Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary? - Page 27 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary?

On 1/13/2021 at 5:10 PM, scofield64 said:

Cryptocurrencies is my secondary source of income because I have an official job I'm doing. I'm aware that cryptocurrencies has made so many people become millionaires and billionaires, and many people are using it as their primary source of income. 

Likewise me, even as I'm jobless but not completely jobless but a freelancer, I still took cryptocurrency as a secondary means of income, I may earn some money for rendering my freelance work and later invest them in cryptocurrencies

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am a student. I am not doing any official job. That's why cryptocurrency is my primary source of income. I do trading on cryptocurrency and try to make some profit with that. Some times i also lose my money. But i have not faced any big loss yet. Because i do not trade or invest my coins in one place. Also i work on this forum as part time job.

• +1 1

As of now cryptotalk is my primary source of income due to the fact that I'm still a college student. I'm also quite happy that I don't need to depend my educational fees to my parents. The pandemic really have a bad effect in my parents source of income and me having this opportunity to be paid by posting is a big help to us. I'm also glad that I discover this forum and I hope other members felt the same way to. 

Yes. It is my primary source of income. I am a student. I am new at cryptotalk.

I want to earn from this forum. Help me. It is the best place to earn money for students like me.

On 12/1/2019 at 9:07 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Nowadays, everyone wants to earn money online and since 2009, cryptocurrency has been a good source of income if you take it seriously. Some people have an official job. Official jobs are more stable sources of income but require more time and effort. They go to work everyday and spend 8 hours a day behind a table to earn some fiat currency as salary. This is their primary source of income. When they come back home they start dealing with cryptocurrencies to earn some extra money. This is their secondary source of income. But some other people don't even have an official job. They stay at home and trade with cryptocurrencies to earn money. They only focus on crypto because it is their primary source of income. They may even earn more than what others earn through official jobs. What about you? Is cryptocurrency your main source of income?

It's definitely a secondary income and I hope it becomes my primary income because I'm still a freshman in the forum and I want to work hard to win a good money to invest. 

Yes, of course.  Because I've never tried to work online before.  I will try to succeed in my first competition.  I want to work here regularly and make money.

Yes you are right and this was a  very useful information topic about crypto currency and buy this many peoples have earned much by crypto world and at now this is y main source of income because am a student and my first preference is to complete my study and then start a job. And at that while I have decided to make this forum my main job and work at their.

On 12/1/2019 at 8:07 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Nowadays, everyone wants to earn money online and since 2009, cryptocurrency has been a good source of income if you take it seriously. Some people have an official job. Official jobs are more stable sources of income but require more time and effort. They go to work everyday and spend 8 hours a day behind a table to earn some fiat currency as salary. This is their primary source of income. When they come back home they start dealing with cryptocurrencies to earn some extra money. This is their secondary source of income. But some other people don't even have an official job. They stay at home and trade with cryptocurrencies to earn money. They only focus on crypto because it is their primary source of income. They may even earn more than what others earn through official jobs. What about you? Is cryptocurrency your main source of income?

It was previously a secondary source of income for me, but today it has become the main source of income and has become heavily dependent on encryption due to the loss of work in my country

• +2 1

My friend now I am a student therefore the earning at this forum is my primary source of income because I have no any extra job. I am very to be a member of this wonderful platform because I am learning knowledge about the cryptocyrrency and also earning at the same place.

In my case it's first time in my life that I have starting earning using this platform. So I think it's primary source of my income. I found it's very big site and if I work full time I can don't have any need to find any other job. In addition to this it's my desire to work online and earn more by working and keeping the rights of other people safe. In online work you don't need to wake up early and follow strict rules and regulations, instead you can work at any time and from any place. 

As of now crypto is my primary source of income as I am a student and I don't have any other jobs to do so crypto talk is the only hope here. So the crypto I get from here is considered to be my lifeline and my primary source of income. But we can see in the future everyone's primary source of income would be crypto currencies.

Of course, cryptocurrencies are a secondary entrance to my income because I work in an official job and have heard about cryptocurrencies and their gains recently and decided to work with them in order to make profits and raise my standard of living

Hey friends, as far as I'm concerned, I consider it an essential income aid and it will bring you profits in the long run.

Cryptocurrencies are not m primary source of income because sometimes it takes months or even years for a profit to be accrued on a certain investment

Cryptocurrency is not my main source of income. I work as a part time and earn extra amount of money and fulfill my expenses. Many peoples depend on the income of cryptocurrency and they choose full time job. If you have knowledge and you have good amount of money for investment in cryptocurrency then yes you will depend on the income of cryptocurrency that you earn profit in cryptocurrency trading

i don't want cryptocurrency to be a primary source of getting money because you deal with risks everytime if you want to have a good income from it. i want it to be my hobby and i don't want it to get me nervous and stressful. it is secondary source for me and i am glad that i made this choice because if you can focus on what you do you will have time for everything

I am not working at any other place and making no money at any place except the cryptotalk forum that is why the cryptocurrency is my main and only source of the income.

They only focus on crypto because it is their primary source of income. They may even earn more than what others earn through official jobs. What about you? Is cryptocurrency your main source of income?

Well it is my primary source of income because I don't have job until now I'm trying to have job as well because I have more free time daily so if I have job I can perform both this platform and also do my job and this time I am only working here to have good experience and income..

I really see it as a secondary source of income in which I can invest savings in order to generate more interest, although I usually take it as a hobby, since I find it very interesting

Presently numerous individuals like me can't bear to receive this as essential kind of revenue since its need some great assets for this which is hard to oversee yet beneficial thing even its aiding as secondary source since we can have not many dollars on regular routine and on the off chance that somebody can oversee, without a doubt he can improve his all sources and accept this as essential source.

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurrency is a good source of income for me.  The truth is that what I earn through trading in digital currencies is much more than what I earn in my official job.  The world of cryptocurrencies needs good knowledge and great experience.  When we have the knowledge and experience, we will earn a lot of money in the world of cryptography. In the near future, working in cryptocurrency trading will become my main source of income.

I am not an employee. I work with these currencies in order to pay some of my own expenses. I am still a student. I think it is a good thing for students because it helps them without wasting much time as it allows them to study and get money at the same time.

• +3 1

I think cryptocurrency is the primary part of our IA. Because I'm a new member here. So I can't earn enough money from here, Since I am a student, I think it is the primary part of my work. OK

Crypto currency is my full time of job. Because with the help of crypto currency I can pay My all expenditures. With the help of crypto currency I also get more benefits and money. With the help of this plateform I can earn and learn at the same time.