After the 100 post for newbie, what the admin should do next? so the forum become more useless. - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

After the 100 post for newbie, what the admin should do next? so the forum become more useless.

Well, you do have a point, but you should also look in all angles, the forum is still new, so we can't expect a perfect outcome or what things you see in the forum its indicates that there are more thing to improve in this forum, why don't we see its growth and support it right? I also feel what you've feel, but it's understandable, I'm sure and looking forward to this forum to be a great forum in the future, why don't we stay positive right?

I'm seeing more and more posts (including thread OPs) being copy pasted from various websites without people citing their sources or discussing anything at all.  This forum is never going to succeed if this keeps happening.  And I've been reporting quite a few instances of this, but I'm not sure what the mods are doing about it.

I think admin and moderator should add some extra useful topic so that members can use them. I think this helps members to stop posting about same topic repeatedly. It is my personal opinion only.

What I would find really good were a section for Germans (German language). There's a big community here in Germany. So maybe also other languages. Currently I find only English and Russian posts. 

On 12/1/2019 at 9:34 PM, redamoun said:

If you take a look to my profile, you will find that i stop posting for at less one week, and thats is for a good reason, i was reading and watching almost all post in this forum, and i came with one conclusion:
The number of respond must be defined with a limit, because from what i had see and i'm still see it right now, is that after about 65 replay, there is nothing to add, users start to use words from all replay to make a respond to the same post, and the forum become full of unuseless topics.
In my opinion Moderator need to come out with some new rules, so the users need to do more work, otherwise this forum will be in a big mess.

So who are with me? tell me why, and who are not? justify why.

I agree with you and i request to all the members that post more knowledge able post and post new ideas how to earn crypto currency with easy and how we work for crypto currency. Please one of the expert of crypto currency tell us how to work for crypto currency.

On 12/3/2019 at 12:16 AM, Warrior said:

I also see this every single post has so many content from same users so the environment is gradually polluting so we have to do something now

Actually we have to make something different in each content that is deposited so that it makes it better to look and do well because without good content will result in something less good.

Some one liner thought in the forum is one of the example. They just said some nice words and after that they will repeat it again. But because of the number of users this is hard to manage I guess, do you have any suggestions what can be a possible way to reduce this type of issue? Maybe some addition of characters?

I am agree with you. everyday many new topics are creating and many are becoming older day by day but most of them are not locked yet which is needed to be locked.

More sections to choose from so that the topics will not redundant.We cannot blame newbies as they have their own section as beginners. 

I hope the moderators will look up on this suggestion. The community is growing and the sections are limited.

I think it would be more better admins or moderators will have more sections so that we can talk a lot of more stuffs and learn more stuffs too. and right now so far so good cryptotalk right now is doing great.

then is your presence here is useful? This forum is an open discussion forum, there are sections that have been sorted out to be chosen as discussion material. which makes it look too much so that it becomes like a spammer is because of the many target posts that give by yobit campaign to this forum that is 30. but behind it all, there is a profitable pay because it goes directly into the account and does not need to wait for distribution or launching tokens. This is something out of the ordinary, and if you don't like it, you don't post here, the forum doesn't lose you. remember, we live in the community and sometimes expectations are not what you want.

I got an idea, after 10 post user should be reviewed on those 100 post before he is allowed to continue. Actually i'm   going to create a topic for this. so it get attention.

This forum is very new and first target is bringing some good traffic as this target achieved then admin and mods can bring some restrictions and laws for members because in start these matter cannot going to help secondly its duty of members to brings some new ideas and latest updates about new projects and coins which bring some more attraction for newbies and old members.

On 12/2/2019 at 5:22 AM, Raven said:

This forum is getting bigger day by day so i think admins can't stop those spammers here in crypto but they could less them by doing another rules. They should do more requirement for filtering those people who want to join here. 

Agree,they must add up some screening for every people that wants to join,but what ever suggestion we tell,i think cryptotalk team already anticipate all this things and this is where they benefit from us. The more member use their site the bigger income for them.

In my opinion,I think we need more sections to create more contents and those sections should not be off topics or anything. It must be included as an important section where everyone can discuss about different topics related to cryptoworld. And if I say about limits in the post,there are already many posts which are locked and they don't need a discussion anymore. So the posts which are not locked yet,it means that they need more discussion.

from my idea comes with a forum is discussion and sharing.so if you are started a topic then people will share their own idea may be same like others.we have to be careful on spamming and copy/paste 

Well, you're right and im agree with you. Last week i've found so many spam in this forum and have a same topic in other thread again and again. I hope this forum is will get better soon

Introducing a new rule should be a good idea it will reduce the number of spammer in this forum.

I don't think think forum is useless.because this forum really helps me a lot from earning also get ideas here and learn.i guess the useless is some comment here usually people are commenting not related to the topic.but I'm sure admin just don't let it.they are removing useless comment and post for sure.

Perhaps the forum administration will add new rules from all sides to develop the forum after a while. We have to trust the administration, they know what they are doing.

Its not all newbie that post useless post on the 100 initially post to start earning.

Like me, when I started; I tried on doing useful post, but some newbies sometimes do the opposite

On 12/2/2019 at 12:34 AM, redamoun said:

If you take a look to my profile, you will find that i stop posting for at less one week, and thats is for a good reason, i was reading and watching almost all post in this forum, and i came with one conclusion:
The number of respond must be defined with a limit, because from what i had see and i'm still see it right now, is that after about 65 replay, there is nothing to add, users start to use words from all replay to make a respond to the same post, and the forum become full of unuseless topics.
In my opinion Moderator need to come out with some new rules, so the users need to do more work, otherwise this forum will be in a big mess.

So who are with me? tell me why, and who are not? justify why.

I disagree with the the solution you have in mind and to what you have said as well regarding comments. Just because after 20-50 or 60 helpful comments, you feel that the next batch of comments are already considered useless because you strongly believe they just got those answers from previously posted comments, doesn't mean to say that all newly posted comments in that certain topic are also useless and have no originality. Do not easily conclude without completely checking the comments one by one. Not all topics have same situations like those of what you have observed. So if let's say I am always the last one to leave comments on each topic then automatic my comments are useless because my comments just came from all other comments? Is that what you're trying to imply.? And suggesting to put limitations on the number of comments topics should have? It is not practical. Remember, not all useful comments are always shown at the top and not all useless comments are always seen at the bottom. Be fair enough in giving judgement and be considerate too.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092