are accepting crypto, i think we can call ourselves as crypto enthusiasts.

16 hours ago, Oxygen said:

yup sure. we are doing and spreading as much as we can. in real life and on internet also. but people are afraid of what is going on.

There is nothing to be afraid of. However, what fears people hold?

But as soon as it becomes possible to pay everywhere for products and services in crypto, no one will change crypto to fiat. The question is not fidelity. The question is the limitations of crypto.

At first time i investing in cryptocurrency because i see the price is going up. With that sure i can make quick profit for trading it. But time to time i realize my idea is really bad. Not only for cryptocurrency but for me also.

That is already proof on last year. My portfolio actually is have profit -10%. That is like bankrupt if i am as company.

But what my mind now is collecting as many coin for future. Because i think cryptocurrency will still used in the future.

So the adoption now is not final and always growing time to time. Many currency will disrupted by cryptocurrency.

That is will leading them to find us who holding the coin.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I wouldn't stay since I need flat currencies on my school needs. Maybe when crypto currency will adopt by many stores to make it as a mode of transactions then I can say even there are no exchanges I will stay on crypto.

Yes, I will use it for different kind of shopping and also I can use it many ecommerce site . now many ecommerce site are receiving payment in crypto.

Of course, I'll stay even I can't convert it through fiat currency. Its because I can use it in other way like paying bills because some stores are already accepting crypto as a mode of payment.

Yes i will stay in crypto if crypto has ability the same as fiat like shopping to the mall, purchases my daily needed, and pay my bills

This is very serious question and we have to talk about this because in this crypto technology we have too many investors those just enter just for some good profit if this happen then surely volume could be down drastically and many will to going to involve here in this industry which will hurt but right now as we are watching some good number of exchanges operating its not going to happen.

Of course I will still stay in crypto because I really don't need to convert my crypto to fiat in order for me to buy the things I need, I can use crypto as a payment for buying the things I want in some certain online stores. I don't mind if it needs to be shipped from other country.

On 12/2/2019 at 1:54 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

To be honest, most people who call themselves crypto lovers or crypto enthusiasts are not interested in cryptocurrencies. They invest in them or trade with them just to increase their fiat currencies by exchanging (converting) their crypto coins to their local fiat currencies. They are in fact interested in fiat currencies and tolerate the instability of cryptocurrencies to earn more fiat which is stable. They like cryptocurrencies because of fiat not because they are decentralized payment systems with lower fees. Increasing crypto coins means nothing to them until they convert their coins to fiat as soon as possible.

What do you think would happen if there was no online exchanger to convert cryptocurrencies to digital fiat currencies? (For example BTC to Paypal or ETH to Payeer).

Do you think the value of cryptocurrencies is independent of fiat?

Is collecting crypto coins without converting them to fiat means increasing investment and income?

Well maybe people use crypto currencies because of much they can earn from it. So my answer is maybe no, if I wouldn't get any income on trading or investing then maybe it wouldn't be smart to still stick to crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

I will certainly follow cryptocurrencies for the long term, I have no intention of stopping with cryptocurrencies. I will continue to use cryptocurrencies whether or not I can convert to Fiat

I will support crypto and use in my whole life and never leave crypto.If someday i could not convert my crypto in Fiat then i use exchanger and convert my crypto in my local currency .but did not leave crypto trading.