what happen if everyone knows crypto? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

what happen if everyone knows crypto?

On 11/24/2019 at 2:43 PM, kizz said:

what possible things will gonna happen if we all know crypto?

It depends on their choice, maybe if they see crypto as a positive thing, the development of cryptocurrency will be more clean. On the contrary, if many people see crypto as a negative thing, it will actually create a negative effect for cryptocurrency. "Everyone knows crypto" doesn't mean anything if they just know.

Just now, ZeusBoy77 said:

We do not know this. It still seems to me that this takes time. I also hope that because of the convenience and everything related to finances, it will be easier for all cryptography users.

But i don't think that this process will take more time because i have still there are many peoples know about the world of crypto currencies i think this process will take 2 or 3 years .

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

This is impossible in any way) But if you try to dream, most likely one course will be fixed, and we will be able to freely pay for services anywhere in the world.

I think that we will pay though not with bitcoin in stores, gas stations, etc., because its rate changes too quickly, but if everyone knows about the crypto currency, most likely we will use coins whose rate is more or less stable to pay.

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 3:43 PM, kizz said:

then it will be good because you can do transactions over the crypto because they know how it works and maybe the price of each cryptocurrency will rise as the investor increase and more likely it will become the future currency for all of us.

Not many people know about crypto yet but I think if you know about crypto then it would be good because if everyone knew about crypto it would be more transaction and the crypto market would be much better.

At the moment a lot of people are very skeptical, because they don't undestand cryptocurrency. It happened when started e-commerce.....it was unthinkable to buy one or more item by a mouse click. It's just a matter of time

Well, if this will be happen, all people now are happt vecayse tgey can now earned money just to simply trading, gambling and posting here in forum, and there is a possible that the cryptocurrency will legalized in all country.

I don't think it's real. If that happened then one thing would be clear - cryptocurrency has become the most known and popular one. I will tell you, still not everyone knows what the internet is. This is only possible if they accept cryptocurrencies as a payment tool.

Many can earn more money. unemployment can be lessen because of this. There are also slot of down side to this. There will be more scammers and spammers because of it.

If everyone will know crypto, many jobless people now can make a profit and crypto will be popular and many investors will inveat to crypto that will make crypto rise. 

Maximum people in the world are out of crypto planet. If governments and large companies start working with bitcoin than it will be easy for mass adoptation. People can pay their utility bill and other payments from home through online. It can life make more easier.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

If all people know about crypto world, they will use it and make it as a source of second income way. The use of crypto will increase so much and it will replace fiat money.

Bengali?

View this Topic

this question is quite interesting , if we know about crypto , its clear that we will gain new knowledge in crypto and also provide an era of financail change in life because in crypto there are many ways to improve finances such as trading or working in crypto .

Now everyone know Crypto currency all over the world may don't work with and in Crypto but for sire they have heard about Bitcoin and we have to wait more years to people trust Crypto and use as a payment

On 11/24/2019 at 2:43 PM, kizz said:

There are 2 possible things:

First, there will be more demand, the price will be higher and boost the popularity, also legalization will occur throughout the world.

Second, nothing will happens, everyone just know it without the will to have, but at least the community will increase and the people who promote Bitcoin will be increase.

whatever potential important things definitely will visiting manifest should clothing crypto?

if everyone knows about cryptotalk it will be beneficial to the unemployed people.it will be help them to earn cryptotalk currencies.Before this they should know about the rules and regulations of this forum.

If everyone know about crypto then it will be easier for crypto to spread out through the world. Crypto will get an image and it will be used as daily currency to the people as fiat currency. It will get more stable and fiat currency will survive. The currency rate will increase and more investor will get interested into it.

On 11/24/2019 at 3:43 PM, kizz said:

This is great if everyone knows about crypto. The world will change by itself, people will use Bitcoin freely. Transaction tools are becoming more sophisticated and easier.

I'd say the simple answer in an ideal simple world would be that mass adoption would happen. It could also be that everyone knew of crypto because it was a financial scandal or something worse. I don't think that would happen but it could. I think once people are familiar with BTC, most likely through apple or their phone software we will see much more awareness and at that point I think we will start to see the 100k prices that we all hope so much for. 

We live in digital era, most of people have started to do their research about how to earn money in online business. And I'm sure most of them read about cryptocurrencies world. But they don't want jumped into it because they scared of bring scam and get some loss in crypto business.

Well if everyone knows about cryptocurrency it's not possible that this would become the future currency.The world are being evolve by those high tech gadgets and getting used on internet usage.Theres always a room for changes and it's not possible that everyone could adopt bitcoin in the near future.But the biggest problem I have in mind is that what if the last block already been mined and Bitcoin is not accessible to own by simple people due to high price and it's not affordable anymore?

If all people know cryptocurrency, I think the competitions to get the free coins will be tough because all people will have the one purposes to get those free to start for searching the earning. We will see new things that will be different than before, and of course, we need to have the skills to get better earning. It might happen if the adoption process is running so fast so all people will learn and know, and even they will use cryptocurrency as its way. But I guess that it will not happen in a short time and I think cryptocurrency need more time to get more people to join.