Where are the top ten members? - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Where are the top ten members?

On 1/25/2020 at 10:38 AM, Niraiu said:

It's easy! The contest is over so why stay! Just for satoshis! I think they are registered for the purpose of winning the contest, and I do not see any other factors

Yes, now I think so, I was waiting for them to return but they did not, it seems true that they were aiming to get the award and when they got it they left. Although some of them are here, I think.

I did not recognize them yet, but I read that they won great prizes. I hope we can meet soon and benefit from their experiences.

On 1/24/2020 at 9:48 PM, UT2001 said:

I just started here so I am no where near the top and do not plan on being either. However it would be interesting to have a chart over the users with the most pay outs as well however I can see that that might create some discussions as well. But in a campaign like this where we can get max 30 posts a day that we can earn something that is around $2.50 per day so like $75 or so roughly for one month alone. Im not sure when this campaign started or when it will end but likely there are a few users now with a some hundred dollars of earnings simply from this forum alone which is great. And it is the same for all so there is no bots here which is great

Yes you are new here and you do not know what happened here at the beginning of the forum, there was a race for most of the content and the prize was for the first winner 1BTC and the second 0.2BTC and they have already won the prize and then they left or most of them left and did not return yet.

On 29/11/2019 at 20:35, Crypto123 said:

Esta pregunta realmente me desconcierta ¿dónde están los diez miembros principales? Hace un tiempo ya no veo Post para uno de ellos !!! ¿Qué pasó? ¿Por qué no vemos mucha actividad para ellos? ¡Han tenido un muy buen papel en este foro y ahora los extrañamos! ¿Alguien sabe el motivo?

When you say the best members, do you mean they are the ones who have posted the most or the ones who knows more about cryptocurrencies? i am new and i want to think if they are the ones with more knowledge it would be very good for all of us they return to this forum

i think they are admin and moderator's who are very busy about community and cleaning useless post and ban users for multiplied account.

Some post available of them.

2 hours ago, TasinHasan said:

i think they are admin and moderator's who are very busy about community and cleaning useless post and ban users for multiplied account.

Some post available of them.

No, my dear, these tasks that you are talking about are the tasks of the moderators, not the Top Ten I'm talking about, these are the ones who won the 1 bitcoin prize and then they left the forum unfortunately. They were supposed to do the tasks they were talking about but they didn't.

On 11/30/2019 at 3:35 AM, Crypto123 said:

This question really puzzles me where are the top ten members? A while ago I no longer see Post for one of them !!! WHAT HAPPENED Why don't we see much activity for them? They have had a very good role in this forum and now we miss them !!! Does anyone know the reason?

I don't know the top ten members but the quality of posts in this forum is quite good and I wonder why you are looking out for you members. They possibly could have been banned or have deleted their accounts and moved on

On 12/1/2019 at 3:45 AM, Naga said:

I think thats because the forum is now filled with lots of spam account and copy pasters and I remember hexwin kept asking the forum to delete those guys or ban them all together or if not then give us the power to manage our own posts because spammers keep posting useless posts

That might be a reason, copy pasters can be annoying and much so when the system was letting them get away with it. It's however interesting to see the forum have now taken some more measures to check spamming and copy pasting. They need to stamp their feet on the ground else those folks can become the clog in the machine of this forum. -  by not appealing to new and returning visitors.

7 hours ago, Nawab said:

Chances are they are busy following tranding and mining.  Actually we need them to make. TREDS As a beginner we need seniors to know the correct way to post to avoid repeating posts. Hope they are active again soon.

I doubt that they will come back to the forum again. I have been writing this topic for a long time and I was hoping when writing that they might return, but after all this time has passed I doubt that they will return again.

Actually ,It is unfortunate that your suggestions are not considered because they will certainly help get rid of spam in this forum, but we do not know why it was not accepted. Everyone here misses you and will be happy to have you back.

On 11/30/2019 at 5:35 AM, Crypto123 said:

This question really puzzles me where are the top ten members? A while ago I no longer see Post for one of them !!! WHAT HAPPENED Why don't we see much activity for them? They have had a very good role in this forum and now we miss them !!! Does anyone know the reason?

Maybe they have earned much and now they concentrate much on trading, but i do believe they come here from time to time.

On 11/30/2019 at 10:35 AM, Crypto123 said:

They are probably been hire by this forum and just created a new account for this reason. Also it could be they already find a high paying job that they don;t have anymore time to join community talk in this forum.

spacer.png

On 11/30/2019 at 4:40 AM, ElChupakabra said:

Maybe they are too busy in their jobs or personal agendas in life. But who knows? They will comeback because for me they are superior in our forum.

I think so hhhhhhhhh of course they have their business I am really grateful for those people 

Yes, it’s probably right. To play a large and constructive role in this forum. We hope to see you soon, as this will provide a good incentive for all forum participants. I think this is their job.

On 11/30/2019 at 7:35 AM, Crypto123 said:

Well can anyone help me about how to check the top 10 members of this amazing platform.

Is there any way to know or see their profiles.

I then the top ten members are busy now in other works. It's true that they are working here for a long long time. Thus they earned their reputation and bitcoins also. But now they are doing other works also. But 3/4 members are active now. So cryptotalk should make some new projects for them also.

On 11/30/2019 at 9:00 AM, Gusion said:

I think it is their time to celebrate their success. They've done enough and I think they deserve it. They won to the contest at the forum and probably get busy for the time being. It is time to rise some new stars here.

I agree to you I think it is their time to celebrate their success they have done enough and i think they deserve it

Yeah it is several months that the top ten members are not active than before I do visit the top 1 member of this platform. But I saw cryptokram is not active maybe because they all have enough price receive after winning the contest.

On 11/30/2019 at 10:35 AM, Crypto123 said:

This issue is already done. We can force them to make an post again, i think we just need wait for them to back because they reached their goal in this forum which is gain huge amount of money so i think they will come back here when they need money again.

13 hours ago, Loisyisa said:

suppose they are hardly occupied on their private jobs or they are having a sever in crypto currency. I don't know, they are the one who may possibly respond that question. But i deduction they are in be low, they indigence about put for body a inflexible labor in crypto globe

Yes, they must be very busy with the disbursement of the money they got from this forum and then they left and did not return until now, they got a lot of money here and they had to do some good things here in the forum.

I think the top members of this forum are doing their stuffs. and i think they need time for themselves too but still they still deserve those top 10 members because they do the effort. 

I think they have engaged with some activities or their personal life. Or maybe the busy following the trends of the mining

14 hours ago, Lavanya said:

All members have their personal life. Because of their busy life, they take some break from this forum. I think soon they provide their contributions hear. 

Or may be they planning for Bitcoin Halving. 

We all have our busy lives and we are all waiting for the next Halving of the Bitcoin, but we are still here trying as much as possible to provide useful things in this forum that gave us a lot, but unfortunately they took a lot and went without making an excuse even.

On 1/3/2020 at 10:36 PM, gigabyteRTX said:

I'm also wondering what happened to the winners of the competition of this forum? I don't see them anymore nor creating topic and posting I was wondering maybe their account got banned, or they just abandoned the forum or them not active often but based on my time spent here in the forum I don't see any single posts from them, so I was wondering what happened.

You are right, some of them get banned, and many also get 5 warning points, so they will long get a restriction applied or wait for an end to reply and create a new topic.