Which Cryptocurrency is best? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mjnick01

Which Cryptocurrency is best?

1. itecoin (LTC) ...
  2. Ethereum (ETH) ...
  3. Zcash (ZEC) ...
  4. Dash (DASH) ...
  5. Ripple (XRP) ...
  6. Monero (XMR) ...
  7. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
  8. NEO (NEO)
  • Useful or interesting 15
  • +1 11
  • +2 7
  • +3 7
  • +4 1
  • +5 5

On your list it is Litecoin and XRP which a the leading coins in the market for many aspects, staring with the fast network and lower network fees.

Edited by faceless
  • Useful or interesting 7
  • -4 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Right now i am rooting for bitcoin, ethereum and ripple. for me this 3 has the most potential and future. this is just my guess we have our own prediction and goals. before this year end i want bitcoin to reach 10000$. that's all i want for christmas.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

I always choose bitcoin like my first coin, but if I had to choose between those I can say I will pick litecoin, etherium and bitcoin cash, these are the best for me

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

21 minutes ago, Hashimi said:

I think this post will be removed due to Irrelevant topic posting in about( HELP) section. And the write get a spam point too. Good luck

I don't know man, i think this topic is on the right section, it is a coins and tokens section and it is about the coins that are the best from the lits he gave.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

For me, my best cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. Since it is the King of Cryptocurrency and it has live longer than any other cryptocurrency, meaning, Bitcoin does not have issue and it keeps growing in the Internet world. But with those, I think I would choose Ethereum because it is always on top of the market.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Your list is full of the best cryptocurrency top but I guess you are lacking in Bitcoin which is certainly the best of the best. Some other altcoins I think have a different potential and are very profitable but I agree with you about the list.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

From your list eth is best for me. because I have made good profit from it. first time in my crypto life I have invested on btc and eth. I made good profit from both of them. I wish eth price will hit 1000 usd in 2020.

• +1 3
  • +2 3

If I'm going to choose on the list the best for me is ripple because ripple is just the same as stellar and they have almost the same goal.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

If I have to pick then I'll pick two which are zec and NEO because zec is now at the bottom like literally the all time low for zec and I think it will blow up soon and neo is a good project with lots of potential. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

So there is no binance coin in the list so I will pick Litecoin, Ethereum and Neo the best cryptocurrency for me, good for long term investment.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/29/2019 at 7:39 AM, miskyming said:

So there is no binance coin in the list so I will pick Litecoin, Ethereum and Neo the best cryptocurrency for me, good for long term investment.

Its better to not have BNB always in your portfolio because that coin depends only on the reputation of b8nance and as we saw evwn somw minor FUD will make the coin price dump hard so just stay with other currencies. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 11/21/2019 at 4:40 PM, mjnick01 said:
  1. itecoin (LTC) ...
  2. Ethereum (ETH) ...
  3. Zcash (ZEC) ...
  4. Dash (DASH) ...
  5. Ripple (XRP) ...
  6. Monero (XMR) ...
  8. NEO (NEO)

why not bitcoin listed ? Bitcoin is the top and the most famous crypto currency in the world. At this time, most of e-commercial , non ecommercial, banks , platforms , brokers are using bitcoin as payment system. However you other coins are very useful and i loved it to use litecoin and ripple. Never used NEO or Zcash, but i will try in the nearest future. So Ripple is the best in your list.

• +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

On 11/21/2019 at 5:40 PM, mjnick01 said:
  1. itecoin (LTC) ...
  2. Ethereum (ETH) ...
  3. Zcash (ZEC) ...
  4. Dash (DASH) ...
  5. Ripple (XRP) ...
  6. Monero (XMR) ...
  8. NEO (NEO)

i would rather reccomend XRP ,maybe each of my friends have different opinions if i own because XRP is still quite stable so far then also various technological development in the platform are quite good .

• +1 1
  • +4 1

There are so many crypto currencies in the crypto market but XRP and LTC is my favorite coins and i buy these both coins and safe them into my wallet for the future and i am sure that LTC and XRP is give me high profit in the future and this is the time to buy the coins and safe them for future.

• +1 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Everything said and done, Bitcoin is still the most secure cryptocurrency to invest now, and the whole crypto market moves in its parallel.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

On 11/21/2019 at 6:40 PM, mjnick01 said:
  1. itecoin (LTC) ...
  2. Ethereum (ETH) ...
  3. Zcash (ZEC) ...
  4. Dash (DASH) ...
  5. Ripple (XRP) ...
  6. Monero (XMR) ...
  8. NEO (NEO)

Among the list for me the best cryptocurrencies are litecoin, ethereum, and ripple because these three coins already reach a good development and only waiting for the bull to skyrocket the price. 

• +2 2

14 hours ago, Nafim said:

I prefer Bitcoin over all other crypto currencies, but i think lLitecoin and Ethereum have greater futures too. So for me it is Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum

Have you ever invested in these new coins like ICOs, I believe some of them have a good future even tha bitcoin, because in bitcoin we do not expect t to even doble that soon, but with these low price tokens, sometimes they go up 100 times within a week.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

According to you how much risk you can take as per my choice Bitcoin is the best but it is with high risk also so if you are earning Bitcoin freely then it's ok but if you are purchasing and holding it for months to see its increase in the graph then it's worthless so I advise you too hold dogecoin or dai where dai is approximately or equal to the dollar.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Hearing of cryptocurrencies i only see bitcoin from my point of view. I think bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies. Mining bitcoin will lead to profitable and its price will more increase in future.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 11/21/2019 at 1:40 PM, mjnick01 said:
  1. itecoin (LTC) ...
  2. Ethereum (ETH) ...
  3. Zcash (ZEC) ...
  4. Dash (DASH) ...
  5. Ripple (XRP) ...
  6. Monero (XMR) ...
  8. NEO (NEO)

if i have to stick with one coin for now i will be choosing NEO because this one has great potential in the upcoming bull run specially with the china news about blockchain.

• +3 2

As per me Litecoin is the best and it is leading in the world in most countries it is widely used as a payment processor. Those who invest in Litecoin surely they would be happy, but I aint anything.