How Accurate Are Cryptocurrency Price Predictions? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

How Accurate Are Cryptocurrency Price Predictions?

5 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

I have seen dozens of forecasts about prices in this and other forums, and I had a hobby of reviewing old topics that made predictions to see if they were true or not. The result was that most of these predictions were wrong.

Not only true on this forum, but everywhere. Look at tweets from respectively 6 months, one year, or two years ago. Most of them are completely off.

Using your common sense, and keeping eyes and ears open, are much more reliable than listening to someone's predictions.

BTW: often seen a tweet in which someone admitted their prediction was wrong? Neither have I.

• Useful or interesting 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Cryptocurrency prices are not very accurate today. No, accurate forecasts on how the price of bitcoin will behave.

I am almost 80% accurate to analyze the market because i am a forex trader from long time and now i am doing also forex trading and now i start trade in the crypto also because crypto trading is also easy for me like the forex market and we can make good money in the crypto trading also.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/28/2019 at 2:45 AM, Yanadia said:

Like other markets, there are no guarantees regarding future price predictions in the cryptocurrency market. Those who have tried to predict prices for 2019 give predictions on two different sides. then what do you think ??

Most of the predictions are not as per charts. People predict as they want to get price spike. Mostly manipulators also predict coins and create a hype.

Maybe around 50-70% because we can't really ensure the future. I hope the price of bitcoin matches our predictions 😊

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

if you ask me i will say that prediction of prices in the market are all just speculations and sometimes we get it right and most of the times we are wrong, so we just gamble with our charts.

Nothing can ever be certain specially in the crypto world as the market for coins is highly volatile even if you take a lot of time studying the trends you can only take a guess at where the prices are going though these guesses are highly logical and use a lot of statistical analysis so it is still reliable as long as no unforseen dumps occur.

Actually Crypto price prediction is very hard, no one can predict bitcoin price accurately but from experienced some big traders and people are predicting Bitcoin price.

The prices of crypto currency in 2020 touch the high level and price cross the history rate and the trader and crypto currency experts user prediction is that price of bitcoins 20000$ plus and investor earn profit due to change in crypto prices.

Those who know about the Kintergarden Memorial Fundamentals technical analysis and various types of news can actually predict correctly about 90% of the cryptocurrency Bitcoin price and if anyone wants to do itFundamental and technical analysis should be a good idea about the cryptocurrency market.

On 11/28/2019 at 4:45 AM, Yanadia said:

Like other markets, there are no guarantees regarding future price predictions in the cryptocurrency market. Those who have tried to predict prices for 2019 give predictions on two different sides. then what do you think ??

These predictions are only a reference that is not even 90% accurate, indeed some speculators have the ability to predict prices that can be practically right. But it all returned to our respective research.

Before you believe something at least you must know the meaning of the purpose of the prediction

Prediction is a process of estimating systematically about something that is most likely to occur in the future based on past and present information that is owned, so that the error (the difference between something that happens with the estimated results) can be minimized.its mean the prediction just for reference to made people like us not compused when you want take the action for decition to pick.

Cryptocurrency predictions are solely based on historical data and forecasting and on being optimistic and on personal beliefs because of how decentralized the system is, no one or majority of people who are predicting about the prices are wrong.

Most of the predictions doesn't really happen, because no one can really predict what is going to happen in the future or cryptocurrency's price in the future. I think some people do predictions just by themselves and some of it happen, but most of the predictions we can read in the net is not really happening. 

On 11/28/2019 at 3:15 AM, Yanadia said:

I do not think we should follow these predictions. Because these are just views of different people on the basis of past events. But crypto never follow history. It depends on demand and tendency of crypto users could be changed any time.

On 11/28/2019 at 5:45 AM, Yanadia said:

Personally, just based from my last predictions, the accuracy of my prediction is quite good, because I am just predicting it for weeks or days not by months or years because that is far more complicated.

nMvFbuZ.png

It's just a prediction so it's impossible to know how accurate it is. Basically people are just guessing the price based on multiple factors that they consider the best. That's why predictions are not true most of the times 

All prediction could be wrong and that why safety step created. No need to debate which indicator is the best because all data follow market and market is unpredictable. Our safety is stop loss and money management, use it.

Cryptocurrency are like quantum physics as it is impossible to predict the price. Many people in first month of 2019 was saying that cryptocurrenc price will touch the sky in 2019 but opposite of this happen. So I think any thing can happen with crypto any time because there is lot of uncertainty.

Indicator is tools to help us predict market direction, for minimize risk we can set SL depend our calculation. There's no perfect strategy or accurate indicator because everything is possible. Take the safety ways by using Stop Loss and money management.

yes it is unpredictable some times.like other market and currency it is not controlled by any country or bank.so this is very hard to decide the price will go next.experts are always work hard to make better amount of profit from crypto trading

Bitcoin or crypto currencies not predictable any time anything happen some times prediction go against.only hopes with crypto.

Although these are just merely price predictions of the cryptocurrency prices, there are some people, especially those who are experts and those who have engaged into the cryptocurrency world for a long period of time already, have accurate or those that are close to accurate price predictions.

Most of the time prices predictions gone good but only for some of experts whom are really loyal with world and also with crypto world. Others are only use prediction for their own sake.