I'm in doubt, continue or stop? - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

I'm in doubt, continue or stop?

Why should you hesitate and think about giving up.  Continue and look at this forum, we learn how to see why this is why this is so.  Read really.  Thorough.  We need this wherever we are.  Learn to obey the rules.  Everything must have a reason.  It is impossible for the admin to delete a post without cause.  Contii ue its the best choice

Edited by Yanadia
Wrong typing

On 11/20/2019 at 9:11 PM, Hashimi said:

It's easy to say but hard to do. They were so active and giving point of warning every one in early days. My self get 2 warning points just because i said ( Thanks sir) and they didn't accept my sorry although i explained them. but now when they are losing grip they just go to easy way. Stop payments without checking i'd and it's contents. Hope they get to the track where they begin. 

It's still under progress and even I am not getting paid from last 30 days as they were deleting everyday 10 to 15 posts of mine and I don't know how long they keep on deleting them.

It might take some more days to get in track as everything got cleaned now, but just few things left here.

Any forum admins should listen to their forum members, if not then they will lose them.

On 11/18/2019 at 6:28 PM, BullRunBit said:

Like many members of this forum I also encounter with problem about deleted posts, and I'm in a mess because I dont know how much posts are deleted and how much posts I must to write to come back on payment list again.

But that is not only problem, there are two options to move topic on Off Topic section or to delete topic and when topic go to Off Topic section I can see that topic go to not paid section but when topic is deleted I dont know anything about that.

Next problem is about differences why topic is deleted or go to Off Topic section, I really dont understand why is some topic "live" and some move to Off Topic section:

Section About Forum

Off Topic

Section About Forum

Off Topic (ok it's not constructive but have point)

And many topics, and how I will know which topic will go to Off Topic section and which will stay.

My point and questions is, should I continue or to stop writing because for example maybe there are 100 topics which is move or deleted and is that my mistake of course not because I only give/write my opinion. I write before I will write again, it's not my or other members mistake because of promotion of 1 BTC and because some users write to many one line and not constructive topics and posts. And I see that some members want new promotion for reporting posts/topics (come on!), if people can not see the difference between copy/paste and constructive topics then that is their problem. And that surprises me, because I did not reply on such a topics. I really like this forum because it's different but because of such a things I'm losing my inspiration to write more. I can free tell that I write only constructive posts and when I create topic I try to give all informations which I have, and I get this in return and person which have to many one line and not contructive posts get 1 BTC, is that ok? I dont complaining just try to show/explain you why forum go to wrong direction and why is to many spamming and copy/paste posts. It's not all about how much cryptocurrency someone will get here than what will someone writing how that will affect on forum etc. Like I write many times ago "quality not quantity".

Sad reality, I also encountered that some of my posts are not counted nor deleted. It is still on my all posts when I looked at it. Also, I always post on About Forum, CryptoWorld, Coins/Tokens. Always at those place and I still don't know why some of my posts are not counted to pay.

Do not doubt, continue what you're heart say's if you want to earn in Cryptotalk you need to post and get paid by Bitcoins in Yobit platform if they deleted your post it's possible that your post is off topic or irrelevant you need to post useful post to get paid.

Since I create this topic till now, I have at the beginning problem with deleting posts I write two comments/posts I get 2 or even 3 deleted posts till before four days when I start to receive payments and now I see that I have 17 more posts to compensated. That very confused me, I start to receive payments and now after four days At once I have 17 more posts deleted. I dont know how this works, but this annoys a lot.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Dear Mate, This forum is for meaningful discussions. As per the forum guide line you can get paid for constructive & meaningful discussion , also get paid for 30 views in a day. This information is in the main group where we introduced ourself. 

On 12/8/2019 at 8:04 AM, Em Li said:

It's because not all of your post passed the quality or probably meet the standards set by the admins that's why they have deleted or didn't count some of your post. You should understand their standards when it comes to posting and commenting threads. What happened to you is happening to me right now and when I asked one of my friends she explained to me the standards of the admins about posting and commenting that's why I completely understand how the cycle goes on.

That is not true at all!

Because I get answer for one topic which is delete and it's not my topic I just write reply/comment and tittle is "will you buy coffee with BTC" and I just answer on that question but they decide that topic is "unnecessary" and they delete that topic with my comment and it's not wrong my comment than topic.

And about deleting posts/topics, I start to get payments again but after 2-3 days I get/have again deleted posts.

Currently is 7 posts to compensate, and on end of the day I will get more I'm sure.

Because when I get that 17 more deleted posts after that I get daily deleted posts and same day by day.

Honestly, I dont know how this works at all.

Well i think your doubt begins when there's a problem with the payment. I suggest don't stop posting quality contents especially if you know to yourself you are making good content. Continue and happy posting.

2 hours ago, Em Li said:

I am so sorry I'm just stating my own opinion I don't mean to offend you pal. Please accept my apology. Maybe because they misunderstood your post that's why they delete those post.

I think they delete his post because if the topics he creates might be have negative replies which that's means his post is usefully in forum

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

i was complaining about the same thing just few days ago! how do we know which topic is deleted and why? with the new update on yobit crptotalk campaign page we can just see the count but we still dont know which post is deleted.

18 minutes ago, megalodon said:

So far all my posts are in tally in my stat in Yobit maybe because I pick threads where I am posting, and very careful on my post I'm trying to make it as natural and on topic so it will not be deleted and will not cause issue.

im telling you man we here are like sitting ducks, we never know why our posts are deleted or which ones get deleted but we just see the number of posts decrease and thats it, it could be this post that gets deleted..we never know.

1 minute ago, megalodon said:

I have read on one posts about requesting a notification when our posts are deleted i also like this feature added so we will all aware what posts are deleted like they do in Bitcointalk, so members can improve their posts, I hope it be added soon.

yea that would be a better option because they can give you feedback about why your post was deleted and this way you can improve your posts. hope admins take this note seriously. goodluck mate

You have the right, I hope that an update on the forum explains the reason for the deletion and gives members the right to see deleted posts and the opportunity to provide justification.

4 minutes ago, Man said:

Until now there were no notifications or notifications about which posts were deleted. I only see from the total posts, if it decreases, it means that the previous posts were deleted. Indeed we have rights, there may be a reason why we are not notified of deleted posts.

Just relax, Man. If you post correctly and in the appropriate thread. Post got deleted because it is off-topic and unrelated. Some horrible English will get deleted because it is meaningless. I suggest you to avoid posting in the new nonsense thread.

I definitely stopping to writing until some things change.

- I have problem with counting posts, it did not solved.

I receive payments for 637 posts but on Yobit panel I must to compensate 710 posts.

- I'm talking about maximum posts promote that is mistake nobody did not listened.

No we can see that all winners are left and fill up forum with many topic which are deleted, and "expiate" members who remained (old members).

- I create topic before few days about Waves pump/jump and what can be maybe reason for that and I ask other members about that to discussing or share maybe other reason.

And that topic was delete, I dont see reason for that. But I see topic like this that stay and it is not deleted:

I really try from my first day on this forum to write about facts and interesting things about crypto and I try to give answers to members which really have question about something related with cryptocurrency.

But this really dont have sense to me. Of course I will try to help in other way to this forum, but for now I stop to writing.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can read again the rules and try to understand maybe something miss from you. Ask admin even they will be silent or give diplomatic answer. The best we can do is check our Yobit account and write again until reach the target.

we do not loss our post and payments if we care about Forum rules and regulation.do work good and and post good post related to topic .and continue it,

"Never stop and dont lose hope",coz in everything were doing not all are the best so to gain what your aiming for,you must continue and strive hard.

because the topic is deemed incompatible with the thread. for example the thread si crypto world, but makes topic about forum rules, of course it is not appropriate and will definitely be deleted. for the rest I do not know how to admin assess the posts and topics.

On 12/22/2019 at 6:08 PM, BullRunBit said:

I definitely stopping to writing until some things change.

- I have problem with counting posts, it did not solved.

I receive payments for 637 posts but on Yobit panel I must to compensate 710 posts.

- I'm talking about maximum posts promote that is mistake nobody did not listened.

No we can see that all winners are left and fill up forum with many topic which are deleted, and "expiate" members who remained (old members).

- I create topic before few days about Waves pump/jump and what can be maybe reason for that and I ask other members about that to discussing or share maybe other reason.

And that topic was delete, I dont see reason for that. But I see topic like this that stay and it is not deleted:

I really try from my first day on this forum to write about facts and interesting things about crypto and I try to give answers to members which really have question about something related with cryptocurrency.

But this really dont have sense to me. Of course I will try to help in other way to this forum, but for now I stop to writing.

I have face many problem on form in begining .But i keep my struggle.I suggest you also do the same.I have also difference of 137 posts and you have 73.But i keep moving forward.I am expiate just like you.I want more great topics and top members of form who have been left.I hope sooner they will come.

If you want to learn more you can continue. I have the same case in which my 80 posts was deleted but I keep posting you can reach that soon.

My sister has encountered this problem as well but I think her content gets deleted because the mods consider it as irrelevant or maybe even spam, I told her to read up on the rules and guidelines and so far she hasn't been encountering any more problems.

if your not happy with what you are doing you better stop now,coz you cannot make the right thing on that if you heart is not on it.

Yes all of us have problem with deleted posts but one thing I learn till now, that members must to avoid nonsesne and it's a lot better to report that topics than to comment. And I think that is key problem of deleted posts.

About my doubt, of course I will continue would I write or just help to clean up forum it doesn't matter to me I'm older user of Yobit and I think that this forum can become great forum.

10 minutes ago, Cryptoxicate said:

If you are Having problem with this community then I would suggest you leave this community but I would also say that no other community or forum is as best as this forum for free earning of Crypto

I can only tell you that you talking too much. Of course you are here to earning some BTC not to make forum better.

10 minutes ago, Warrior said:

You are absolutely right because this forum is best for learn something especial which we can't learn so easily wherever we go

You are here to earning some BTC too?

9 minutes ago, Cryptoxicate said:

Yeah surely brother that is what I was trying to say because no other forum is giving that much opportunity as like this forum for earning freely

Whyyou people talking just about earning?

Mainly there are many new topic which has no relation with the section that's why it is transferred to the off topic section that's why you see this.