Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary?

Cryptocurrencies are currently my second source of income, it has not yet displaced the traditional income, which is that of my job in a company. Until a few years ago, cryptocurrencies did not attract my attention, this arose when my traditional income dropped drastically due to hyperinflation that my country suffered, from that moment I turned my gaze to the cryptographic world as a source of increasing my income in an extraordinary way .

Right now cryptocurrency is just my secondary source of income, but one day I want to leave my official job because official jobs are very time consuming, and the small salary makes me want to leave.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency has helped a lot of people who do not have jobs or those who rely on others for help. As for me cryptocurrency is my secondary means of income. I don't have any means of income except from this that am relying on.

For now cryptocurrency is a secondary income for me, That is because I have not learned enough knowledge and skill to enable me to rely on trading crypto as my primary source of income. But perhap the time will come when I can earn enough trading crypto that it can become my primary source of income.

• Useful or interesting 1

It can be said that it is a source of income for some groups, especially students, to conduct their daily affairs, but if it is worked diligently, it can be a second source of income.

Cryptocurrency for me is my primary source of income because 80 percent of my income I earn from cryptocurrency while remaining 20 percent is from others works.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Since the quarantine of covid 19 began, Cryptocurrencies have been doing my job full time since my previous job was closed and thank God I am doing well I try to learn more about this World every day

• -1 1
  • +2 2

For now it is my secondary source of income, but I am working so that it becomes my only source of income is only a matter of time and perseverance

• +2 1

As someone young youth like me am too considering this as a secondary income as i have different plans for my main income for work with different kinds of stuff as i would need this for my important needs too not just for my dreams but also for my parents.

• +1 2

This is my primary source of income as a student. I have never figured out till now what am going to be established in. Thus this is helping me in a lot of ways by giving me lot of knowledge and experience about the cryptotalk world. I hope to earn more by working hard.

• +2 1

Crypto was also my primary income now due to fact that i can find any job yet because i just finished my studies. Crypto is a great source of income and without investment, you can still earn in many ways.

I would like it to be so, but it is not enough for me to live comfortably if I lived only from this, my income is not high, but I believe that if I had an amount destined for investment, I could create a base of money with which if I could live comfortably .

I don't think it is easy for many to have cryptocurrency as their primary source. Maybe just a few can say that but most don't. I don't either and don't know if it can be, perhaps if prices started rising a lot for a year, it can be something that will help.

• +2 1

Crypto is currently my primary source of income as i don't have permanent job and it is very sure to earn coins even if you don't Invest such as this platform cryptotalk which paid by post and rating

Actually im a student in University and at this time most important thing for me is studying and i dont have a job yet but my earnings from crypto is not enough for me even though im trading and holding coins and my parents are still paying for me needs so i think its my second income.

This is my primary source of income since I resign in the fast food restaurant because I now in the college degree. It is hard to handle both studies and work so I chose cryptocurrencies to earn profit and income. It is very helpful for me because I can earn just by posting for about 2 hours then I have the chance of investing

• +3 1

Currently cryptocurrencies are my main source of income because the pandemic caused massive layoffs, unfortunately I was among those affected, however I have done well, I have participated in good airdrops, I was benefited by the gift of UniSwap and I began to operate  a bit bottled, so Cryptotalk is also part of my portfolio.

I am a student I don't have any primary job but crypto currency is my primary source of income aside it I have no any source of income but if I have a better and comfortable job crypto will be regarded as a side income.

For me , yes it is my primary way to earn money. I am still a student and reading is my main job but i don't get any money from there. Only i get money from here hihi

At this time for me it is primary source of income because i am student i dont have such other way to earn money.

So i am earning money from this platform and cover my expenses.

On 12/1/2019 at 11:07 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Nowadays, everyone wants to earn money online and since 2009, cryptocurrency has been a good source of income if you take it seriously. Some people have an official job. Official jobs are more stable sources of income but require more time and effort. They go to work everyday and spend 8 hours a day behind a table to earn some fiat currency as salary. This is their primary source of income. When they come back home they start dealing with cryptocurrencies to earn some extra money. This is their secondary source of income. But some other people don't even have an official job. They stay at home and trade with cryptocurrencies to earn money. They only focus on crypto because it is their primary source of income. They may even earn more than what others earn through official jobs. What about you? Is cryptocurrency your main source of income?

Crypto currency is the best business and it reduce the jobless peoples quantity and i am also a jobless but i make good money in this market than a jobable person becasue in this business we can change our life in a short time.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 minutes ago, khan22 said:

Crypto currency is the best business and it reduce the jobless peoples quantity and i am also a jobless but i make good money in this market than a jobable person becasue in this business we can change our life in a short time.

This seems like a big statement to me! Changing life in a short time requires a fortune to be made. Do you really earn as high as a fortune with crypto? Are you a sort of swing trader or leverage trader? There is no denying that cryptocurrency can be quite helpful for unemployed people to satisfy their needs but having a job is always the top priority because the chances of losing a job is lower than losing money in a volatile market. I always try to be realistic in my posts and describe crypto earning as a second priority.

well I will not consider crypto currency as my primary source of income rather I will consider it as the secondary source of income because it is not that reliable and it's so volatile that's one might lose all his/her investments when the rates begins to go down