what happen if everyone knows crypto? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

what happen if everyone knows crypto?

the question is, will they simply know or invest in a crypto? if the second one then everything is obvious, the influx of money into the cryptocurrency will increase significantly, therefore, the price of coins will become much higher

If we all know the crypto currency then the crypto currency becomes the global currency. And all the peoples want to know about how this works and how we can earn money through this platforma and how we send money from one place to another

when all can know about crypto then they will be interested about crypto and crypto market will be must popular and all can know the benefit the crypto trading.

When everyone will start knowing about crypto it fame will increase and people will be giving a big support to crypto and it will be becoming one of the most popular digital forum in the world with the best returns it just need to improve its safety and security. 

I think If everyone knows crypto the marketcap will highly soar and almost same as Gold and Stocks marketcap. And it will be recognized by goverments

On 11/24/2019 at 1:28 PM, kizz said:

what possible things will gonna happen if we all know crypto?

If everyone will be known about crypto there will be more transaction in each day. With good  transaction demand also increases. Then the required coins will be more Valuable than before.

On 11/24/2019 at 3:43 PM, kizz said:

If everyone knows about crypto currency, the demand on the market will going to become high also there is a possibility that the value will go higher and higher it depends on the buy and sell of token or coins in the market. That's what I'm thinking.

I think if everyone knows crypto then crypto will be adopted by whole world and it may replace fiat currencies. Also prices of coins will be many times high than now.

7 minutes ago, Ibnusmanedoz said:

Then that would be great. But we can't get to that extent without including crypto into our schools. 

You are going too far with schools crypto is not even been seen advertises or talked about on TV Channels.

If everyone finds out about what crypto is, many people will start investing to it and also many people will use it. Establishments might support it as well and they will adopt crypto as one of their payment methods. Also this will lessen the hassle of paying or doing some transactions.

if everyone know crypto , first think is getting a new experience and then getting knowledge more all about in crypto , its very easy to start analyzed more project crypto invest so will getting more profit from there, and then easy getting a jobs likes in crypto jobs because have more educations in crypto . the last is change the life is better.

What you are talking about is mass adoption and this is exactly what we are all advocating. Instead of just thinking about price we should strive to promote adoption for Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in order to be used by the population as the basic method of purchasing and transacting.

I think it will be more exciting, because prices will get higher, as I know the amount of bitcoin is limited, right? While the number of people who want to get more and more, understand what I mean?

If this happen that will be great news all of us. We can use this currency anywhere. But many of countries still disagree this currency. Also youtube do not help this coin. How it is possible can anyone tell me?

If everyone knows, crypto, then it will be good, since it would force resisting governments of making crypto legal and more adopted

53 minutes ago, Crypto Hunter BD said:

If everyone knows about Cryptocurrency.Then crypto users also increased bigger.Crypto market value and demands also will be increasing

Yes the demand will increase and crypto will no to the next point in price

I hope this dream will come true. If all people know crypto they will hunt crypto and the price will spike like crazy. This is the right time to say to the moon.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 1/8/2020 at 10:56 AM, Fabrick said:

I think if all the people know about Crypto then they will invest in Crypto. Because Crypto is the best investment source. Also people will develop the Blockchain technology more.

Yes sure if they know about advantages and disadvantages. They will get the idea cryptocurrency is not really bad. They can earn some money from it. In this internet era, they can work freelance to earn cryptocurrency, so their main job not get disturbed. Also the blockchain technology time to time will going upgraded and be more useful in the future.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 11/24/2019 at 8:50 AM, Nicecrypto said:

One, I don't think this is going to be possible for every one to know Crypto currency and if in the chance that it would s the case, that still don't mean we would have a global adoption as at now, some.of the people that knows still don't accept crypto.

We are hoping it should happen so that transaction can be easy for everyone around the globe and the cost of production of various materials drop

I think only  20% people know about crypto currency and bitcoin. If all people over all the world know about bitcoin then maximum people want to Investment in crypto market then bitcoin and others alt coin pumping rapidly. I think in future It will be happen.                  

On 11/24/2019 at 3:43 PM, kizz said:

The community and the market will be more popular and more alive than ever. But it be more harder to compete on other people that are inclined at cryptocurrencies. 

nMvFbuZ.png

By using the crypto all types of person can earn money and because of earning money from the crypto every one will be successful for earning money at any time.