Crypto change people lives - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto change people lives

Crypto can indeed change someone's life, and I am one of them. Since I know crypto, I can buy a lot of things and pay for school.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

At first it ruined my life because i started up as a gambler, but now i'm doing great and my life has changed for better.

I'm sure about that and many people still don't realize they already changed. We can't stop technology, in many reason it will adopt by people/ country who can see the benefits. Change live is really important because live must go on with or without us, decide now join or leaving?.

On 2/2/2020 at 9:43 AM, Faria faria said:

I think its change people life.cause poor people work in side.they also benefit and also benefit collect bitcoin.so they can easily lead their life  

yes you are right even the poor xan get the money for his living easy way. no body will be on him to make him.suffer for eating and other stuff..

This is such an Amazing forum.we can earn from here.many of people have changed their life by earning money from here.now thay can fulfil their needs with this money.so it has changed people’s life.       

On 11/26/2019 at 10:26 AM, kizz said:

Do you agree that crypto change people lives?
Do you have experience that it change your life?

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

Well, it helps me to become financially stable and teach me how to be smart enough on how to handle and trade my money on different sites. Bitcoin is reall helpful because it doesn't have any taxes involve that's why government wants to erase it. 

It hasn't changed my life yet, but i'm optimistic in my outlook that crypto trading can be another source of income that i can tap into. I see great potential to earn profit in trading crypto currency.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Yes crypto change peoples lives because it's helping getting a lots of money out of it. And perhaps holding crypto is enjoyable.

13 hours ago, mbaman80 said:

Well I know of a guy who was very respectful and also highly intelligent. He turned a bad guy after making a lot of money from crypto.

Lol, he is enjoying his days off. He struggled to have that money and he have to enjoy it.

Undoubtedly, after becoming acquainted with the investment world of real estate - I found out about cryptocurrency and I am glad about it - this is the best for me.

On 11/26/2019 at 4:26 AM, kizz said:

Do you agree that crypto change people lives?
Do you have experience that it change your life?

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

Until this moment no , I will see after two weeks if that will happen or not then I will believe that crypto change every life..

we, I fall in with crypto introduces me to I beg your pardon? BTC is and to overcome globalization in the earth of coins and the rewards tin be a mix for education though involved directly.
My pioneer come across was that I in the end knew how to exploit the internet in a astute and profitable way.

• +2 1

Yes i agree with you that crypto change the life of its user. Here we seen more example that crypto change the life. I work for crypto and wants to change life with crypto because i know that crypto is our future. Yes i agree with you that a student learn more about crypto, and here i also a crypto student.

Best of luck.

Here we seen more example that crypto change the life. I work for crypto and wants to change life with crypto because i know that crypto is our future. Yes i agree with you that a student learn more about crypto, and here i also a crypto student.

best of luck dear

the lives of ordinary people has been decided by the financial systems and financial agencies regulating financial transactions as it concerns the globe and cryptocurrency came with a change of making people independent and giving them new hope of making money. that is life changing

Yes, cryptocurrency Is changing people's life And it's also changing my life and the way it's changing my life now I can say that I am worth of something. And one day I am sure you not buy some Bitcoins and thank you so much for your post.

My own life has changed dramatically because of the cryptocurrency, I would never have thought that I would quit my main job for the sake of trading cryptocurrency

Yo soy muy nuevo en la parte del mundo de las criptomonedas, pero si he escuchado que le cambia la vida a muchas personas, obvio no te dara plata de un moento para otro porque eso es imposible, pero si le dedicas tiempo y obtiene informacion de un punto confiable, obtendras muchos ingresos buenos los cuales te podran sacar de apremio.

Ordinary digital currencies offer higher returns than stable digital currencies to people, which appeals to risk-takers. The major investment banks are also looking for ways to take advantage of the fluctuations in the price of digital currencies, as this creates more profit opportunities and attracts investors.

12 hours ago, Abdulrahman Ram said:

We can't say crypto change people lives.. But at the same time cryptotalk help alot of people to update their life 

Yes my friend that cryptography and working in cryptocurrency trading is changing people's lives and I advise you to trade

Yes, I agree with you, Crypto has changed the lives of many people. There may be many challenges ahead to make crypto projects acceptable to people. I hope that will happen soon.

Yes, crypto changes and improves our lives, and since I entered this forum, I saw a way to earn and I would try in the near future to trade

On 2/2/2020 at 5:25 AM, wali sajjad said:

Crypto is changed my life. I learned many things about the crypto world and crypto changed my life from ordinary to extraordinary. I think I'm also a beginner here, but I really feel a positive impact. it is verry usefull.

Me too .. I learn how to fix my mistackes in exchanges and I have now so many freinds from defferent countrys talk about trading

Edited by Heroshema