Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is cryptocurrency your primary source of income or secondary?

Cryptocurrencies are my secondary source of income.

Certainly, outgoings are remarkable in the daily life,  salaries not excessive,  to win a  lottery depends only from Luck.

Why don't try to find, by my own nose,  (and a bit of Luck) a winning token ?

Secondary resource. Despite the prospects, I would not focus on this. And if possible, you need to create various assets.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Yes of course not the primary or secondary source of cryptocurrency eye because it can be very easy to make money by posting on the forum here.Because there is no investment required to earn it.

Many people at this time make a living from either crypto or other assets by performing certain tasks.

It is very good that there are more ways to get money and not to think that you can only get resources in the same ways.

Those people who only get their income from crypto can recognize it as their main source.

But there are other people who classify them as their second source, either because they have a different source and the little they generate is only enough for a few things.

It is secondary source for me. I earn more from my job. But now I’m saving money to be able to quit my job and fully move to crypto work. For me it is very good chance to release yourself and be free with your choices. 

For me, I work as a government employee in a gas company here in my country. This is my main job and unfortunately the salary is not good enough, and my work in cryptocurrencies is the source of my second income in order to better my situation and that of my family.

crypto is not primary source of income for me but I will try to get into mining so it can be my first source of income

Cryptocurrencies are my second form of income, I still depend on my job, but I hope in two years to be living in the crypto world.

at the moment cryptocurrencies are not my source of income.  this requires a good investment, but in the future I plan to make cryptocurrencies a source of my income

Nowadays when I try to collect my pocket money, then I can make a huge source of cryptocation for the reason for the easy tasks to post cryptotal. I can run my pocket off this from Crypto. But for the future I have to work as an initial source of my income. TR CPTRANCE NUMBER I will have the second medium. I want to be withdrawn. I would like to be withdrawn!

Well, in my case, I am just entering the crypto world, which is why at the moment it is a secondary income for me, but I think that has been going on for a while, I have more plans forward with crypto.

I respect the decision of each person, however in my case the crypto-ideas represent a secondary income. This is due to the fact that the market is a volatile business, in which you can both win and lose and besides, arm yourself with patience.

On 12/1/2019 at 7:33 AM, ASDFGHJKL17 said:

Cryptocurrency is not my primary source of income, it's my secondary source of income, i use it because I'm just a student and i need to earn money in easy way. 

Crypto currency play an important role in my income but it isn't my primary source of income. Although I spend a lot of time doing it i still have other ways I make money. So crypto added to my source of income would give a good and reasonable return. Crypto is very vital but isn't just my only source.

good for me it is my main source of income, hopefully cryptotalk continues to help us all to gather little by little to invest in other cryptos to try for the future, but it is my main base for my day to day.

Cryptocurrencies are honestly my main source of income. My earnings are obtained mostly through the staking of cryptocurrencies since in my opinion it is one of the best options when generating passive income, you just have to look for a cryptocurrency which promises a lot and freeze funds to obtain a passive percentage.

In my case they are a second source of income, I started in the world of cryptocurrencies years ago, but it was only because I was curious about what cryptocurrencies were, I began to see gains little by little and so I decided to continue, until I converted them In another source of income, in particular I think that it is not good that we focus on a single income, it is always good to look for other forms of income, and that it is something that we like so as not to be very tired, crypto is the future 😉

It is not my main source of income but it does occupy an important place in my long-term investment.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Crypto is not my main source of income, it is quite difficult for it to be your main source of income since even if you have a large investment in a crypto, if the price of it falls, you also fall. This is why I have a full time job, but I also have earnings from my investments in crypto.

Cryptocurrencies are my main source of income for me and thus help in my home. I started a year ago with the best wishes to grow and little by little I am doing it economically. I hope everything remains like that.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have many sources of making money and cryptocurrencies are one of them,including minin,telegram bots,airdrops,referral promotions and trading.My primary source is the salary i have from my job,the rest of sources are secondary

Yo tengo un trabajo estable, trabajo remotamente como desarrollador web, pero tambien me interesan las criptomonedas, asi que podria decir que es mi segunda fuente de ingresos

Particularly cryptocurrencies occupy only a small part of income in my day to day since I just entered the cryptographic world

Cryptocurrency is not my main source of income, but I would like it to be. For that you have to learn step by step and with perseverance. Greetings!

I believe that we have at our disposal an opportunity to be part of the new era of cryptocurrencies, knowing that this will be the new world order of the new payment system, as has happened in other generations, everything has a change, the problem is when those changes they begin to be generated on a larger scale, people begin to have it, because if it is true that there are always people who take advantage of the naivety of a lot and thus take advantage ...

I am a student, I spend a lot of time studying. I only have free time to earn crypto, so my source of income from cryptocurrencies is my secondary source of income. I was involved in crypto making around 2018 shortly after HYDRO airdrop, I got interested in it and started researching cryptocurrencies.

"We grow by lifting others"