Is it OK to invest our money in ETN coins ??? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

Is it OK to invest our money in ETN coins ???

I know Electroneum but I have never appreciated it, it seems very bad to keep decreasing and there is no good sign, I don't like investing in Electroneum.

I have heard and there are my friends who have invested in electronnium coins but due to the negative price they are not able to recover the investment so presently I don't think it is a profitable investment but if in future the price will tend to increase then it can be a good investment coin.

Yes ETN is very good coins and they are profitable. I am also investing in them and i withdraw my earnings through tradeorge website and they have very small fee to convert and transfer my coins to bitcoin wallet, tradeorge fee to transfer my ETN tokens after exchange them to bitcoin its only 5000 satoshi.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

ETN is good potential coin but not good when compare other altcoins, but this coin gives so many option to earn etn, when we download their etn app and earn 100 etn signup bonus, and mine this etn through our mobile, but this coin drop prices regularly if you hold this coin and wait some time maybe prices increase in future.

yes i think ETH is a good coin to invest in MARCH APRIL this ears before btc halving will happen, caus eit will be stable before halving and will increase slowly so i think for next 2 month ETH invesment is still good.

Yes you can invest your capital on ETN coin.This coin has moral maeket price.Their has fine advertise value.I recommended to you know how to additionally invest your capital in XRP coin

ETNs are good coins but I invest in ETN, because there are many other currencies that are more reliable and more profitable. like eth or ltc out there.

Many people are leaving this coin and it is loosing support day after day, I am not sure if it's due to the frailty of its project or because of its inactive team which developed such coin. 

Anyway I think there are better coins if you are willing to invest 

I don't know ETN,is going to recover our losses or not.once I had invested my 80% portfolio into it.but now my portfolio is down by 80%.it will only recover in bull streak I expect so.please, don't invest in it anymore.

Electroneum was faking mobile mining in 2017. I can't actually trust this coin at all, since they were claiming something they can't do. I don't see them being relevant today, and I think that they will be totally forgotten soon.

On 3/5/2020 at 9:01 PM, Forya88 said:

Hi bro I think this is the right time for you to buy, because this last couple months the price become's low. so i think its already a good opportunity to buy elecretroneum right now because of low price . 

Aside from the very low prices currently, ETN is a promising project. They have a team with high integrity and the most important thing is their team wants to develop. They have penetrated everywhere.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Electroneum is also a good projects that has has been among the best in cryptocurrency and this will surely be a good coin for investment

Investing in any crypto coin involves risk of loosing your funds and it should be done at your own risk don't invest what you can not afford to lose because no one can predict the future.

On 11/18/2019 at 2:51 PM, Paranoxxx said:

I have some ETN and I mine some with my mobile. There was a hype in 2017 because they had a good marketing campaign. I don‘t think that it is worth to invest because of no further project progress and the price dropped heavily.

I don't think too because when he invest  so much money in ETN then maybe it will become a cause for him a bad decision due to heavily dropped. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Actually i haven't any ETN coins right now but what i 

See that ETN is very potential  but now a days i think

The price of it will keep falling.

Electroneum(ETN) is a trusted coin, since it has it's own Electroneum blockchain, app- based wallet. ETN can be collected using the smartphone, mobile-app based mining system. The project seems trusted and most importantly ETN is listed in many big exchanges like KuCoin and HitBTC, so there's more possiblity the price of ETN will rise up in the future. 

I think that if you invest in trusted coins it could be better ! 
you have to invest your money with known coins like ETH , LTC , BTC

you have to try Yoda ! because it's very good for investing !

I used to make a small investment in ETN but then I was busy and I thought it was not really good so I sold it. ETN is pretty good, it's volatile and volatility is indispensable, the value is okay, it's not a new currency.

Electroneum is a good currently, but I think is not listed in many website exchange, so is possible will suffer many fails about his price, because all coins is depend about his popularity, more people who trade it more will be trusted.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Electrneum is a good currency to trade in. Because I bought some of the currency a week ago and I sold it yesterday and the profit is quite good with it. The currency has a good value of profits. As the price goes ups and down so you must have the perfect knowledge about seeing the profits by it. By the correct trading this can become good profit source. 

On 1/17/2020 at 9:24 AM, Crypto Rifat said:

Electroneum is a good coin for invest. But in my opinion  if you invest in Ripple then it would be better than ETN. we know Ripple is worlds Top third coin and day by day it's price increase so i think XRP will be best instead if ETN.

like you, I think this is ok to invest money in Electroeum (ETN) coins.This crypto silver coin is most promising crypto.I think you can prfer money in this coin

On 4/15/2020 at 10:42 PM, Preadator889 said:

I think according to the first time Electroneum coin release will have a future. But when the total supply continues to grow like dogecoin making the price difficult to pump. But it also doesn't hurt if you are sure to invest in electroneum.

It will hurt when you realized that the coin you have invested is not appreciating rather for you to loss, electroneum has been in downtrend for a long time, I don't even know if the bull run will have effect on it

22 hours ago, alex72 said:

yes of course you are in my opinion it will be very good to invest our money on etn coins because it has a very good potential.

It has a good potential but not a good market potential, it has been in a low range for very long time, even below ico price, so it is not a better Investments

In my opinion, trading and investment are dangerous matters and you must do them with caution. One of the most important instructions for trading and investment is (choosing the safe currency) so I advise you when you want to invest to choose the known currencies as for the unpopular symbols, either you buy some of them and store them for memory only so that you do not lose your currencies

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day