Yobit - KYC Verification - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

Yobit - KYC Verification

In recent time we have many changes on many different sites and exchanges as now mostly forcing for KYC right now we have advantage with yobit as its not asking for this all but we can hope in near future we can face this issue as this will be forced by authorities in Russia then surely we have to do something for this otherwise they can kick us as we have many time from many other exchanges.

On 11/25/2019 at 11:58 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I am a new user of yobit exchange,

Do I need to verify my Yobit account if I want to withdraw coins from my balance?

Yes you need to verify your account but only through email. I don't think you need to do kyc to do a withdrawal. I have already made a lot of woodrow but i didn't even do a kyc.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

1 hour ago, Huzlerdude said:

This is the right way of yobit verification, they don't need your Id cards and any documents

yup, that's what I have just said. Thats why i love yobit the most than any other exchanges, it's very convenient.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

On 11/25/2019 at 4:58 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Do I need to verify my Yobit account if I want to withdraw coins from my balance?

You don't need to varify any KYC, in yobit Exchange, you can only turn on 2FA to keep your account safe. I also surprised i couldn't varify anything and i make a wildrawal. 

I yobit dont need KYC because a lot of their users or members are like to trade anonimously and i think KYC is just needed when you are dealing with a big amount of money.

for regular using you haven't need to complete your kyc.

so i think if you want to higher withdraw in a day then you should complete kyc

3 minutes ago, Mash said:

on yobit at the moment no needs to KYC , but needs 2fa for strong secure for your account you have no limit associated with your account, you can withdraw any amount

i think thats one of the reasons yobit has so many whales that buy top coins like etheruem and dash because they dont ask for kyc and i use yobit because they dont need kyc

Not in any way, I was even surprised on seeing the thread about kyc on yobit.

Yobit don't have kyc implementation

think you most need to verify your account. Actually I think your youbit exchanger kyc verification exchanger is very safe

On 11/26/2019 at 4:54 PM, heelsibat said:

Yobit doesn't required any KYC. Exchange site should not require KYC. Because everyone in cryptocurrency world wants to keep their anonymity. So yobit fully supports that. So yobit doesn't want to know any information rather than your wallet address.

Yes I think that you can do KYC  on this platform. But it does needs KYC necessary. Maybe future will use.

No, that's the great thing about Yobit exchange is that you can stay anonymous and no need to KYC to withdraw or trade

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

22 hours ago, Jonny24 said:

I Didn't verified my kyc on yobit is it mandatory to verify kyc on yobit may access everything without verifying kyc share guys if you know thanks all have a good day....      

rest assured yobit does not have a KYC whether optional or not, at least not yet. I at least nit yet, because yobit is centralized exchange so anything can happen.

Edited by teminalibug

On 11/25/2019 at 8:58 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Yobit exchange there is no need to do KYC you can deposit and withdraw your Crypto coins without verification that's why I like most of this exchange because they do not need our personal information and the trading feature has also very good and easy to understand trading volume of exchange has also very good and there is a lot of coins available for trading

On 11/25/2019 at 9:28 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

There is no KYC verification on yobit. I use it without any KYC verification for transfer, exchanges without any problem. Feel feel to start trading in yobit. As all your informations, details are safe and secure. 

Yobit does not require kyc upon signup, unlike some other website out there. Just type in an email and password and verify your email and you can start trading. I suggest you enable the 2fa codes for account protection though.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

If you are new on yobit exchange and want to start trading then remember that KYC is not necessary for withdraw your funds and foe deposit you  can trade easily and can withdraw funds without KYC.

Friend Don't worry about kYC verification. There is no need for KYC. You can enjoy unlimited withdraw and trading without any KYC verification and and fear. Best of luck.

On 11/25/2019 at 9:43 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

No you don't need to verify kyc to withdraw profit from yobit but if you could verify the. You can go for it, so don't worry write good content and earn good money

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes it very important doing kyc and getting your account verified will protect your account from any scams and hacks and you will be able to fix any problem with the coins òn your wallet or you can easily fix the problems of withdrawal with verified accounts. 

This is one of the best thing you only find in yobit. No KYC is needed in yobit platform. You don't have to do any KYC in yobit, because they're respecting our privacy the most. Which I like them even more. I don't have to worry about my personal information anymore.

You only need to combine your email with that used on this platform, the rest is no use of KYC, as far as I know. Because for me, if there is KYC usage, it can only make us worry that our personal data will be used for nonsense.

Yobit.net is always safe for making transactions and also reliable, so I don't think we need any KYC here on these platform as the platform looks to be in good position

On 11/26/2019 at 6:37 AM, duncun007 said:

hello, no there is no need for kyc on yobit which is what makes it good for people everywhere to trade without the fear of this exchange ever changing rules and suddenly force kyc on us.

Thank you for the information,
I like crypto currency exchanges that don't require users to do KYC, not because I don't have an identity card, given that giving my identity is very risky to be misused for crime and I see many exchanges that have user data leaks.