Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary? - Page 26 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary?

On 12/1/2019 at 11:07 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Nowadays, everyone wants to earn money online and since 2009, cryptocurrency has been a good source of income if you take it seriously. Some people have an official job. Official jobs are more stable sources of income but require more time and effort. They go to work everyday and spend 8 hours a day behind a table to earn some fiat currency as salary. This is their primary source of income. When they come back home they start dealing with cryptocurrencies to earn some extra money. This is their secondary source of income. But some other people don't even have an official job. They stay at home and trade with cryptocurrencies to earn money. They only focus on crypto because it is their primary source of income. They may even earn more than what others earn through official jobs. What about you? Is cryptocurrency your main source of income?

Dear @Brushless4500KV it's depend on the user but I'm a student you now that main preference of the student is a study and he or she need money 💰 for it therefore my first choice is money 💰 and second is the. I want to be good and successful trader and I need experience for it and I'm also here for getting good experience and information about the crypto.

I have a primary source of cryptocurrency for earning I really like it because we can make a lot of profit by spending our extra time on it,If we want information about crypto then we can join this platform and can gain a lot of knowledge. And when we have experience along with knowledge, then we can become more popular traders.

Yes. I am a student, so I can't spend much time anywhere so income is not possible. But in this form I am earning a good amount of income with less time without any problem. So this is the best and only site where I can earn income.
I think all the students earn this amount of money from here. And it's the only great site for all students. I will tell all the new members who are students to work here. Concentrate on getting them to work here. Thank you.

On 1/7/2021 at 3:18 PM, Gamma said:

When I started my journey with crypto it was barely my secondary one. But as the months went by I focused more on it when I knew its potential and made it my main source of income. Now it is really better if I had to make a comparison between now and then

@Gamma I still consider the cryptocurrency field my secondary business.
How can we get more profits to considering it as the main occupation and a constant source of income?
should I invest or trading?

From encryption, I earn good money, but it's not my main income. Instead, I depend on it as a secondary source of income because I work in my everyday life at another job.

14 hours ago, Shawn9* said:

No, my primary main source of income is Graphics designing. But i hope I can earn smart amount of money in cryptotalk content by posting and creating content.as a Junior here i have not start earning here.but i after 7 days i will paid for my content. 

Oh.... it is very interesting... Do you really expect to gain profit by posting comments?) Is it so bad? Learn trading do not count on forum

The truth is I am part of the group that has cryptocurrencies as a second source of income, since I have a separate job with a main income in my home, sometimes I think a lot about leaving my job to dedicate myself to crypto as the main source of income but I feel a little afraid of losing all my money, because I feel that I do not have the necessary knowledge to make that change, I am preparing to have it as a permanent job in the future because without a doubt the little time I dedicate to crypto I get good earnings.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Cryptocurrency is my secondary source of income. I have not been able to leave the official job that is currently being undertaken, because I am not ready to leave the official job. But from the bottom of my heart, I want to leave my official job and focus on working in cryptocurrency as my main job. I need savings to be able to leave a legal job. The official job exhausted my more than 12 hours of work and I thought it was a very long time that I wasted.

• +1 1

Primary, secondary and tertiary, cryptomoneds are my main source of income for years, even during my work days, since the benefits I get through the cryptomoneds do not pay taxes therefore are net values that go to my bank account.

Also, I consider that cryptocurrency-related jobs are more flexible, so I spent more time trading than normal work.

Hi mate Crypto currency is my primary source of income because I am a student and I don't have any job doing I joined cryptotalk currency platform which is helping me to earn money for a better living in the school and I really appreciate it

Since I am an understudy, digital money was my auxiliary type of revenue on the grounds that my parent gave me on my monetary necessities. The profit I got in crypto is for my own requirements.

Cryptocurrencies are my secondary sources of income,  because I get to know about the ways to earn in them recently,  but one thing is that my primary sources do not pay as much as the secondary sources.  So I am thinking that cryptocurrencies are my primary sources of income  now. 

Well crypto is not the primary source of income of mine, this is my secondary income. Well in this forum i earn many more and from this earning site i have my savings which are very useful for us. Thank you

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is my only source of income because I am a student and I needed a part time job then I joined this form because it is very easy to work on this form and do our job well.  By doing so, I can continue my studies.I want him to work hard on the farm and earn money so that I can alleviate some of my difficulties so that I can continue my studies in peace.

1 hour ago, Ziddi Jutt said:

Yes, cryptotalk is a my primary sourse of income. Because in the duration of covid 90 mostly work is shut done for some time. Thaty why cryptotalk is a my primary source of income.

The question is not about cryptotalk. It clearly asks if you have cryptocurrencies as your main source of income. You are talking about the forum as a source of income, how is that possible for you since you have just 200 posts then? Be realistic and stop writing without thinking.

• +1 1

For many of us 2020 was the year we had to count on cryptocurrency profits to survive, it was the year when income decreased for most of the population of the world, scams increased, survival is harder and we should be lucky we had the crypto markets and made some profit from this. I hope it will be better in 2021 as we are counting on this and should be putting all our efforts to make this happen.

Crypto currency have changed the life of many and it is a great to see people progressing in life, actually crypto currency is not my primary source of income rather my secondary of income because am a students and I want to earn and cover most of my expenses in school.

Crypto is my second income. I am a student but i am also working right now ,and when i am available i am trading crypto. I've been doing this almost 2 years and crypto became sustainable income for me. This forum is also helping me, i know it's not much if you compare with other jobs but we can also improve our knowledge here.

Currently my main source of income is cryptocurrencies, previously I worked but decided to resign after raising a minimum capital to enter the cryptographic world as a long-term holder, with this bull run I did well and the profits I have invested in mining, the which I plan to grow over time.

On 12/1/2019 at 8:07 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Nowadays, everyone wants to earn money online and since 2009, cryptocurrency has been a good source of income if you take it seriously. Some people have an official job. Official jobs are more stable sources of income but require more time and effort. They go to work everyday and spend 8 hours a day behind a table to earn some fiat currency as salary. This is their primary source of income. When they come back home they start dealing with cryptocurrencies to earn some extra money. This is their secondary source of income. But some other people don't even have an official job. They stay at home and trade with cryptocurrencies to earn money. They only focus on crypto because it is their primary source of income. They may even earn more than what others earn through official jobs. What about you? Is cryptocurrency your main source of income?

Relative to today, working on digital currencies is my main source of income in light of the bad situation we live in in my country, this is the best

Working in the field of cryptocurrencies for me is part-time work and I consider it a secondary income for me because I work as a teacher in a school and I try to transfer simple concepts about the field of cryptocurrencies and digital to students until the dream of the future comes true and everyone becomes working in this field

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies is my secondary source of income because I have an official job I'm doing. I'm aware that cryptocurrencies has made so many people become millionaires and billionaires, and many people are using it as their primary source of income. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Currently, cryptocurrencies are the source of my secondary income, but I strive to become my main source of income, but it takes time and patience to gain a good experience.

I don't have any official job so crypto currency is my primary job it helps to earn money and helps to improve my lifestyle it supports my daily expenses to cover and there are many find of people have there own kind of jobs and it may be primary or secondary.

Im a student.  As a student crypto is my primary source of income. As a student I have to complete my studies. When my study is finished then I work in cryptotalk. Cryptotalk gives us great opportunity to earn money. Not also earn money but also gather knowledge and skill. Im very optimistic of this forum. 

• +1 1