Cryptocurrency In Healthcare - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kyoukage01

Cryptocurrency In Healthcare

Now that we have a case of a pandemic due to the recent outbreak of a certain virus, some medical institutions are asking for donations to help combat the disease. There are news now where crypto is also accepted as a means of donation, whether for buying supplies like masks and medicines or for funding research in developing a cure. So in a way, more and more of them are now involving themselves in crypto, and hopefully they stay that way even when the disease is suppressed. That will then be another step in crypto being fully accepted globally.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

It is my opinion that your cryptocurrency is not going to change any medicine marketplace in the least excepting monthly payment meant for products, it all produces hardly any feel to be able to set up their gold coin which can break actually with occasions more than your deal with.

On 11/26/2019 at 5:19 PM, kyoukage01 said:

But then again, if hospitals decided to create their own coins, and that coins they created turns out into shitcoins, they might place their institutions into financial jeopardy.

I don't think that they will use blockchain tech this way, or if they use their own chain, it most likely will be private chains. Because there's no way that they would want their own open chain with security issues if there's not enough incentives for miners to keep the chain secure. 

It might even be that the kind of tech they want to use is not yet available, zero knowledge proof should be essential part of it.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, rekter said:

I don't think that they will use blockchain tech this way, or if they use their own chain, it most likely will be private chains. Because there's no way that they would want their own open chain with security issues if there's not enough incentives for miners to keep the chain secure. 

It might even be that the kind of tech they want to use is not yet available, zero knowledge proof should be essential part of it.

There are already some altcoins created that has a close tie-in to the medical field, and right now Dentacoin is the one I am thinking of right off the bat. I don't know exactly what medical institution (or private field) created this coin, but they sure have guts trying to venture into crypto.

And I think the most likely application of blockchain medical institutions can exploit right now is keeping medical records. No fires, no tampering, safe and easy to access.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

5 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

There are already some altcoins created that has a close tie-in to the medical field, and right now Dentacoin is the one I am thinking of right off the bat. I don't know exactly what medical institution (or private field) created this coin, but they sure have guts trying to venture into crypto.

And I think the most likely application of blockchain medical institutions can exploit right now is keeping medical records. No fires, no tampering, safe and easy to access.

Yeah, i know that there has been lot's of icos on medical area, i just haven't found any that have a viable solution for using blockchain and to my knowledge even Dentacoin doesn't have a viable product for storing that info.

And if they would find a way to solve most of the problems, it would seem a trivial to me to use that just in dental area, because it can be used in every area that deals with storing sensitive information.

Best way right now is centralized databases or even private chains. That would be way more faster and cheaper then dealing with blockchain unless they will find a good privacy based second layer solution for eth, or finish the new holy grail with a first layer solution.

Edited by rekter

15 hours ago, rekter said:

Yeah, i know that there has been lot's of icos on medical area, i just haven't found any that have a viable solution for using blockchain and to my knowledge even Dentacoin doesn't have a viable product for storing that info.

And if they would find a way to solve most of the problems, it would seem a trivial to me to use that just in dental area, because it can be used in every area that deals with storing sensitive information.

Best way right now is centralized databases or even private chains. That would be way more faster and cheaper then dealing with blockchain unless they will find a good privacy based second layer solution for eth, or finish the new holy grail with a first layer solution.

Good point you got there. But I got lost on this one:

"... unless they will find a good privacy based second layer solution for eth, or finish the new holy grail with a first layer solution."

My primitive monkey brain didn't get what the 'first and second layer solutions' are. Can you please explain?

1 hour ago, kyoukage01 said:

Good point you got there. But I got lost on this one:

"... unless they will find a good privacy based second layer solution for eth, or finish the new holy grail with a first layer solution."

My primitive monkey brain didn't get what the 'first and second layer solutions' are. Can you please explain?

It's actually a good question.

First layer solutions are coins, platforms or what ever you want to call them like Ethereum, NEO or Bitcoin for example. And second layer solutions are build on the top of any coin and they use the same ecosystem, for example erc20 tokens inside eth chain.

But i really don't understand coding enough to start to explain them any further. All i know that serious institutions tend to avoid public ledgers like ETH as they need their secrecy on transactions combined with regulatory compliance and some sort of build in kyc system.

33 minutes ago, kabanidze said:

Cryptocurrency and blockchain do not have a direct connection

You are wrong on this. Reason that cryptocurrencies even exist is the blockchain.

Edited by rekter

23 minutes ago, rekter said:

First layer solutions are coins, platforms or what ever you want to call them like Ethereum, NEO or Bitcoin for example. And second layer solutions are build on the top of any coin and they use the same ecosystem, for example erc20 tokens inside eth chain.

Thank you for the quick explanation. I'll try looking up more of this on the web when I got the time.

26 minutes ago, rekter said:

But i really don't understand coding enough to start to explain them any further. All i know that serious institutions tend to avoid public ledgers like ETH as they need their secrecy on transactions combined with regulatory compliance and some sort of build in kyc system.

Oh right, I totally forgot. They need to have secrecy on their data, especially if they're doing private research and don't want to be outdone by their rivals, or hiding sensitive information on their patients. I certainly wouldn't want to have my own medical history displayed in public for all to see.

But then again, decentralizing information via blockchain or such might prove to be more secure than centralized ones that has the possibility of being compromised one way or the other. If there is a way for them to 'privatize' their decentralized information somehow, then that might work.

On 11/26/2019 at 8:49 PM, kyoukage01 said:

More on this article: https://medium.com/@clinicallhealthcare/cryptocurrency-in-healthcare-gold-rush-or-bad-news-889e73cd9142

Just imagine if in the future, if I get old and sickly, and have collected a lot of Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies in my youth, I can use them to help pay for my medical bills.

But then again, if hospitals decided to create their own coins, and that coins they created turns out into shitcoins, they might place their institutions into financial jeopardy.

What do you think?

The best thing you can do to secure your feature is to save as many satoshi as many you can. In future satoshi will be more worthy then you can use the for almost everything including medial services. 

i think crypto currency can help in madical field and it good to hear about that. but every country should use same and only coin for this purpose. 

1 hour ago, malik6314193 said:

i think crypto currency can help in madical field and it good to hear about that. but every country should use same and only coin for this purpose. 

In this case, we need to join forces and accept a single coin. If this happens, this coin is likely to be more stable.

Health care, treatment, education, food and drink all aspects of life Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general may have a positive impact on it It is wonderful that entering cryptocurrencies in medical fields may revive poor people who were in need of treatment and did not find the money to support your participation My friend is purposeful

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Like seriously Crypto us the ability to create wealth,make money, as well as pay bills if your a patient on the hospital, if they accept the payment through this payment method and as for  blockchain on on health care, it's more having to store sensible data with the help hiding this data from cyber thieves

I am not sure that if a hospital that is very popular and successful would have a bad cryptocurrency, I think that it should give coin a very nice price and cap as well.

That's very good news and as Bitcoin and Crypto are being adopted in different fields and in every it has provided the alternative for payment in respective fields. So i am glad that you shared information about it 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes, there are many cryptocurrencies which are established for the healthcare one of the best cryptocurrencies I have used in health sector is dentavox dentacoin where we can earn DCN coin which can be used in future for teeth problem.

Well, you are right. If medical facilities will also create their own crypto coin and will turns out to be shitcoin, that will be a major disaster because they will go bankrupt and they will not provide the essential stuffs we need. That's why, it is not always suitable for us to use crypto every time, there are still things that is not compatible to use bitcoin and blockchain as transaction.

For me I think cryptocurrencies in health care would be very nice, recently cryptocurrencies has been used by many health cares organization for receiving funds for fighting covid19, and I think it would be good if there adopt cryptocurrencies to thier system.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/25/2020 at 5:45 PM, deboprotap said:

If crypto currency is adopted in healthcare field,then it is a very big news for our crypto economy.We all know medicine is necessary for everyone.so if crypto can enter in this field then we can see a good adoption rate soon.I am very happy that after many big companies positive feedback,crypto will be accepted in medical field too.

Europe has begun to adopt blockchain technology in many important applications in social life, including education, health care, the financial sector, etc. This is really great news to see blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies entering our daily lives.

10 hours ago, Virgil dijk said:

For me I think cryptocurrencies in health care would be very nice, recently cryptocurrencies has been used by many health cares organization for receiving funds for fighting covid19, and I think it would be good if there adopt cryptocurrencies to thier system.

Yes, and I sure wish that they will expand on the possibilities offered by cryptocurrencies other than a source of donations. Funny that it has to take a global epidemic for them to utilize crypto on a major scale.

12 hours ago, Hatred said:

Well, you are right. If medical facilities will also create their own crypto coin and will turns out to be shitcoin, that will be a major disaster because they will go bankrupt and they will not provide the essential stuffs we need. That's why, it is not always suitable for us to use crypto every time, there are still things that is not compatible to use bitcoin and blockchain as transaction.

Yes, that's true. They should also just stick to the currently available cryptocurrencies and build their services around it. It would especially help crypto enthusiasts who fell into emergency situations and couldn't pay up with fiat immediately for some reason.

If crypto market used in healthcare then this Is golden step because in this way many people are easier paid their crypto currencies market coins and tokens for the payment of hospital fee and medicine bills. So I thought this is golden time if crypto currencies used in healthcare system also.

8 hours ago, jamesvince said:

If crypto market used in healthcare then this Is golden step because in this way many people are easier paid their crypto currencies market coins and tokens for the payment of hospital fee and medicine bills. So I thought this is golden time if crypto currencies used in healthcare system also.

Well, in some case, it will became golden age of crypto because health sectors can generate many users for crypto. But I think it will depends on how the health sectors uses the crypto. Well, if they will use it in very smooth or very nice way, it will be a golden age for crypto. But if they will just waste it or make one and it become shitcoin, crypto will not have that golden age.

The health care field, like other fields, will start with no dependence on the cryptocurrency. This is a good thing because we can pay in the future after we collect digital currencies. We can benefit from it in the health care field when we are old and unable to work.

On 5/28/2020 at 10:46 PM, Crypto123 said:

This is really great news to see blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies entering our daily lives.

There is dentacoin introduced for the dental industry. It is clear that cryptocurrencies and blockchain  technology can be adopted every fields including healthcare, education etc for the better services. 

16 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

The health care field, like other fields, will start with no dependence on the cryptocurrency. This is a good thing because we can pay in the future after we collect digital currencies. We can benefit from it in the health care field when we are old and unable to work.

Well, that's true mate and as of now, there's a lot of people are now using cryptocurrency like USA and Venezuela and this will be good by using the cryptocurrency in healthcare because we didn't do some withdrawal because we can pay some cryptocurrency coins in some hospitals.