Which Cryptocurrency is best? - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mjnick01

Which Cryptocurrency is best?

On 11/21/2019 at 5:40 PM, mjnick01 said:
  1. itecoin (LTC) ...
  2. Ethereum (ETH) ...
  3. Zcash (ZEC) ...
  4. Dash (DASH) ...
  5. Ripple (XRP) ...
  6. Monero (XMR) ...
  7. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
  8. NEO (NEO)

Of all the cryptocurrencies you have mentioned, I prefer ETH to be the best cryptocurrency. ETH has a high volume and is the second most popular crypto after bitcoin, the high volume and the increase is also quite good so I really like ETH as my trade. In just a few months ETH has tripled.

I had always thought that bitcoin was a currency superior to others, (apparently it can be so), but reading the responses of several I realize that there is much to learn in this area. It may be difficult to determine a currency that is the most advantageous, depending on the circumstances of the market and of each person. At least that's my conclusion so far.

I think Litecoin, XRP ,tron and stellar are best coins to invest because now these coins prices are low.also these coins has huge potential and has big trading volume.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

For me it's always Energi(NRG). I am literally fond of this coin and is passionate the development teams. I loved this project because it's an exception to all the cryptocurrency. What I loved about this coin is that, it has its own Energi Bureau of Investigations (EBI), which helps to reduce the cyber threats and any kind of crytocurrency hacks. Even if any hacker got all my funds, EBI is able to freeze it and get the funds back to the original owner, so there's no chance of theft and any cyber threats.

I've always been a fan of Litecoin.

I just always havd had a good feeling about it since I started my interest in crypto.

Free dollars are very free, I agree the conditions are a little complicated, but they will also pay for the posts separately and also + for the airdrop. A lot of bots, people leave the competition at this stage, so take into account difficult conditions, maybe even good. A piece of pie will get more

Maybe you can see in Coinmarcetcap in the top 200 or top 100 is good for invest but can see in market in volume too you can see. I like ETH & LTC

guys, YO is the best cryptocurrency for sure😉 and ETH because YO on ETH blockhain, most Defi coins on ETH blockhain. So ETH the best

On 21.11.2019 at 13:40, mjnick01 said:
  1. itecoin (LTC) ...
  2. Ethereum (ETH) ...
  3. Zcash (ZEC) ...
  4. Dash (DASH) ...
  5. Ripple (XRP) ...
  6. Monero (XMR) ...
  7. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
  8. NEO (NEO)

I think BTC and XRP, but time will tell..

On 19.02.2020 at 20:07, Talilo88 said:

I do think that will BTC carries a very good price tag, along with this is the major as well as for starters, they have expansion leads in association with your podium upgrade, your indication rate along with bitcoin will likely enhance since this can be merely the 1st and quite a few common.

what alternative for BTC - you see?

the best is bitcoin its everyone knows second i think eth
and third is meme dogecoin its actually can be real crypto one day but right now its just cheems 

all eight currencies are top-level currencies of the cryptocurrency market. I will select only three currencies for my own investments, one is BTC and the other is ETH for long-term. And BNB for short 

I prefer ltc and xrp because the commission is low and because of the speed of conversion and the speed of processing I like to use the two currencies in any transfer process

Edited by nada55

For me is Bitcoin the best.But after this ,there are a lot of interesting Projects like eth or ltc. Vechain and Iota are also very nice.especially vechain has partnered with a lot of big companies.

Speaking of which is the best cryptocurrency, I would always say bitcoin because of its fame, level of acceptance, reliability and others, but if I have to talk about one of your list, I really like ripple because of its transaction speed and its low commission costs.

Биткойн всегда является для меня первым вариантом валюты, но среди всех них я могу сказать, что я выберу лайткойн, лайткойн эфириума и биткойн наличными, это лучшие для меня, и каждый решает, в какой из них инвестировать!