Crypto change people lives - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto change people lives

yes crypto change many peoples live and many peoples become millionaire with crypto. i also earned lots of money trouogh crypto currency crypto good source of income

Edited by Soaib khan

i am the witness of that sentence.i know many people who they invest in crypto before 2017 and after that crypto bull run make the boom the prices of bitcoin and cryptocurrency.crypto change there lifes.

On 1/6/2020 at 5:10 PM, Kabbo said:

Crypto can change people live . because Crypto also can be used as fiat currency. We can use it as payment option. Also Crypto can be store as money. Because it has lots of strong security.

Only crypto which are stable can be used as payment option perfectly, and i think Libra is the best option.

Yes crypto can improve the quality of life of people. And if we can make people better know about crypto, then people will be able to make a profit by changing their fortunes.

Yes crypto can really change your life, but in order to success in crypto you will face a lot of rejections and struggles, but if you overcome those traits, a better future awaits you.

12 hours ago, Sourav43 said:

Yes crypto can improve the quality of life of people. And if we can make people better know about crypto, then people will be able to make a profit by changing their fortunes.

That was true crypto are now second base job. And its so verry big help spacially those people who have lock of talents i saw this also a verry profitable earning its so much good feedback about crypto

5 minutes ago, Kabbo said:

Obviously Crypto changing people live. Because people can use Crypto to there daily life. We should go to bank to store our money we can store in Crypto also we can transfer it .

Yes thats all correct buddy.now its so easy to gain profits(just take sometimes risky)as this day instead of banking we just need  1click only to make deposits.not like in bank so much papers

For international trade, cryptocurrencies are incredible opportunities! Your small business will not depend on banks! You can trade without intermediaries, thanks to crypto.

Cryptocurrency not only change your life but our life.from being unemployed I found a great opportunity to earn money by collecting this coins now I have passive income from may faucets and have some capital for my investments thanks to this  cryptocurrencies help us a lot.

• +1 1

Yes crypto can change peoples life. The change word always means two way in positive way and also in a negative way. So crypto can do both. Maximum people use crypto as their secondary business. They just want a side income. But those people enter into crypto by betting their whole, they frequently face the life changing situation in negative side. 

16 hours ago, Sayour Arabi said:

Cryptocurrency change many people lives . Many people are using crypto because this site is very good with profits and many people are using this site because of this . And people who don’t have job , they income from it . 

You're right I had a time when I did not work for 3 months. And I made money online and also using cryptocurrency.

Crypto can keep the contribution to change a person's lifestyle, when they keep pace with modern ear,they can learn many things, learn how to pass a real life also in business life in my view.         

On 1/10/2020 at 9:23 AM, Armcannon said:

Cryptocurrency not only change your life but our life.from being unemployed I found a great opportunity to earn money by collecting this coins now I have passive income from may faucets and have some capital for my investments thanks to this  cryptocurrencies help us a lot.

Yours was very good, it change your life for good and gave you source of earning

Crypto has help humanity and people want to earn riches and to produce job, cryptocurrencies facilitate them to earn capital they merely essential to assistance crypto and adhere to the set of laws hence they bottle earn money, like at this time in cryptotalk you only this minute prerequisite to post,comments and carve up particular of your understanding and portion particular valueable informations. 

Crypto will not only change life, but it is questioning the present world order, and presenting a better improved and upgraded world order. If and when it comes to full effect, it will affect every body on earth, and might turn to be a boon for a lot of people

Well it changed my life in a way. I got to know about many more digital currencies also I learned a lot about crpyto world.And there was a time when I was doing nothing and just scrolling my newsfeed but now I earn money in that time also gain knowledge which will help me in my life.

Yes,it can change ones lives.It offers a easy and handsome way of earning money.People use it as their second way of earning but suggest them to take it seriously.

Being in touched with this cryptocurrencies, specifically on bitcoin, gave some good changes on my personality. Before, I hate reading a lot because I am more into playing and doing fun stuffs. Now, I've been enjoying reading and understanding different articles and threads about bitcoin and other cryptos, i am also earning some that I can use to support myself. I am looking forward for more good reason to stay and work with this.

nMvFbuZ.png

On 1/14/2020 at 10:32 PM, Acca212 said:

yes i think cryptocurrency really helps everyone, i also really help, i can have extra income and also have something to buy, i am a student so i have to learn a lot.

That is good news. If you are student, i think you still don't have so much expense. So earning with cryptocurrency can still possible cover your need. But if you already be parents. You need atleast have a job, no matter it is online job or traditional job. So you can get fixed income first. Cryptocurrency price is volatile, so i think really dangerous if you don't really focus on it. For side income not problem.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

cryptotalk is widely on this globe have users of this site..i think crypto change people lives according to the statements of other people using this forum.. lots of people are trusting and earning using this forum and i think in that reason crypto change people lives.

3 hours ago, Apurbo123 said:

Nowadays  many people has self-sufficient for crypto.People  earn lots of free money through cryptocurrency.So you are the testimonial that crypto really change life.

Yes that is a testimony because it is happening in the real life. It is the best way to earn money possibly

Crypto currency have changed the life of every people around the world because it is the easiest way to earn money and also to be added that it changes at a wonderful way. 

According to me i think that joining crypto has helped me to utilize my free time with best activities i am able to use my free time to earn money and to gain knowledge about the digital currencies and definitely as a student i must say that it is very much helpful.

yes I agree with that. people can earn with work in crypto. it's a very profitable site. also it is very helpful for unemployment problem. if you don't have a job then you can earn from cryptocurrency. that's why I agree with that. 

Obviously crypto change people lives from down to a height, u can become millionaire overnight if you have good knowledge about the crypto currency.