Which Cryptocurrency is best? - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mjnick01

Which Cryptocurrency is best?

On 11/21/2019 at 11:40 AM, mjnick01 said:
  1. itecoin (LTC) ...
  2. Ethereum (ETH) ...
  3. Zcash (ZEC) ...
  4. Dash (DASH) ...
  5. Ripple (XRP) ...
  6. Monero (XMR) ...
  7. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
  8. NEO (NEO)

On a purely technical level I think that DASH, ZEC, XMR and ETH are the best and the most interesting coins in your list. However on a purely speculative level I chose Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

In my opinion, LiteCoin, Ethereum and Ripple is best coin from the list. I already invest in those coins and believe that in future those three coin gave us a promising return.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

For me it is ripple. Aside from the low transaction fees the speed of transaction is extremely fast compared to other coins. I am now using xrp when I do withdrawals since its cheap and I love collecting xrp because it got much potential. Hopefully it can go back to 3 dollars this week.

• +3 1

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

In my opinion bitcoin cash, ethereum and litecoin are the best cryptocurrency as they showing valuable growth from the first week of January of 2020 and mainly bitcoin cash show that it can be the better choice for investment in coming days.  

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

On 1/22/2020 at 11:11 PM, jyoti12321 said:

Litecoin,eth and xrp are my favorite. Because I have seen their fundamentals, and track all their updates from theirs official Twi tter . And also check the price prediction of these three coins.

the coins you say are potential coins and I also like them. actually a lot of good coins in the crypto world but I prefer the top coins as my favorite

• Useful or interesting 3

Bitcoin and Eth. Others are more of a gamble even if they had good fundamentals. But i would also pick Cardano on my list. There are tons of others but i am assuming that they will still drop a lot before "it" begins.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Bit coins

Itcoin

Eth

Doge 

Dash

Ripple

Bitcoin cash

Neo and some coins are the best coin and listed in top ten coins.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

54 minutes ago, TsiryMJ said:

Bitcoin is the best of the best but according to your list, I guess ethereum, ripple and bitcoin cash are the best. 

the coins you mentioned are big coins. if you have a large coin you must say invest in the right coins. I also suggest the same thing if you want to invest then choose like ethereum and other big coins, including Bitcoin.

• +3 1

the best of best is ETH to me.because i used the ETH and alt-coins to enter in crypto and made many more amount with that crypto. so we should find the lucky coin for our-self and find the ETH as best to me

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I agree with your instruction and I will try to my best knowledge  and will go on the way as you want by me 

I agree with you and best cryptocruncy is btc because cryptography has high rate in market and in our country and 1000 coins won in at least one weak

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 12/20/2019 at 1:56 PM, ZeusBoy77 said:

I think that Ethereum has a good price, and this is a big plus for beginners, it has growth prospects in connection with the platform upgrade, the transmission speed and bitcoin will also increase, because this is only the first and most popular

I think bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrencies. Mining bitcoin will hint to profitable and its charge will more increase in future.

• +3 1

Best Bitcoin of course. Bitcoin has come a long way since its inception. No other currency has achieved such successes as bitcoin. The second most popular and best currency I consider is I ETH. I look forward to launching CME futures for ETH in the near future

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 11/21/2019 at 4:10 PM, mjnick01 said:
  1. itecoin (LTC) ...
  2. Ethereum (ETH) ...
  3. Zcash (ZEC) ...
  4. Dash (DASH) ...
  5. Ripple (XRP) ...
  6. Monero (XMR) ...
  8. NEO (NEO)

I prefer XRP AND XMR. with reasons, XRP is in high demand among crypto users for it's exchanges and transfers due to it's very low fees and fast transactions. Monero(XMR) is a crypto that hides your identity,making it difficult to impposible to track who has it.and there maybe massive influx of capital into anonymous crypto currency such as Monero(XMR).

• +3 1

2 hours ago, zhestllan said:

In my supposition the leading cryptocurrency from the list are LTC, ETH, XRP, XMR, and BCH. The rest such as ZEC, Sprint, and NEO are missing beneficial in my opinion. In choosing cryptocurrency, we have to be watch out since choosing off-base coins can be perilous, our capital can run out. So from that in choosing coins for venture, do your possess investigation and investigate, so you won't lament it afterward day.

Zec XMR I'm afraid to buy. Since this is an anonymous currency, you may have problems later. NEO is a very good coin and is potential for growth. ETH is the king of the altcoins. He is in my portfolio

• +3 1

On 11/21/2019 at 3:40 PM, mjnick01 said:
  1. itecoin (LTC) ...
  2. Ethereum (ETH) ...
  3. Zcash (ZEC) ...
  4. Dash (DASH) ...
  5. Ripple (XRP) ...
  6. Monero (XMR) ...
  8. NEO (NEO)

In these upper mention crypto's I like the Bitcoin,Ripple,Ethereum and DASH. These are the best currencies I have ever scene.

• +2 1

On 11/21/2019 at 12:43 PM, faceless said:

On your list it is Litecoin and XRP which a the leading coins in the market for many aspects, staring with the fast network and lower network fees.

The update to Litecoin is supposed to make the transaction fees even less, they will be almost non-existent.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Your list don't have the greatest of all cryptocurrency bitcoin but it is not a bad list most of the top cryptocurrencies are on it, you should add bitcoin and some other top currency like eos to make your list even better.

• +3 1

There is no hesitation saying that bitcoin is the best crypto of all other coins out there in the market. This is because of the success of Satoshi Nakamoto in gaining highest popularity among the mass

• +3 1

11 hours ago, bean said:

Your list don't have the greatest of all cryptocurrency bitcoin but it is not a bad list most of the top cryptocurrencies are on it, you should add bitcoin and some other top currency like eos to make your list even better.

i think the best coins are those that will make us good profits in 2020 and for me i will go with bittube and waves because i think both these coins can go insane.

• +3 1

All the currencies that I thought on the list are classic coins and found very high if you have the patience with the exclusion of Ripple because it is central and slow in movement.

Among those choices that you enumerated, I will go with Ethereum and ripple since Ethereum's value is always next with bitcoin.  But of course my best coin is bitcoin. That's not debatable.

On 11/21/2019 at 6:40 PM, mjnick01 said:
  1. itecoin (LTC) ...
  2. Ethereum (ETH) ...
  3. Zcash (ZEC) ...
  4. Dash (DASH) ...
  5. Ripple (XRP) ...
  6. Monero (XMR) ...
  8. NEO (NEO)

I will Ethereum not because it is the 2nd rank in coinmarketcap but because of it's usage. V2 of Ethereum has been launch already so I am sure that Ethereum will keep on evolving and the users will be satisfied to it's service especially if they like to launch their own erc20 tokens. 

For the best crypto in my opinion is still bitcoin. But the best trade for me personally for now is XRP and Litecoin. They had a profitable project earlier this year. After the bitcoin phase is more stable maybe altcoin will start moving. So I will save more for them for the future.

On 11/21/2019 at 6:40 PM, mjnick01 said:
  1. itecoin (LTC) ...
  2. Ethereum (ETH) ...
  3. Zcash (ZEC) ...
  4. Dash (DASH) ...
  5. Ripple (XRP) ...
  6. Monero (XMR) ...
  8. NEO (NEO)

From the list above, i think for sure the best is the ethereum coin. Safe to invest with even for a long period of time. It could give profits since it has the potential to increase its price in the long run.