Indian Government Offers Crypto and Blockchain Course - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Indian Government Offers Crypto and Blockchain Course

I dont think so that india will do it.  As india in self centered ..  If it does happen its a good thing.  It will decreased the unemployment   

• -2 1

1 hour ago, Ripon Chandra said:

If the government will approve cryptocurrency education in the country sooner or later he will approve the use of such currency....

Yes I'm the short comings he will find the interest to make cryptocurrencies legal.

• -3 1

On 11/25/2019 at 7:37 PM, cryptosix said:

Today while I was reading news in Pivot APP got stunned to see this as our Govt is moving ahead in Crypto education. I still see the Indian Govt did not adopted Bitcoin and neither they made legal for using Blockchain.

What I see here is India might make legal for Bitcoin and other Crypto too soon because of this Crypto education.

Read full article here https://news.bitcoin.com/indian-government-crypto-course/

Crypto will be the best way to buy and sell in the world and this ia a good idea will make a huge step for Indian that is sure, Good luck you guys..

• -2 1

I think India is taking cryptocurrencies day by day, they are not yet illegal, India is trying to compete with Bitcoin and the top countries that handle its use, this is a really bold move.  It will benefit you.

• +2 1

On 11/25/2019 at 11:11 PM, Amit01229 said:

I think not Crypto only Blockchain technology course because Indian government positive about Blockchain technology without Crypto currency and India ready for Blockchain adoption and in future Crypto will most usable payment gateway in Worldwide so, why India not

That is a good news because then tell people will get to know more about the btc & block chain course and hence the people will start using it & then the block chain knowledge will evolve among the Indian and they will be happy.

• +1 1

Really a good news buy how they can make it more effective in the market and the development of cryptocurrency. I am really feel great a lot of good news about crypto today..

• -1 1

Lats year I heard india government has ban crypto in it country, but now they even implement it in school as a course, that good for people who live in India. 

• -1 1

If Indian authority legalise the transactions of cryptocurrencies next it's a on cloud nine news for Bangladeshi like us also. as our control plus likes to be a fan of yours one

• +1 1

18 hours ago, goa82124 said:

An Indian government-initiated program is offering a course for undergraduates to learn about cryptocurrency, blockchains, and their use cases. This 12-week interactive course is free to enroll and learn from. Among the topics covered are Bitcoin basics and consensus. Meanwhile, India’s regulatory framework for cryptocurrency is reportedly ready.

so still i have no idea about this good news and if it is true then it will be more good for the adoption of bitcoin and blockchain technology.

• -1 1

7 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

Indian government is always surprise us with its awareness ! they really believe in crypto project and planning for the future! i really respect this government! 

Yes, my friend, India is a government that is not stupid. It is aware of everything

• -2 1

On 11/25/2019 at 11:07 PM, cryptosix said:

Today while I was reading news in Pivot APP got stunned to see this as our Govt is moving ahead in Crypto education. I still see the Indian Govt did not adopted Bitcoin and neither they made legal for using Blockchain.

What I see here is India might make legal for Bitcoin and other Crypto too soon because of this Crypto education.

Read full article here https://news.bitcoin.com/indian-government-crypto-course/

If the block chain technology and crypto currency is legal in India then this is the good news for us. But when India accepted crypto currency I don't know.

• -2 1

On 11/27/2019 at 10:34 PM, ibtismanipun said:

If Indian government legalise the transactions of cryptocurrencies then it's a happy news for Bangladeshi like us also. Because our government also likes to follow yours one.

I hope soon more god countries will except it and they make legal it in their countries and so many peopels will want that the crypto market will go to legal and they make start to trade in the crypto market and make some good money through this business.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Many countries dont allow crypto currency in their countries if indian provid you the opportunity thats good for indians hopyfull all countries  should  allow this its great earning method cryptotalk and crypto currency is very bright future 

• +2 1

Crypto is the fx money for hard times. Offering up the application to provide tutorials is amazingly decent. It would help contemporary culture to grasp about how precisely exactly a lot of these gold coin are usually essential.

• +2 1

On 11/25/2019 at 11:37 PM, cryptosix said:

We saw that after first bull run in 2017 India announced crypto as illegal. And we saw an impact on the crytp price of this news. After a full research about it now there are preapring to lauch their own coin and offering blockchain education.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I think most countries that want to be ahead here must also acknowledge and see what is the best way to which one can be able to follow a certain route , they dont want to fully adopt block chain as a means of payment , but also they are trying their best not to be left aside, most of the countries are still learning on the issue of block chain and see what happens with it

• +3 1

This is good news if the Government of India is in this great cause.  If India is so good for its citizens.  They can make money very easily.  They will be able to do it very easily.  It would be good if the Indian government provided crypto and blockchain courses

• +2 1

Indian guidelines about technology have the potential for clear-cut and India adopts blockchain

• -2 1

I don't really know how genue this is but I can say it is a welcome development for cryptocurrency. With this, a large number of individuals get to know cryptocurrency and understands it and accept trading in it. We hope to see more of this in other regions.

Edited by Raqeebzy
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Me:

don't know about Crypto but Indian government offer Blockchain course and Demo token not usable in market and currently government not positive about Crypto and I hope they will change and Regulate Crypto with some Rules.....

• +2 1

There is no chance to this course because India had banned the crytocurrency and bitcoins in 2018. So Indian government will never support this kind of activities

• +1 1

I agree with you, it seems that India is keen to introduce all necessary sciences in this time to its country and its education for its people, but I suspect that the education of blockchain technology differs from Bitcoin and cryptocurrency legislation and the legislation may still take time.

i have read the news yesterday that in india the government finally lifted the ban of crypto and now indian citizens can finally start buying and selling crypto with their banks again.

• +1 1

Indian government take initiative plan. Because they want to give people for learning about crypto and bitcoin by coursing. People who do the course they know about crypto and get a handsome profit.

• +1 1