‌Do you have a Blockchain wallet - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

‌Do you have a Blockchain wallet

I don't have a blockchain wallet. Because I don't know anything about it and I don't know how to use it. So I couldn't say anything about it.

Of course, I have the Blockchain wallet, the most popular and the oldest, so we don't need to doubt the security and trust in this wallet. Very easy to use by beginners to experts. And often we will get free airdrops.

The popular and most secure web wallet is Blockchain and Coinbase wallet. I use both. Those two wallet is very much secure and those interface is very user friendly. Easy to diposit and withdraw. 

I admit that Blockchain is a popular wallet, I am using it and I was surprised when 7 out of 10 of my friends used it. It was too good.

I already try to sign up and passed my kyc procedure but in two months of waiting still pending then ill try it again and they rejected it then ill try it again but untill now more than 3months still pending.

55 minutes ago, Win said:

I already try to sign up and passed my kyc procedure but in two months of waiting still pending then ill try it again and they rejected it then ill try it again but untill now more than 3months still pending.

when I do KYC on the blockchain, I never wait that long, usually the time to wait for approval is around 2 to 3 days. Why don't you send a support ticket to the blockchain, so you wait a very long time.

Yes I also use this wallet because it is one of the best available right now. They have versions available for both browsers and mobile apps do you can easily use it any time 

On 12/28/2019 at 5:50 PM, Makavelli said:

i feel blockchain wallet is the best, it offers different airdrop for its verified users, i haven't done my KYC verification that's why i haven't earned from its airdrop. Overall it's good. 

i think block chain wallet is the more trusted wallet in the market now. the wallet is secured to use and also the transaction fee is low here.

4 hours ago, Matchblower said:
On 1/23/2020 at 11:29 PM, Man said:

when I do KYC on the blockchain, I never wait that long, usually the time to wait for approval is around 2 to 3 days. Why don't you send a support ticket to the blockchain, so you wait a very long time.

May be he has not done the verification, may be in the process but not submitted it

Blockchain is one wallet that has a good reputation. So the KYC process time will not take as much time as stated, because they have a good work history with time.

No i don't have right now, i forgot how to get into my account but it is not a problem the wallet is empty.. I am using Trust wallet and Atomic...

Yes I do, but it is empty, I hate the high fees. So I don't use it but maybe in the new future I will use it .. Best luck..

Hi bro i am a newbie here. I i have a yobit account. I just completed 100 post.  I didn't withdraw my btc yet. So till now i do not have a block chain account. If you know clearly about it plz tell me

On 1/30/2020 at 12:13 PM, Ali_hmwi said:

No i don't have right now, i forgot how to get into my account but it is not a problem the wallet is empty.. I am using Trust wallet and Atomic...

Yeah, atomic wallet's pretty good. But it seems to rely too much on trustpilot reviews, There are a bunch of 5 star reviews from names I never heard of before.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

It's my favourite one and my first mobile wallet but i have shifted to coinbase recently but i like blockchain too if someone ask me for best secured wallet i would suggest blockchain and coinbase

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Blockchain l is the most popular wallet today, it is convenient, safe, easy to use, many advantages to evaluate about it, this is a highly recommended wallet.

Yes. Blockchain wallet is a great choice to keep ones crypto currencies safe. The servers of blockchain wallet is invulnerable to hackers which makes it more secure

3 hours ago, Bashriii said:

Yes you are correct I agreed the wallet is very secure and have a good future and all the time some Airdrop like the steller.

It's my favorite wallet for ever I use it all the time because the fees is very low 

I am blockchain and coinbase user. this 2 wallets are the best wallet in crypto popular wallet and user for 2 years now. secure and very easy to use. 

Yeah. Blockchain was actually the first wallet that i had when i started getting interested in learning about bitcoin last year. Since then however, i have moved to using a combination of the coinbase and the bitpay wallets. But blockchain is very good and a very reliable wallet to make use of.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 11/25/2019 at 1:32 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Blockchain is one of the most popular wallets. And I like it very much. How much ideas you have about this wallet. Do you use this wallet? Would you please give us an important opinion ????

No I don't have.. Idk how it work . Because Idk how it works.. I saw many videos but I didn't understand.. May be many think should have to link on it.. Like bank account and local crypto exchange center work.. If anyone helping plz help me too

I use Coinbase wallet. All though I do not use Blockchain wallet, I know that it's a good wallet. Because I have heard so many times about Blockchain wallet. It's really a popular wallet.

On 11/25/2019 at 9:02 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

Blockchain is one of the most popular wallets. And I like it very much. How much ideas you have about this wallet. Do you use this wallet? Would you please give us an important opinion ????

no because they are now asking for know your customer procedure and also because i prefer to keep my coins in safer wallets like software wallets and hardware wallets to minimize all the risks