How Much Does A Bounty Hunter Earn? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MOProgress

How Much Does A Bounty Hunter Earn?

I think they make a lot more money on this than we do on a daily basis. Being a bounty hunter is not easy, so I think they are paid a huge amount of money.

The amount you might earn taking part in bounties campaigns might be so micro compared to the time you invested in it. Earning is variable depending on the campaign, there are some who are manageable but they are old and probably not accepting new hunters.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Don't expect too much coming from bounties, unless you are some lucky person that had an old account in bitcointalk that was auto-promoted to full member rank and more. Even then, lately bounties are paying too little for signature campaigns, as most projects consist of totally broke developers that are trying to make it big. So they will give bounty hunters a promise to pay them in their coin and usually end up either giving you coins of minimal value, or even nothing at all. And you will have to work for them for many months as long as their bounty lasts. Good luck with that. 

There is no fixed amount per day or per month. Bounty hunter gets a certain amount each period according to their participation and activity during campaigns. Some people can get $ 300 during one month and in a month after that they get nothing.

here on cryptotalk the monthly earnings for the pay for post campaign is around $ 90, on bitcointalk in 2017 you could even earn $ 10,000 for a 3 month bounty campaign, right now the earnings vary from a few pennies to $ 200 (considered good these days)...

On 11/30/2019 at 1:48 PM, Md. Sabbir Raihan said:

Basically, i am bounty hunter & i was earn 16k+ which is making me profitable. I believe opportunity of bounty making you benefit also.

Essentially I am abundance tracker I was acquire 16k which is causing me gainful I to accept chance of abundance making you advantage moreover

On 11/19/2019 at 9:31 AM, MOProgress said:

I have been wondering over this for some time now and I decide to ak here. how much do bounty hunters earn monthly?

Thanks for your answer.

It depends on the bounty. But as I have heard, bounty hunters earn more than all of us do! Even more than traders. I had though about bounty hunting, but I found that it's kind of hard and requires some time to understand the job you have to do.

I have no idea about it so I can't say anything about it I have to get more knowledge about it then I think I can answer it.

On 11/19/2019 at 2:12 PM, Sujon33 said:

I have no idea about this.I have never earn money from bounty programme.I think there are lots of money earn from bounty hunters.From bounty many people earn huge money       

I have also no idea about bounty hunter and i'm always hate this work.because, i saw many scamed project and they are not pay correct time. 

When looking at it, you can't really judge on how much Crypto bounty hunters, earn, as some bounties are lower and higher than others. But those which are high, can yield to big earnings from them, just like the bounty in the bitmally which the bounty reward was really big to earn there decently

Hello my dear friend, as a new bie in this large cryptoworld. I don't have any idea about your query as i have never tried a bounty hunting. I think it depend upon the power of project. 

Most of bounties give more money by referrals, without referrals they earn too small amounts of money

Quite low these days. Bounty hunters were making a killing back during the crypto rally of 2017-2018. I remember earning several thousands of dollars myself for little effort back then.

On 11/19/2019 at 3:31 PM, MOProgress said:

how much do bounty hunters earn monthly?

Depends on two factors such as:

1. Account rank

2. Dedication in his bounties

3. Time availability 

Account rank is always the basis of payment, at least from what I observe in the market. Dedication comes in place because some users aren't that dedicated in accomplishing their tasks, or it's just that they have limited free time.

If you are talking about the killer service, then these people earn a lot. Most killers are very experienced people. They are paid a lot of money for their work, because serious people need to be eliminated. And if you are talking about bounty hunters in the world of cryptocurrency, then hunters do not earn so much if they do everything honestly.

Fishermen need a long period of time to get this and you have to wait a long time, but the profits are amazing in the end

i have never done any bounty hunting but i will.if you someone tells me how to do bounty hunting i will definitely do it.i have read about it over the internet an average bounty hunters earn upto 50000 dollars.it not less amount.good luck...

I do no know exactly but I think a lot of money will come from Bounty Hunter. Many people want to make a huge amount of money from Bounty Hunter but they can't. It is possible to get payment within 2-3 months if you try.good luck...

it depends how much bounty they are able to do and main thing how many legit bounty get , how much bounty offers them ? but i think some serious bounty hunter earns atleast 50$ per day

it depends how much bounty they are able to do and main thing how many legit bounty get , how much bounty offers them ? but i think some serious bounty hunter earns atleast 50$ per day

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/27/2020 at 11:29 PM, Ali_hmwi said:

what is bounty hunter you mean the bounty lile airdrops ???

Yes they are the people how search for bounties to make the tasks to make all of money.

I have no idea about that. I did not ever try it. But i think we should take part in bounties. We can earn little bit more but the question is that how much we can earn from it. 

It depends on every bounty hunter and on the projects their negotiating on. If a skilled and good bounty hunter can earn higher maybe around 50-100dollar or more.. it is case to case basis,depending on what kind of bounty hunter you are.

It all depends on the project if the project is garbage income is 0. Many projects are on the internet that have no benefits. I think it's important to have a white paper project that many users don't read. Many project tokens have a fake price