Indian Government Offers Crypto and Blockchain Course - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Indian Government Offers Crypto and Blockchain Course

1 hour ago, Cryptominded said:

The tone of their language does not show they're going to have a change of heart about cryptocurrencies anytime soon, rather they're gearing up to build their own digital currency. But it remains to be seen how that can work, because what the people truly want, is money that's not controlled by the government and any digital currency by governments can never be one.

Many countries have begun testing the use of blockchain technologies, which hope to increase the efficiency and transparency of government systems. Through voting solutions through blockchain, this technology has the potential to enact change and disrupt traditional systems.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

India is biggest country by population and one of biggest market for trade so they have to adopt this as soon as possible but as they have some serious troubles like corruption and political black mailing this hurting them as they are leader in software technology they can lead world in crypto world but first of all they have to do some

revolutionary changes in policies for this all which help big projects and companies to have investment here.

• +3 1

I don’t use Pivot, a wonderful India about the country, I can also recall that there are cryptocurrency forums that support the blockchain. 

• -1 1

4 hours ago, Naga said:

i think if there are enough Indians learning crytpto now they will be the fuel to the bull run in the upcoming year when those people are working and investing in crypto on their own,

There are more people interested to learn and operate blockchain offices, but the Govt did not approved in the past and I don't know whether the Govt started the course or not.

This news came from blogs and don't know how ti came.

4 hours ago, ananya7737 said:

There was a news a year or 2 ago from a country where Bitcoin is banned (I don't remember the country), the news was about Blockchain Technology for the mobile operators to implement into their system and get rid off from the traditional ones. They were planning it, sorry to say I don't know the current update.

Yes Bitcoin is stopped not banned and still it is running in India. They don't want to ban, but they want to use it, however they postpone for years.

3 hours ago, mim22 said:

KPMG in India's GRI Certified Training Course on . ... Understand the impact of blockchain beyond the hype and crypto ... concepts of blockchain including smart contracts, mining, initial coin offering ...

Looks like double post, please delete the other one. IT's service by local people not by Govt.

3 hours ago, Pramodini01 said:

India government approved blockchain technology..it will help our society ..

I am so happy that india my country

I wish some crypto currency atm in india 

Where did you heard this any news article?

3 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

It is interesting to see countries keeping track of one another, seeking for cues whether to move forward with crypto or shy away. They want to compete with one another in the future economy, but are so geared towards controlling their citizens.

They are bad against Economy and killing people businesses too.

• +1 1

Courses in learning Block chain Technology which has been introduced is a positve indication for indians and the governments may think something positive about Crypto.

• -2 1

More and more countries want to get involved in cryptocurrency but it is that simple to make an entire nation embrace the concept however having these courses are a great stepping stone and may lead to better acceptance of crypto in the coming future.

• +1 1

To go ahead, to be worker all educated people india doing a good job.It also contributes on indian economy goodly.Conscious government also can take this course in their education system.            

• -1 1

On 11/25/2019 at 6:37 PM, cryptosix said:

Today while I was reading news in Pivot APP got stunned to see this as our Govt is moving ahead in Crypto education. I still see the Indian Govt did not adopted Bitcoin and neither they made legal for using Blockchain.

What I see here is India might make legal for Bitcoin and other Crypto too soon because of this Crypto education.

Read full article here https://news.bitcoin.com/indian-government-crypto-course/

This is a good idea and great news, they have take a good decision first teach their people then adopt crypto.

• -2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

17 hours ago, Badman001 said:

Yea i also read this news in a news websites if this is happend then it is good for India .

If this is happend then we can except that india may be accepted the used of Bitcoin .

not just good for india but for the entire crypto community as we will see new money coming in the market even tho we expected to see china money come in first but india will do fine.

• +1 1

18 hours ago, Badman001 said:

Yea i also read this news in a news websites if this is happend then it is good for India .

If this is happend then we can except that india may be accepted the used of Bitcoin .

Yes with the large population of india, things gonna be good and wonderful

23 hours ago, TubigWater said:

Yes and this will be the start of crypto revolution,  and hopefully this will happen so that we crypto have more demand. 

If that happen the price will hopefully rise. That is my observation

• +1 1

This is great, because india is facing right now a lot of financial problem and with this crypto and blockchain course, this could help them to solve their financial issues facing right now.

• -1 1

I thought india was one of those counties that prohibits crypto with all they have, well i'm proud f india.

• -1 1

That will be good if the Indian government can make crypto and blockchain legal, so their people don't have to feel afraid when they use crypto. I think that will help people make money from crypto, and I think that can help each person to have a better life because they can have additional income from crypto. If that can happen, then I guess that the other country will follow that country, and soon, we will see cryptocurrency will become popular, and more countries will accept crypto a new way to make money. We need to wait for the next news from the Indian government.

• +3 1

That is very good for the country of India because it will legalize the Cryptocurrency for transactions and hopefully my country is like that and makes it easy for me to transact, this is a good start for the future of Crypto.

• +1 1

That is sure good news! But i am realize the India until now still banned cryptocurrency, so i think government still don't have idea to learning about cryptocurrency. Maybe that is group people make a course.

I hope India can make Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency going legal on that country. So can help demand going high and also the price cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 1/8/2020 at 9:37 AM, idi1234 said:

I think crypto is a currency for the futures. Offering it as a course is very good. I will let society know about it.

It will be very good, but for some specific years only like adults

• -3 1

I think it's a good first step, maybe later it will really legalize bitcoin and other crypto in India. 😊

• -2 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 1/8/2020 at 8:15 PM, Hamza Akhtar said:

If Indian government legalise the transactions of cryptocurrencies then it's a happy news for Bangladeshi like us also. Because our government also likes to follow yours one.

That's great to know. I hope that there will be more users that will join cryptoworld from your country. Also, I hope that your country will grow its economy by the help of cryptocurrency. Have a good day.

• -1 1

If this really happen and government start the crypto courses then this is good step of government that they adopting block chain technology and may be in future Indian government make crypto legal.

• -1 1

On 11/25/2019 at 10:37 PM, cryptosix said:

Today while I was reading news in Pivot APP got stunned to see this as our Govt is moving ahead in Crypto education. I still see the Indian Govt did not adopted Bitcoin and neither they made legal for using Blockchain.

What I see here is India might make legal for Bitcoin and other Crypto too soon because of this Crypto education.

Read full article here https://news.bitcoin.com/indian-government-crypto-course/

Their government leaders do not know about crypto so they do not understand that its adoption will be beneficial for the state I hope that if the new generations will learn then these educated people will adopt it for their state. 

• +1 1

This is a great news and best choice for Indian government to teach their people about cryptocurrency before they introduce this adventure of cryptocurrency on their country at 100 percents, so first let your people to know about cryptocurrency then start adopting it.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

These government is just playing tricks to all its citizen, first they banned then they will regulate it, then they will banned it again. What's the solutions? Ban the government and start using bitcoin.

• -1 1

spacer.png

from last six months Indian government and officers are talking about crypto rules regulation and thinking about they will ban or make it legal .and we see that government allow crypto courses.

• +1 1

On 11/27/2019 at 8:56 PM, Sumayya said:

If the government will approve cryptocurrency education in the country sooner or later he will approve the use of such currency

I think government approved the crypto course just for thr knowledge purpose.they gave authorities to some institutions to run such kind of awareness programs

• -1 1

India is famous with it's advanced IT education and all that is to technology related

that's not an unexpected thing 

a move like that will mean more traders in the market and more money 

• +1 1