Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary?

Welcome everyone to the crypto platform.  A very nice topic. I agree with you.  crypto is a trusted popular earning website.  Many people work here every day to make themselves self-sufficient.  A good medium for income without any kind of investment.  Cryptocurrency is my primary source of income.

As a student, yes. Crypto currencies are my primary sources of my income because i am just student and i want to finished my study first before i get a real job. But for now, i'm using crypto currency as a primary source of my income and used it to buy thing for my study and also for my tuition. That's for me. 

• +5 1

To me it is secondary source of income. I actually do not have the first one, coz I am taking care of my 1yo child and do not work, but currently the government pays me some financial support. In crypto I earn not that much to call it as something serious, but at least something

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

On 12/26/2019 at 4:19 AM, lucky80 said:

You said it. Cryptocurrency is much easier to earn. And that is why crypto should become a primary source of income for everyone, soon or later.

Crypto is not easy to earn and making it primary will make you lazy and relaying on it totally is not a good choice, so it would be better to look for other income sources also.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

This forum is my secondary income source and this is best way to earn and i am enjoying this way of earning because this is easy and best way to earn and i am bigger user of this forum. Today i am very happy to successfully withdraw their money. So this moment is really good for me. 

Now i am thinking to invest my money on this forum and i want to earn 1btc at this forum and this is really good for me so i am very happy to earn from this forum. So i am huge fan of this forum. I am doing job but my main earning source is crypto

Cryptocurrency can be your primary source of income if you decide to work full time online. And it could be your secondly income if you work part-time and have other job doing. As for me it is my secondly income and am planning to make it my primary soon.

On 12/1/2019 at 11:33 AM, ASDFGHJKL17 said:

Cryptocurrency is not my primary source of income, it's my secondary source of income, i use it because I'm just a student and i need to earn money in easy way. 

Crypto currency is my primary income and through this i can earn good money than a good job. This time crypto market is going to be high so much and day by day it touch the sky and i hope soon this will go up more and the coins holder make good money through this.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Your question seems easy but it is difficult for me to answer... crypto is supposed to be my secondary source of income but it is my only source right now... I am dreaming about making it big one day ad make it my main and my sufficient source... The only source should fulfill man's needs.

• +2 1

The crypto currency is all that I have, it my primary and my last source of getting money, because the pandemic has taken my job from me and now I'm use to it and can't do without it.

No guys, now a days, crypto currency is one of  my primary income source still now. To make  my second income source, it has need a lot of money. So i think and i hope my first income source crypto currency Will help me to create my second income source.

Thank you friends.                       

Yes, Crypto is my primary income site.  And I first heard about this cryptotalk in 2019 and have been using crypto ever since.  Where I worked for the first time and managed to earn money successfully by working here.

I have a job and it is my main to earn money. I do crypto investments and trading with the purpose of spending my time for additional income. I usually try to get in low-risk trades in altcoins, and long-term investments like bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Crypto currencies are my secondary ways of making it big, because being a holder that does one or two businesses I am better of, of making crypto currency my primary sources of income.

I am a student and working at cryptotalk in my free time to earn the cryptocurrency from here so in this way it is only source of income for me besides my studies and this forum has also given me a good platform to learn about cryptocurrency and its trading and investment as I was totally unknown to it before joining this forum.Now I am a happy and proud member of this forum.

I'm now studying which I have noy gotten a permanent job yet, but I have been using cryptocurrency as my primary source of income but I have not intend to stay without having another way of income which will be more permanent that cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

I'm student and I do not work in this condition so this is my primary source of income I try to earn money  teaching in schools but now in case of covid school are close then I saty only home so this is my only one and now its became my primary source of income 

• +2 1

Amidst this Lock down, that masses are stranded at home, no working places Crypto currencies is my primary source of generating income. And I'm really appreciating the fact that it's able to help and reach out to so many people world wide. It's advantage for others to join crypto world to be making good amount of income to improve their life

• +1 1

my secondary source of income because if you will just rely your future on cryptocurrencies, I dont think that that will be effective because we all know that cryptos goes up and down. What if you needed the money and the price drops, you really need it and you'll lose there.

Obviously crypto currency is my secondary source of income.I am a student.As a student now i am working this site as a part time job and earn money.Many people work this site as a full time job.We can also earn a huge amounts of money by crypto trading and investing. 

Cryptocurrency Is a great platform Oriya is a secondary source of income Because i'm a student and i need some money And I have less time, so I can earn more by sending a little time on it. And in my opinion, you can use who want to work as part time job. 

I think here lots of members those primary and secondary job is crypto but i am not an official here this is my secondary job crypto but after passing through sometimes i think it's my primary or secondary both job

On 12/1/2019 at 8:07 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Nowadays, everyone wants to earn money online and since 2009, cryptocurrency has been a good source of income if you take it seriously. Some people have an official job. Official jobs are more stable sources of income but require more time and effort. They go to work everyday and spend 8 hours a day behind a table to earn some fiat currency as salary. This is their primary source of income. When they come back home they start dealing with cryptocurrencies to earn some extra money. This is their secondary source of income. But some other people don't even have an official job. They stay at home and trade with cryptocurrencies to earn money. They only focus on crypto because it is their primary source of income. They may even earn more than what others earn through official jobs. What about you? Is cryptocurrency your main source of income?

@Brushless4500KV

Of course, trading in electronic currencies earns a lot of profits, but we have to learn and follow the markets and identify currencies correctly in order to choose the appropriate and trade or invest in a correct way in order to benefit from a happy day

Personally the cryptocurrency for me is my secondary income, I use the profits obtained in cryptocurrency to cover minor expenses that are needed in my house or to pay some service online 

• +2 1

Well buddy, this is a time of pandemic. People are being prisoned at home all over the world. Many people lost their job and face financial crisis. As a student, i also faced same issue. My earning methid has been locked due to lockdown.So for now Crypto currency is my primary earning method. I am enjoying it very much. I will definitely take it as my one of the most important even the pandemic is over.

Yeah cryptocurrency is primary source of income for me . I am a student and i don't have any job . I have to do study so i can't do job . But i can work here in my extra time and i work here every day.  This is a part time job for me . And cryptocurrency is a primary source of income for me.

• +3 1