Is there a chance to pump bitcoin price recently? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

Is there a chance to pump bitcoin price recently?

I was worried about the price of Bitcoin going down, I bought Bitcoin, but now I don't know when Bitcoin will pump.

• +1 1

You can't know, and everything thing is possible maybe this evening or tomorrow or he will stay like this for an unknown period, you bought bitcoin this good at this moment but if you have use the first chance, don't miss it

• +2 1

The bitcoin is now pumping but it will only stick to $8300 up to $8600 in my best prediction but this price I've predicted it will play around till the end of the year up to 2020 February.

we cant know , as you see all predecter was expecting bitcoin to dump around 5000 or 6000 $ , but i dont see bitcoin on that price , bitcoin price in this moment is 7300 $ on binance 

• +2 1

I'm not too sure but the small pump might happen before the bearish trend comes in because of Christmas and also the whale game before halving. For now the chancel is very small but I'm sure at the beginning of the year until the middle of the year it might be possible.

we dont know when will increase the price of bitcoin, but if you hold for long term. I'm sure you will earn profit just hold and be patient the price will increase.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

That is very difficult to know because price of bitcoin is extremely volatile it could go down in a matter of minutes and it could rise again. But i guess these coming year, the price of bitcoin will increased. That's what i think, be positive. 

On 11/25/2019 at 8:17 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I was worried about the price of Bitcoin going down, I bought Bitcoin, but now I don't know when Bitcoin will pump.

Don't waste your time for waiting bitcoin pump at this time, I just advice you to trade with change of $300 of btc for every trade you make.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Obviously bitcoin will siphon and we don't have a clue what time or months we have to pause, you purchased bitcoin this great as of now yet on the off chance that you need to utilize the primary possibility, don't miss it.

Of course there is always a chance, I think you need to understand about technical and fundamental analysis and don't forget the role of whale in trading

I bought at a very sensitive stage, the price of bitcoin has been stalled at the same level for about a month, so no one in us knows whether the next movement will be up or down, let's wait and see . 

On 11/26/2019 at 12:17 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Nope, positive signal is not strong enough to pump bitcoin prices. The current prediction is the decline in the price of bitcoin, and predictions that before halving the price of bitcoin will start at $ 6000. I hope bitcoin can rise even slowly, even if the price of the buttom is true I will definitely buy it.

On 11/26/2019 at 1:17 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

It will pump at some point of time, we jsut don't know when it's going to happen, the market is very speculative and volatile, we don't know when it will pump or dump, we can only hope for the best in every situation.

If you read news about Bitcoin you will not worry.  There is always a chance that the price of a bitcoin pump again and soars.  Just be patient and don't be panic

My Favourite cryptocurrency   .Bitcoin will pump and we don't know what time or months we need to wait,  but the one this is good you buy at cheap price that many people want to do this also. 

I think pump and then we get dump.  But if dump first, then maybe months on we get dump and then perhaps another pump.  Your pump is as good a dump as mine, by the way.  When bitcoin pumps it usually dumps then, though sometimes the order is reversed.  Think a bot wrote this?  Think again.

But seriously, bitcoin is going to pump next year.  Halving will pump then market will dump.  In that order.

While there are these bullish arguments, there are a few indicators signaling that Bitcoin’s price outlook remains harrowing at best.

On 12/25/2019 at 9:22 PM, Shajahan52 said:

Yes there is an opportunity to pump Bitcoin prices.  Bitcoin prices will rise higher than expected at the end of the year or early 2021

You have same forecast with me, Because bitcoin halving was really affecting bitcoin price but need around 6 months+ After halving to take affect i think we can expect some significant rise end of the year 2020 or early 2021, Which one we don't know yet, we only can wait now.

Yes there are many chances for bitcoin price to pump mainly in 2020. In 2020 there is supposed to be a bull run in first quarter and halving in the mid of the year

• +1 1

On 11/25/2019 at 10:17 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

From last thirty days bitcoin prices goes very high from previous price now it's price is 9720$ last day it's high price is 9880$ but now we have not chance to buy more just sold your holding of btc. 

Nobody knows when they will pump up bitcoin itself. There are times when the whale will enter and pump up the price of bitcoin to be able to enter the bullish market. If (demand) increases, that means (supply) will decrease and what will happen the price of bitcoin will increase. So the price is influenced by supply and demand. make volatility your benchmark for entering into trading.

Yes that is very good if the btc price gonna up & rise and has the value of the $12000 to hit very soon and soon the users & investors have to be very gain profit and soon the people will become more rich & more happy.

No need to rush, just see you later. Bitcoin will return to the price and if you buy it won't affect much either. Just enjoy the moment that you are now, to buy and collect. Because there are always opportunities for bitcoin to be able to pump.

On 11/25/2019 at 5:17 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Pumping liquidity into the Bitcoin price requires new money entering the market, so now we are between 250 and 300 billion the total market value and we may see liquidity rise soon.