Cryptocurrency In Healthcare - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kyoukage01

Cryptocurrency In Healthcare

Thank you for this information, but in my opinion, we need more time to do this. There are developing countries that still do not know the cryptocurrencies.

18 hours ago, Bohana said:

Thank you for this information, but in my opinion, we need more time to do this. There are developing countries that still do not know the cryptocurrencies.

Point taken. The developing countries do have the need to focus on other things first like improving their internet service infrastructures, etc. But how about the already developed countries? There are already some developed countries (Italy is one of them, if I recall correctly) that accept donations in crypto to help in the fight against the current coronavirus pandemic, and there are also some countries who might have some medical institutions having trouble accepting crypto donations due to their country of origin being hostile to crypto.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

On 11/28/2019 at 8:47 PM, bliznec said:

I think that the blockchain in medicine is developing and again there is a potential for the development of cryptocurrency in medicine. Medicine does not stand still and wants to attract investments as a cryptocurrency. 

Yes I think that you are right and I think that they are trying to improve their part in medicine which I think is great because people would be earning or they are gonna be helped by new medicines that will be invented by the scientist

Yes, when we grow up, we will take advantage of the currencies we have collected in this time and I think it will be easy to pay bills using cryptocurrencies, and perhaps hospitals will develop their own blockchain.

Medicine and Hospitals are different industry from the rest. Some economies fund them and provide them for free or really cheap to the people and taxes get raised a lot from this. Others have everything private and people that have nothing either get poor treatment or none at all. I doubt that cryptocurrencies can be of help in this field. Blockchains might be a technology that can help research and private data of patients but a currency probably not.

Blockchain is perfect for creating a single patient registry. In fact, there will be a single electronic database with a high level of security, stable operation and access from any location.

• +5 1

I have seen some crypo projects, which were oriented on healthcare sphere, but unfortunately they died and investors lose thier money. For example Asure Network. Blockchain can be really useful in this sphere and can make healthcare cheaper, but there is still no good project, that could be big player on market and get money and community support for development 

Yes there is. I also thinking that. And I was looking one more thing that dental field has also there own coin like they have denta coin.

In order to accept for government institutions there is a need of approval  from government of the country and the  private institutions can not apply it too Because it is banned by government  so it is hard to accept  payments in cryptocurrency. 

I think that there should be an order by the WHO to accept a few cryptocurrencies all over the world. This way expenses can be paid anywhere with our crypto wallets without having to find ways to bring cash to another country for a required operation or ask the banks to accept the transactions.

• +2 1

The health care system is different between countries. Some have given less importance, others is completely private system where everything is paid. In most Europe countries it is a mixed system with both private and public health care but differences come in quality. I don't think that it will change anything with a cryptocurrency. The hospitals are regulated by strict laws and it is up to the government to accept anything different.

• +2 1

I think that integration of crypto in the hospitals is a good thing for all of the crypto users and since there are many government hospitals versus the private hospitals this will then become a competition between the two, likely prompting the governments to change their stance on crypto. The disadvantage of this though, is that there is no payment trail between the patient and the hospital as it is a bitcoin or crypto transaction and this can be troublesome especially in health cases where there are many legal consequences. Therefore in order for the crypto world to become integrated into the health care sector i think that a certain level of traceability is necessary. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Actually this kind of idea is already being proposed to different governments in different countries. It is just that they are not talking about crypto currency but they are more of talking about digitally. I think this kind of thing is actually much better compared to what the other people are proposing since they could make a problem about transaction if they are talking about making it through credit. Using crypto currency is making it much better so that the transactions of the users would be much of a drag especially when health is the subject. It has a similarity with the proposal through healthcare as it seems that the goal is to be convenient.

I had heard the topic of the famous shitcoins, I still don't know much about them and it would be nice if they brought topics that talk about them to learn more, even so I will investigate a little about that topic, good post and cordial greetings.

On 11/28/2019 at 5:29 PM, Naga said:

Yea I too think bitcoon and blockchain technology can help a lot with the medical feild and one of the coins I'm investing my money in is called MTN and its about creating patients record and store it and have the patients info with them no matter wyat hospital they go to.

Crypto market is every time used in future and every where and in the crypto market so many peoples now invest their money and they need to pay their BTC every where easily and this is true.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The uses of the existing cryptocurrencies are not limited to a specific field, but are available in all fields that can be imagined And use it as a means of payment And now we see specialized projects that produce special currencies, which are means of payment for specific areas only And the medical and health field is one of them is the cryptocurrency projects.

• +4 1

On 11/26/2019 at 4:19 PM, kyoukage01 said:

More on this article: https://medium.com/@clinicallhealthcare/cryptocurrency-in-healthcare-gold-rush-or-bad-news-889e73cd9142

For cryptocurrencies to become fully adopted, every sector of society should consider whether it will provide further benefit to their services. The healthcare sector is one of those. Patients and hospital staff can use crypto for transactions like hospital fees, medical supplies, etc., and hospitals can use crypto's blockchain technology for their databases.

Just imagine if in the future, if I get old and sickly, and have collected a lot of Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies in my youth, I can use them to help pay for my medical bills. But then again, if hospitals decided to create their own coins, and that coins they created turns out into shitcoins, they might place their institutions into financial jeopardy. And if that happens, there will be severe repercussions, as we all know that lives can be literally at stake here for obvious reasons.

So unlike the other sectors, the healthcare sector are in a more precarious position where financial failure is not an option, especially the larger ones. Extra care should therefore be taken by them when venturing into the cryptocurrency field.

What do you think?

Hello friend, I do agree with you that just like other major sectors, the health sectors need to start accepting crypto currency as means of payment, it's unthinkable that a patient with crypto currency is not allowed to pay with it while in need of medical services. Am sure this will go a long way improving patient care if adopted.

This is a very good thing my girlfriend but I think that everything should be done in a right way first of all countries should accept Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies for the financial system and if they think that this is beneficial then they should use it for other fields.

• +4 1

Yes my dear as we use the cryptocurrency in the our personal purposes.we can sale our coin and use for the our personal tasks. I'm also using the money of this forum earning for my works. Last month I paid the bill of my sister hospital dues. Crypto currency is a good for us.

This is not going to happen in the near future. What is of utmost urgency is the acceptance of Cryptocurrency by the government of the day. Once that happens, it will pave the way for all sectors and industries to accept Cryptocurrency.

My friend, I read in one of the articles that the central cryptocurrency company, Ballachin, has comprehensively supported the global health sector to fight the spread of the Corona viral epidemic and is still supporting it from cryptocurrencies or its profits in Bitcoin, and this thing is very pernicious as news, thank you very much

• +2 1

Healthcare most not be left out of the elements consider by Crypto to explode. Crypto currencies and entire block chain technology had capture the interest of healthcare and related scientific fields to be focal point for the smooth and progressive development of the aspects

• +2 1

For this purpose governments should adopt bitcoin and digital currencies as a domain in general.There are many companies and government interested in blockchain technology more then cryptocurrency.Blockchain is a medicine of developing.

13 minutes ago, Guru2050 said:

Healthcare most not be left out of the elements consider by Crypto to explode. Crypto currencies and entire block chain technology had capture the interest of healthcare and related scientific fields to be focal point for the smooth and progressive development of the aspects

Yah you are right about  this issue  and whenever  we see any international  service  place  there available  crypto payment  system  just like airport,passport  service center,big shopping place,restaurant  and so on now getting adopted  with crypto currrency ...  Also the online shopping  now start to get payments  from crypto which is a good sign of crypto  adoptions  now. a days.. 

Yes, my friend, you are really right, cryptocurrencies and encryption enter and contribute to all areas of life, they have really contributed to the Corona epidemic, by participating in the production of medical masks, and they also contribute significantly to health care. 

• Useful or interesting 1