Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary?

Well that's true that most of the members consider it the full time job and spend their most of time. But I am considering it as a part time job . Because we are earning some extra amount from cryptotalk.

• +1 1

To be honest I never did any earning before. Crypto currency is the 1st earning of my life. And I feel really blessed that I'm a part of this great platform. I'm getting a really good financial support from here. Which is really helping me a lot.

On 12/1/2019 at 12:07 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Nowadays, everyone wants to earn money online and since 2009, cryptocurrency has been a good source of income if you take it seriously. Some people have an official job. Official jobs are more stable sources of income but require more time and effort. They go to work everyday and spend 8 hours a day behind a table to earn some fiat currency as salary. This is their primary source of income. When they come back home they start dealing with cryptocurrencies to earn some extra money. This is their secondary source of income. But some other people don't even have an official job. They stay at home and trade with cryptocurrencies to earn money. They only focus on crypto because it is their primary source of income. They may even earn more than what others earn through official jobs. What about you? Is cryptocurrency your main source of income?

As i am a student, it is a primary source of working.  And also it is like a per time job for me.  From here i can provide my daily expanse. And in this pandamatic situation when we Don't have to go to our school or College, we can spend a good time in here and we can earn money. 

Crypto Just gives a big opportunity for us               

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, basically!  Of course I think that cryptocurrency is my second source of income because as a student and as a student I am working as a part-time job in the Cryptotalk Forum to increase my knowledge about the crypto world and make money.  My main job is studying and I work on this site in my free time.  I like it very much.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Presently cryptocurrency most effective in my aspect earnings. So this is the fourth supply of my profits. Wherein the primary earnings comes from a legitimate task. I am operating now as a shop clerk within the organization. Then the second one is my aspect income, I sold some egg to market. Then the 0.33 is coming from freelance as full stack developer, I work remotely. Then the fourth is coming from cryptocurrency. The problem now is my source profits are clearly hard to reap all due to the fact I restricted times and power. Every so often I am worn-out, so for cryptocurrency and freelance, I don't do it.

On 12/2/2020 at 1:19 AM, velasco19 said:

n the future I want it to be my main income because you can have more freedom, although price fluctuation has to be considered a lot.

Well that is a good idea and a bad idea at the same time because using crypto as a main source of income can either be very profitable or very loss-making. Because of the volatility of crypto and you can't expect to gain a stable income from it. So, it is a good idea to have a secondary stable source of income as well like a part time job etc

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Hello dear buddy! I am a job holder and also a student. But my salary was not enough to afford my study expenses. That's why I came to crypto. So, crypto was my secondary choice but may be it will be my primary source of earning soon.

I hope that soon it will be the main source of my income, currently it is only a good alternative, but it still does not allow me to pay the bills. I, for one, am still improving on this, but I still need it. Only with study and perseverance can it be achieved.

I'm so glad for this question but crypto is my secondary source of income but as it moving and also due to benefit I'm been get it will turn to my primitive source of income.

As a beginner with this coding, it is not the main source of income because I am on my first path with it and I do not have enough funds to put it in the investment so that the source of income will grow through it

Cryptocurrency is the main source of my income. Because I am a job less person. And I can earn a good amount of money through cryotherapy. And by this money I can run my life. That's why crypto is the main source of my income. 

I am student.  For my study i Don't get enough time for job.  But cryptotalk gives me a opportunity to earn cryptocurrency. It is my primary earning source. But i also work in ptc site.  But they pay very low. That is my secondary earning source.  

right now the cryptocurrency is the only source of my income but I will have some more sources too and than the cryptocurrency will be in my part time work.

It is my primary source of income because i am a student and i want to complete my education. Here i also learn wit earning therefore i join this forum. I appreciate this forum and i like it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As of now, cryptocurrency is my main source of income. I'm only a student and I'm doing some campaigns on forums like this to have some income. Sometimes, my income on this forums, I use it to buy and invest on other cryptocurrency.

My friend, cryptocurrencies are the main source of income now. As a university student, I study not working. I spend myself on cryptocurrencies. At the same time, I study, I do a little bit in cryptocurrencies and I dedicate time to learning how to trade them and the rest of my studies. Thank you.

its going to be a relative answer but crypto currency is quite my primary/ secondary source as basically as a student is quite on the lookout to find something doing, but with all this i think crypto will help in many different opportunity 

• +1 1

Its my primary source of income becasue i am a jobless and i start the crypto market becasue it give me good profit than the other business and from any good job. Crypto is the best business and the best job in all over the world.

BetFury                                                   

Cryptocurrency is the primary source of earning for me. As I am a student, I do study all day now and then spend some time on cryptocurrency. And I work on cryptocurrencies so that I can get dues of my study from cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is the primary source of earning for me because all my studies give me cryptocurrency. 

BetFury                                                   

Cryptocurrencies is my secondary source of income. I have a business I'm running, I do sell phones like iPhones and Samsung. I used to work on cryptocurrencies early in the morning before I go to my business centre and mostly during weekends. 

Crypto currency is my secondary source of income. I have a job. I use this as a part time job. I earn money from this forum. And I learn knowledge about crypto currency from this forum. It is the big forum of online earning and learning.

They go to work everyday and spend 8 hours a day behind a table to earn some fiat currency as salary. Starting from the bounty campaign, airdrop, and because of all that the situation is now worsening, so my income is still pending. but this crypto talk campaign helped me and became my main source of income. Now I realize that earning a good amount of money doesn't require medals or certificates but If a person is hardworking he/she will earn bigger amount without that qualifications. 

My friend after the great development of the world of encryption and cryptocurrencies, this area has become my complete business, and I get a full income from encryption and not extra income, it's really great working in cryptocurrencies. 

Cryptocurrencies are my second source of income, since I work in other areas, but sometimes it is my first source, although everything depends on the market. I hope that next year will give me great joy, although I will continue working on other things because I consider that I cannot depend only on one source of income.

price now this website is the only source of my income so do you can say that the cryptocurrency is the only way I am making money online so it is my primary source of income

• +2 1